DATING A TRANS PERSON

Can someone please explain to me what exactly is wrong with dating a transgender person? You all seem upset with the way things are these days. Times are better than ever, people can live however they want without being persecuted, I don't see what the problem is. For example my mom bought me a Nintendo Switch for Christmas Eve and me and my openly trans girlfriend spent all week and today playing it. My mom thinks my trans gf is awesome - she's very traditional, helps out around the house, she cooks and cleans. She sat on my lap while extended family was over and no one seemed to care. I really think most of Sup Forums is just jealous they are living unfulfilling lives? I don't know, most of you seem bitter about something though, so many angry posts on this board. So can someone please explain why my relationship with my girlfriend affects any of you?

>what's wrong with trannies?

Mentally ill, for starters.

Don't see anything wrong with you being gay user.

By dating a Frankie you are pretending you are not a faggot and that you boyfriend is a woman. You are adopting your boyfriend's mental illness and delusions.

Nothing wrong with boipussy

do you switch it up in the bedroom and take turns on who is the top and who is the bottom?

He has a dick and there's a nearly 50% chance he'll try to kill himself. I don't think we need to go much farther than that.

Capitalism is degeneracy due to consumerism and materialism. Communism is state enforced degeneracy.

Do you have the common courtesy to give a reach around?

I prefer to watch my own semen drool out of their gaped assholes

No, that's gay.

Because "she" can't pop out a kid for you and if you enjoy sticking your dick in another inside out dick then you probably have a mental illness yourself.

banging a dude is gay and that's a sin

Only the ugly ones like pic related kill themselves.
There's nothing more redpilled than wifing a hot tranny and having her raise your kids. Just find a white surrogate mother.

Far less so than the average woman.

well if you date a dude with fake tits then you are gay anyway

>Only the ugly ones like pic related kill themselves.
NOTHING ages worse than a man trying to look like a woman.

>This faggot tranny shil again.
Just kys.
Kys.

That bugman should become a tranny because he's a terrible man.

45% chance he will

user I’m as wary as it gets when it comes to women, but if you don’t think cutting off your own dick is crazier than having dozens of cats you’re retarded

Idk, they're still trying out the new Hormone blockers, and there are fish that change gender when necessary, completely transforms their physical appearance and behaviours.

Theoretically, it may be poasible to switch genders.

She's not a man, she's a transgender woman

Yes

Nobody cares about your backwards religion bro

Dude, I don't care if you're gay. None of my business, really. It even seems pretty neat, apart from the whole "having to kiss a guy" thing.

>there are fish that change gender when necessary,
Oh we'll I'm sold. And chameleons exist so that proves race is a social construct.

>She's not a man, she's a transgender woman
So he's a man.

yeah and I am fucking king of the world because that is what I identify as, so I decree you shit yourself in the dick

What if a woman dates a man with fake tits? Is that okay?

If you leave some sperm in the sperm bank, it literally doesn't matter.
Also, who says they have to remove their big clit?

it's not gay but the guy is probably fucked in the head for getting fake tits

Don't be a dick. This stuff is worth investigating for the sheer science in it alone. I'm not saying we should be allowing it to be forced on kids though.

>their big clit?

Can someone please explain to me what exactly is wrong with becoming sexually obligated to someone else's mental illness?

ftfy

>I suck cock and take it up the ass for science

At least neither of you will reproduce.

You know they have artificial insemination right?

This

She seems perfectly stable so no chance of that anytime soon, sorry. And those numbers are probably so high because a part of society still does not accept these people, just look at this board ffs. It will be heaven on earth when they finally can begin to enforce the use of proper gender pronouns so transgender people can live in peace.

Are you exclusively fucking the trap, or do you let the trap fuck you sometimes?

>society is to blame

It's a woman, so it's a big clit.
Also, biologically, a dick and a clit are the same thing, the distinction is only made at 3 months of age.

>date woman
>break up
>woman gets sad and/or pissed, moves on in a few days

>date highly unstable and insecure man who thinks he's a woman
>break up
>man's entire identity as a """woman""" is threatened by your rejection
>goes through emotional crisis and probably tries to kill himself
>people blame you for his death just because you were too much of a bigot to suck a little cock in the name of progress

*pregnancy

>he seems perfectly stable
>calling him the wrong pronoun causes deep psychological trauma

Traps are gay and so are you.

'heaven on earth' get your shit together jared

>biologically, a dick and a clit are the same thing

>Also, biologically, a dick and a clit are the same thing
Yeah, if you're raping aborted fetuses.
>the distinction is only made at 3 months of age.
There you go.

There's nothing wrong per se, it just means that you're a faggot. A man LARPing as a woman is not a woman, and never will be a woman, no matter how much he mutilates himself with surgery.

Is this legit?

>You know they have artificial insemination right?
They would need a fucking uterus

God, I hope you are a troll. Just the thought of this being real makes me sick.

Then they aren’t trans, they are another caste of mentally ill humans being led on by other mentally ill humans.

Making some big assumptions here:
- Assume the *only* mental issue the tranny had was "fixed" by them transitioning
- Assume that both the tranny and the person they're with are bisexual (or "pansexual" if you think gender is a meaningful thing)
- Assume that the tranny is fully aware that their transition is purely cosmetic and that they are fundamentally still the same biological sex
- Assume that the couple will never adopt children

In this case, nothing's wrong with it. Let people live their own lives.

Once any of those things become false tho, there's a problem

This.

>- Assume the *only* mental issue the tranny had was "fixed" by them transitioning
"Transitioning" doesn't "fix" anything, it just eases the symptoms by letting them hide from reality. It's like "fixing" a schizo by pretending aliens really did implant microphones in his teeth while he was sleeping and helping him try to dig them out.

What's wrong with adopting? We want cute blonde children

We that this thread at least 2 times. Fuck you.

If you are a guy and date a trans person - weather it' s men to women or woman to men - you are gay. Either way.

You must do what you think is right of course

That's why I put it in quotes. It's a treatment for the symptoms but not the underlying issue. But in psych, if you handle the symptoms to the point where the underlying issue no longer affects their daily life then it's as "good as" a cure.

It's gay as fuck.

Those cute blonde children will be being raised by people who've been through severe mental and physical issues. It's not a total no-no but it's a red flag.

i've fallen in love with a trannie and to scared to introduce her to my senpai.

whats wrong with being gay?

Sexual relationships and dating should be between a man and a women for the purpose of procreation, not between a "man" and a man dressed as a women, just accept that your a faggot and need the electric chair

It's really difficult because most transgender people are ''ALSO'' mentally ill and suicidal, (((purely coincidentally))) I might add.
I wouldn't recommend the mental strain to be honest, for me I was the first person they had dated since starting their transition and the estrogen made them behave like a total child

After only 1 month they were mumbling out ''I love you'' and stuff when they thought I couldn't hear it, generally stumbling around that sort of issue. Eventually we had an argument where I couldn't lie when they asked ''Do you even want to stay together?'' because of the super intense drama and stress.

real men don't suck dick

fake women do though

It's almost as if you don't realize that male-to-females are not real females.

yeah but it's still faggot shit if a guy gets sucked off by a pseudo female

>What's wrong with being gay
Everything

most trannies kill their exes

stay away from fags

you are such a faggot

so if i don't suck dick but let people fuck me in the ass then i guess i'm not gay?

Is it gay to have sex with a girl (male) if you don't even touch her dick and just fuck her in her asspussy and make her suck your dick?

I posted it different times of the day and you see them both? Get a life

Ok let's say for the sake of argument that it was gay, so what? What's wrong with being gay?

They're trans bro, not sure what you're talking about. It's becoming more widely accepted and you're going to have to learn to deal with that.

I don't see what the problem is? That's just your opinion

Nice larp but the tranny in the pic has bigger hands than his boyfriend and this made me laugh at them both. Kek

yeah you are gay

Kill yourself faggot

This post has nothing to do on Sup Forums, at best this is a shitty bait for /r9k/ or Sup Forums.
Look at how he's obiviously trying to rustle our jimmies by saying he's a degenerate tranny loving manchildren, and then contrast it by saying that his mentally ill partner is traditional. Finally, his post end with a
>"oh woaw guys you are resenful of everyone else's lives, why can't you be happy and degenerate like me ?"

Don't bother to answer, and sage. You'll waste your time, because he won't hear reason if he's not baiting. And if he is you are currently entertaining him at the cost of other worthwhile threads.

Sage, and drop a redpill.

wrong board

>>>>>>>>
is that way

It'a not a dick, it's a big clit, so it's OK.

Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite weeaboo freak

>"Get a life."

Looks who' s talking. Trannies are not humans. They are things.

but whats wrong with being gay though? if i am the one sucking then there is nothing wrong as long as i'm not doing it in front of your house

Fucking a tranny is larping. It is going over extreme lengths to fap together with a fellow incel/virgin. You're still a sad virgin who never got a gf.

You're going to hell, sodomite.

>I don't see what the problem is? That's just your opinion
As I said, it's not a total no-no, but it's a warning sign. It's not exclusive to transsexuals either. Anyone who had that many issues with their body and their mental health should be considered carefully before being allowed to raise children.
The same applies to straight cis people with severe mental issues

From what you said, you are in a relationship with an Autogynephile TS ("my trans GF spent all day playing Nintendo").

Your trans GF is not sexually attracted to males. This would be a problem for some people.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

just fucking die

the mentally ill needs loving too

One thing trannies have taught me is that attractiveness in women is 70% makeup and hair.

> fap together with a fellow incel/virgin

yes, Autogynephile TS are essentially autistic heterosexual males.

Most white western TS seem to be AGP.

>gets killed, still tries to do the Duckface

Hey sodomites. Hell is forever

I'll put my dick in whatever I want and then eat a bacon sandwich, you godless heathen.