-Snowflakes ended slavery.
-Snowflakes defeated the confederates.
-Snowflakes won WWII.
-Snowflakes keep knocking your ass out.

Who are the real betas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/exuGv3HsV-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snowflakes aren't brave. They didn't do any of that shit besides sucker punch a harmless dude being interviewed.

Harmless? He's a fucking Nazi.

Sage

A sucker punch that barely messes up Spencer’s hair. Knocked out? lol you Antifa cucks are such faggots how can you hurt someone with one wussy punch and then running away like a coward your arms are like pipe cleaners and you have no testosterone.

Words != violence. Children turn to violence when they are unable to express themselves.

>Snowflakes ended slavery.
Lol 10/10

The British Empire, America & the Soviet Union were certainly not snowflakes.
Fags were put to death in the UK and the USSR and the US was definitely not advocating for nigger rights back then.

You are the real snowflake, no balls at all.

>having a political Ideology and being interviewed makes you dangerous
>someone attempting to punch you and punches you is less harmless
Look man. The political Ideology isn't the problem. It's when it becomes action, like the guy who punched him.
And stop being such a pussy. Fucking idiot.

wrong,
wrong
wrong and
wrong

why did you even try?>

Straight white males did all of those things.

And ironically, all of these great men would be considered pretty far-right today. I can guarantee you that they wouldn't have cared much for tranny "rights", black "culture", abortion-addicted whores, or fence-hopping immigrants.

If you preach violence, expect violence.

Yes. Wanting genocide is fucking dangerous. Idiot.

this

"The Greatest Generation" or whatever you want to call them were very right wing. Before them we had problems with anarchists, labor riots, and communists coming out of the woodwork. Calling them snowflakes is very disingenuous.

youtu.be/exuGv3HsV-U

antifa scum just go away ... better yet die. like for real.

antifa are the nazis.. punch yourselves

It's funny how the left constantly misuses "snowflake". You can tell it really bothers them that they can't quite find a way around the word.

Faggots didn't defeat the Confederacy. Lol. Stupid faggot.

>a fed punching out another fed
imagine moi schock

the People who defeated the nazis would be called nazis today

Lefties dont have muscular arms

Snowflake doesn't mean a weakling. The term originated as insult for people who think they're so fucking unique and special and different from the average person. They reinforce this with an imagined identity that exists only to make them feel unique.

It's a term used to describe a psychotically self obsessed narcissist. Not a synonym for weakling or coward.

now this bait is getting ridiculous,
if you want to get (you)s never do it as blatantly as using a movie

White republican men ended slavery.
White republican men defeated the democrat confederates
Snowflakes stayed home during WWII

everything you just listed has made the world worse you low iq faggot. consider this a death threat if you give me your real identity i promise to kill you irl

thats better, but your baiting Qualities still are shit

I had no idea you fought in the civil war

>-Snowflakes ended slavery.
And the modern left brought it back. I sure hope you didn't vote for Clinton.

Missing the point this hard. That music video ain't helping your case m80

lol, and you faggots keep telling people "don't take credit for other peoples accomplishments"