Did you?

did you?

I don't like roaches

probably.

I did

She looked too old when I watched it so no, looking back I had good taste since the beginning.

The walking dead with tits.

Nope, roach a shit.

Soulless, treacherous, devil bitch. Hell to the fuck no.

y

Did anyone legitimately like this show? Now listen, you have to remove yourself from nostalgia and the hype of the zombie fad to answer this correctly.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine, but as an anime it's objectively fucking terrible. The plot goes nowhere with nothing resolved, not even the most basic questions like "Where the fuck did the zombies come from?" and the entire cast is one-dimensional as fuck save for Takashi, who has absolutely nothing to his character due to being the wish-fulfilment blank slate for ronery otaku.

I had a boner the whole time.
Yes, it's pleasurable. I don't care about zombies in particular.
Takashi is a run of the mill leader character. Ronery otaku can project on him but anyone can.

Kouta is the wish-fulfillment for them in particular: a literal otaku who becomes magically useful due to the apocalypse, has a hot, wealthy, tsundere potential love interest, and is a lolicon.

At least Kouta is good for comic relief.

yes, rip ;-;

Not that ive really seen any of his work since hotd, but that guy was responsible for a lot of my fapping, and thats something special.

yeah my bad. Im so used to getting jack shit back from google reverse image searching Sup Forums images nowadays that I didnt even bother

I dont get boner from underage highschool anime cartoon girls.

Hirano was a crazy SOB who trained with Blackwater INC in America like a real fucking gun otaku and learned how to make a rudimentary crossbow using scraps in a supply closet. Gunnery Sergeant Chubs is the kind of guy you can trust to have your back in a zombie outbreak, so long as you don't have to outrun a horde.

Well I guess a rage boner is still a boner.

Just wish they had actually continued the series, now unless someone buys the rights and picks it up it will forever be vapor.

Yes
OP was fantastic, having a different ED every episode with the same singer was really cool
The visuals were nice, the girls were amazing, the tension was great, the action was very well done, fat McGyver was awesome, Saeko was perfect, Takagi's parents were badass
I honestly cannot find anything wrong with it

>I honestly cannot find anything wrong with it

The story (or lack thereof) for one thing.

There's a bunch of zombies and kids needto survive
It's simple not bad

>PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

>Roach

Actual best girl

That would say that Araki have to stop directing Shingeki no Kyojin and Kabaneri. And without Araki directing, the show would be pretty bad.

Fuck off Rei, I will never cum to something like roach cock.

obviously.

Also it's gay to look at your own genitals, because magic.

That heavy breathing was pretty much thing the hottest thing ever. Shame they had to wimp out like always because anime.

My favourite bit is when she's being a cunt on the roof at the start and he's like "alright I'm going then"

Bus slut best slut

KUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURETAAAAAAA

Did the creator dead or the illustrator?

The writer, but I think the story has been finished for a while.

nothing of value was lost I guess

I don't get hard from cockraches

F

Has it? The mangas not over but they did a light novel, did it finish off the story?

Yes. because Saeko is just over there rummaging through the fridge.

This.

I sure did.

You were close

Do you?

S-she is a woman!

Yes. It broke the mold of silly fanservice anime with silly plot while being somewhat self-aware. The plot is incomplete but that's the author's fault and the story shouldn't be disregarded because of that.

I don't believe you

Of course, she got the best body for sure.

>Soulless, treacherous, devil bitch.
Hello ESL-kun

Does she actually say that?

>Broke the mold of silly fanservice

It was silly but very entertaining. Kind of like those movies that Robert Rodriguez is always trying to make, but it doesn't work 95% of the time, because it just looks stupid in live action. Here it worked.

I didn't. I actually watched this for the zombies, a thing that back then wasn't used in anime at all, and instead got another battle harem with zero to no story. I still had hopes so I finished it, but damn I felt fucked twice. It was a bad zombie story and a bad perv harem show

It's an entertaining action flick.