Japari Park will always have a place in my heart

>Not allowed to interfere with the natural ecosystem
>Regularly brings Japari buns to Friends

>making threads before page 10
Please stop.

>Cheated out of a massive onsen scene with all the friends

OVA? PRETTY PLEASE...?

They're still in Japari Park
The entire island they've been in so far is just the smallest island in a series of islands that make up the entirety of Japari Park.

They would all eat each other if they had no japari buns.

*eat each other out

we didn't see any suspension bridges in the park
and Boss named Japanese regions outside of Japari park

>Owls turned out to be true leaders

FUCK YEAH

The main game areas are named after Japanese regions

>Friends tricking other Friends into getting eaten by Ceruleans so they can eat them when they revert back to animals

That is part of the natural ecosystem that Boss is supposedly not allowed to interfere with.

"ah something's growing on you! lemme see!"

Do the owls know about other villages?
They said they were the leaders of this village. I think that shows they see their island as a small part of a larger whole.

AWAKENED KASHIKOI

Nah, this is the TRUE ending.

CR fucked up, it's Island not Village

I wonder who the other leaders will be

I guess it's the idea that the leaders of an island are called chiefs

>silent hill 2 came out 2 decades ago

Why didn't they just cook on their own? They had cookbooks, ingredients, a pot, and everything else they needed before Kaban showed up.

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/846926697647681537

Animals are scared of fire, and only humans know how to make and use the red flower.

Friends' ecosystem is unique to Japari Park.

Admit it: The fanarts are this show's sole saving grace.

my.mixtape.moe/bmxpbw.webm

What were they thinking inviting those penguins

For the same reason that they didn't do a large number of human-like things on their own.

Chip damage

Not even close to true, they just help make a great thing even greater. Faggot

You have one hour and 15 minutes to get your Sup Forums sings submission in
What's your excuse?

You just want to fuck a birds ass

But they had a book telling them how to make fire, and they seemed passionate enough about cooking to overcome their fear of fire of they really wanted to cook. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

>one hour
two hours

I got it in last night

Plus I think the poor guy has more than enough. I'm starting to worry people might not even be heard.

I enjoyed the sense of adventure and the wacky moments

The comedy was surprisingly on point and always caught me off guard

Boss is anime character of the year.

>worry people might not even be heard

That's the beauty of it. A highly condensed autistic wall of sound.

Those friends have conquered that primal fear of fire. The Brown Bear was the first of such friends.
Kaban taught other friends about their humanity by the way. Even Serval would bravely embrace the fire of civilization by ep12.

penguin has super high specs

Fire is truly a human only thing actually. Also they were scared of it when they saw it.

Arai-san is tiny nano da!

I already have Tokyo Anal Dynamite for that

Moose lost all her army battles because she went toward Lion in a straight line. In the last episode she gives the advice of always facing forward. Moose never learned a damn thing.

It was a huge part of it, along with memes. Anyone who doesnt at least acknowledge that is delusional. The show never would have gotten the kind of popularity it does now without the social media aspect.

I hope that we get some JUSTICE in season 2.

I seriously hope Tsuchinoko gets promoted to MC status and she's found inside the bus as well aside from Fennec and Arai.

>Currently at work
Sorry I only managed to watch the show but not sing it. I'll only be back home in 5 hours.

>Next week
Jerking off to furenzu
Hopefully with cocks

That's what makes it funny

She even challenged Jaguar out of the blue

Sup Forums sings Kemono Friends OP full version. Drink lots of tea and remember to wipe your tears.

Submissions go to [email protected]
Deadline is today, midnight pacific time. Two hours and five minutes from now.

MP3 with lyrics
mega.nz/#!GpgwhbhS!EGaSqUSKfdQjqOWimkCIPp1kVjSrBYTqp4EQQBgcMOI

We currently have fifty-two submissions.

They conquered it thanks to Kaban telling them it's ok. If not I'm sure they'd still be scared.

Considering how the world now works, it's important to check if a show is being meme'd since it's an indication that an anime is popular

Tasmanian debiru dayo

>52

totemo ippai iru

>wake up, kaban

>fifty-two

I sincerely apologize for the cancer that was my submission

I hope the same. She's the archeologist, they need her to explore ruins and decipher clues.

Which is why Kaban is Prometheus of friendkind. She brought fire and civilization to the friends.

I hope Tsuchinoko doesn't end like like Daniel Jackson though.

How many memes can you fit in one image?

People say the same thing about Touhou and they're just as wrong.

I hate these fat owls

>they need her to explore ruins and decipher clues

Nah. They mostly just need her so that a hilarious raging autist is with the crew.

5 minutes.

The Bald Eagle's USMC. Where's the USMC garrison in Japan anyways? Okinawa?

We could have an episode where she finds out that she isn't a real animal so we can get exposition on how Sandstar works with Cryptids

>fifty-two
Oh wow.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBkhWiOJsU

What I would give for an S2 recurring segment or short of different friends visiting Alpaca's cafe.

Be careful, as they are the leaders of the park and can easily send Friends to "deal" with you

What this scene made me think of more than anything is Shin Megami Tensei.

I hope some jap is already working on the crossover.

>tfw I was out of breath for most of it and I work out regularly

I can't keep up with this sandstar power

3D ACTION BATTLE GAME WHEN

The owls are very Kashikoi.
The Brown bear is a total bro though. Not afraid of fire or anything.

Rude.

I did it.

Some parts of that song are tongue twisting nightmares. The second verse is also, of course, not as in my head so I totally fucked up.

Kaban (Prometheus) is punished by Zeus who has an eagle (Cerulean) eat his liver. Serval (Hercules) however saves Kaban from this torment by slaying the eagle.

Best madd yet.

That would be a good 4koma series.

Even better if it was made by bKub

I wonder if grumpy gramp Miyazaki was puking blood from how this abysmally made CGI show being the only true successor to his belief.

Apparently, CR says that a new clip is being made

So did they announce anything else? Or is this the end?

Clothes are an indicator of how much of a "Friend" you are. Kaban came out of the Cerulean with no gloves and no stockings, but as time passed, her gloves and stockings regenerated.

When a Cerulean eats someone, they gradually lose their status as "Friend" and eventually transform into a naked animal. Makes sense considering one of the main distinctions between a human and an animal is clothing. This means that when Kaban's clothes were coming back, she was returning to "Friend" mode.

Think of this like a spectrum with "Animal" on one end and "Friend" on the other. Since clothing is linked to "Friend"ness, if the Cerulean eats Kaban long enough, we would get a naked Kaban!

So...what happened to Kaban's black fingers? Is she still a Friend and her clothes are regenerating?

Who tops? Assistant or Professor?

Or they could just do it themselves, behead those who insult the owl friends!