Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I wouldn't survive Marika mounting me in this position, so I'd rather have her MARRY me instead!

Also TLNon finished proofing Interview with Swim Swim.

docs.google.com/document/d/1gtnQ0lGy-WC06eDwc6uFfe95_-2rD1bz4LMPzUCsPm4/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/N0283Msw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I listened to Alice's song for the first time and it made me sad

Check'd

WASTED

Check'd

F2P scanlations never...

Fixed pic from last thread.

Pythie a cute

>“I thought that I could not swim along the ground inside the mountain, so I swam upwards. It was very painful and I couldn’t breathe. I got dizzy, my chest ached, and my eyes went dark.”
I guess we know that there are limits to Swim2's powers.

Aw I thought Pfle would be asking Mamori to take responsibility.

マアヴェラッァス!

Draw more SM stuff sketch-chan. Your drooling was extremely erotic.

Do it with Nokko domming Daisy. Blindfolded, in bondage, arms on her back with handcuffs and with egg vibes on her boobies and vagoo but no gag and Nokko whispering to Daisy to do her best to not make any sounds or the neighbors would hear her as she ups the vibes to max and Daisy is struggling to keep silent despite being surprised at the sudden increase of power and increase of pleasure.

This is a Christian imageboard.

Didn't someone draw Nokko grinding herself on Daisy's thigh and sharing the sensation with Daisy?

Not that I mind your idea.

>>Didn't someone draw Nokko grinding herself on Daisy's thigh and sharing the sensation with Daisy?
I have no idea but I'd like to see that, for research.

Oh baby.

Why is Daisy such a tempting sexual bullying target? Is it poorfag moe?

Should nokko be in her maid outfit or not...

Naked so that Daisy is aware and aroused of Nokko's bare body in front of her, so close, but impossible to truly reach.

Daisy's a good innocent girl who's vulnerable to Nokko the jaded sex predator who dominates girls as a way to take out her frustration at her own helplessness.

She overcomes them with blind lust and blackmails them as they feel guilty from giving into their urges, then makes them her dedicated sex slaves. But Nokko's not a bad person, so she makes sure they feel good in mind and body as they come back for another taste of her sweet, sweet candy...

I kind of want to see Marika, Mimi and Deluge triple teaming Prism Cherry and telling her how beautiful and strong and sexy she is as they lick, nibble and kiss her.

Or just Marika alone since Marika would probably like her very much.

H-holy shit! That idea with Prism Cherry getting triple-teamed sounds hot as fuck.

Prism-chan needs more love. I figured it would be best with her first MG friend, the MG who's most compatible with her, and Mimi to make sure Marika doesn't overdo it.

>All these disgusting posts of sexual nature
Perverts please go. Magical Girls are pure and righteous, not objects of desire and degeneracy. They wouldn't do such morally wrong things with one another.

Pity would like to have a word.

Would Daisy prefer a more mature Nokko-chan?

No lolicon, no life

Oh hey, I can finally ask my question!

Does Ripple still have only one arm when she's in her regular human form? Or is it just a MG thing?

Just a MG thing. As Kano, she still has her missing eye and arm.

I want to bury my face in Tempest's fat ass!

All this means is that she still needs to breathe even when liquified.

Anime disagrees.

You're more daring on Sup Forums, Quake.

Nokko X Daisy

Oh! Gouranga! Thanks for another piece, sketchnon!

Why are the lolis in this series so terrifying? They always bully the lolicons.

Whoah.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Delet. Nokko-chan is only 11 and wouldn't rape another magical girl.

I can always reverse it.

And Swim Swim was only 7 yet she raped 6 magical girls.

If only Swim Swim were here, she'd know how to save the Land of Magic from the Puckolding.

Not gonna lie, I fell deeper in love with Swim after knowing that she's super athletic and nonchalantly beat the shit out of two people just because they displeased her.

Sasuga hime-sama

She's so fascinating. It's rare to have a little girl who is obsessed with Princesses yet her idea of them is a badass one who is cunning and can fight, instead of useless frilly sacks of shit cliche. Swim also has a wonderful balance between genuinely respected Ruler and cared for her subordinates, yet could kill them if it's necessary. This characterization is very hard to pull off just right, because it's easy to come off as a hypocrite who didn't care for other people in the first place.

I couldn't bring myself to hate her even though she killed my Alice.

I want to know what kind of picture books Swim Swim's mother read to her, just in case I have a daughter.

Ironically enough, her autism is what makes it work. She is genuinely sincere about being a princess and looks up to Rulah because to her, Rulah is best princess.

However, Swim is terribly warped in her own way and it manifested as a murder rampage. She is a true innocent monster.

I want my daughter to be Wedin. Smart and lewd and brave.

There are no lack of autistic characters, especially in anime and manga. Yet I have yet to find a "just right" one like Swim. See Keek, she's also an autist who is obsessed with righterous MGs, yet she reeks of hypocrisy. She is not aware of her own hypocrisy, but that didn't stop pissing people off due to the level of self-interest in her actions and mentality.

Swim Swim watched too much Go! Princess Precure.

I wonder how tall is Melville.

I imagine around Clammy's height or a bit shorter.

I love this elf.

Why are the villains in this series so wonderful? The good girls too.

Bad girls are best girls! My top 5 is all villains, but I love the good girls too. In short: they're all great characters.

I love this elf as well. My top 5 are also villains and Marika.

Girls who did nothing wrong.

Puk, Hairfag, Cranberry aren't girl.

Clammy is only 20 y/o at most, seeing how most of her Children only go back as far as 6-7 years ago.

>Nokko-chan
>not Pukin

I would think that Clammy is around Marika or CM age.
And Melly being at least 20years old.

Pukin is wrong for killing my Hana.

I got the impression this image was made of girls who were believed to be good or normal people, but ended up not being (or at least ended up being guilty of something, in Nokko-chan's case). There's never a reason to believe Pukin isn't an awful person.

Nah, Clammy hadn't been conducting the tests for that long. And since she started from 9 y/o, she's also young.

i want to marry pechika!

They're also the best characters.

For a long time, my top three were Marika, Lazuline and Top Speed, but now it's Marika/Pity and Lazuline.

I've always liked villains and Pity is the perfect blend of lewd, smart and stronk.

First she needed to pass Maou Pam's school, sure it also took some time.
Keep in mind that there were much more Cranberry's children besides the one we know from the Restart like Kokuri-chan.

Wasn't the first Lazuline also one of her Children?

Yeah, I still love Pfle the most but she lost some points due to not being stronk. Actually reading Pity's fight with Hana and Rain Pou was amazing.

It took her less than a year at Maou's School. All the Children that we've seen had a variety of timeline, but it stopped at around 6-7 years ago. Daisy was in fact the eldest Child that the nip knew of.

Does anyone know how to rip the pages out from flash player? I want to save Breakdown and F2P to read offline, since I don't always have internet.

Screenshot?

That's what I've been doing, but the terrible resolution make some complicated kanji a mess. If I zoom in to take screenshot then I have to stitch the pages, which make it tedious.

Where do fairies come from?

Probably grew from trees.

>yfw this was actually why Melly fell in love at first sight with Clammy

I like her bottomless design in the original LN.

We know, Melville.

I'll finish this later.

Is this DSAnon?

I'm convinced that Asari knew lesbian lingo, that's why he named her Clamberry.

Yeah.

I knew it. I look forward to your latest poduction. Also, in 2.5 hours' time there will be something for you guys.

Neat, something to look forward to when I wake up.

waku waku

But on the other hand, it now doesn't really make much sense that Swim Swim's combat skills are poor as a MG.

Both Swim and Pfle are athletic as human, but their MG Strength are of average (3 stars). Pfle is a national level athlete IIRC.

I thought that was when Pfle was younger, but as she gets older her condition gets worse.

Isn't she still jumping around normally? I hadn't read Restart ina while but I remember the line saying her academic performance, sports, and beauty are all national level. Would be weird to comment on beauty if that was her in loli days.

New Year and the Tortoise.

pastebin.com/N0283Msw

Thanks!

I want to ____ 7753.

Hime-hajime! Thank you so much, I feel so happy after reading this. I really love them.

Hug.

Mei's adventures always bring a smile to my face. I don't want her or Clantail to appear in the main plot because they'll suffer, but if they have to show up again, I hope they'll meet each other.