Sup Forums, as an Indian, I am curious to know what is your stance on India-Pakistan conflict?

Sup Forums, as an Indian, I am curious to know what is your stance on India-Pakistan conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=175&v=VpBwT1KYBSE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
dawn.com/news/1379298
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't give a shit about it, really
Just kill yourselves already

let's break out the turdometer and head on down to main street to find out who the real street shitters in town are. wooow looks liek this one is reaaalllly long!!!

thnkx

My highschool history teacher told me that it was the most likely spot for ww3 to break out in. He was a bit full of shit though.

Radcliffe was a fool

I don't think so. WW 3 needs usa and russia to join war. They won't join the war.

The mudskins are overrunning your country and you're just letting them. You should be making mass deliveries of Pakistani heads again. Why are you not fighting back? And I mean properly. Fire with fire. Kill the sandniggers. Nuke them if necessary.

Pakistan is an unstable islamist shithole with nukes, destroying it would be a good thing for the world. However, you better watch closely the situation in the ME. Pakistan seems to be unsure of what side to pick on in the current situation with Iran and Qatar. On one hand they want to remain friendly with KSA and Gulf States, on the other, lately Pakistan has been trying to strengthen it's ties with Iran, Qatar, Turkey and Russia. There seems to be floating idea of Pakistan dropping USA and Saudi Arabia and siding with Russa-Iran. In that case, that would mean that Pakistan will now receive direct military and political support both from China and Russia. If something like that happens, India is fucked, so you guys should prepare for the worst

there is no conflict. both are shitty countries

Do you think America would back Pakistan if a war began between India and pak?

That's a big no.

No, not now. It seems that US and Paki relations have worsen after the end of Cold War and the War on Terror. Right now I would expect Pakistan to rely more on China. If anything, USA will most likely lose their previous influence in Pakistan in the nearest time.

I think Indians and Pakistanis need to resolve their silly conflict and stop hating each other

It's such a pointless conflict and it only serves the old colonial powers for you two to keep fighting.

>Pakistan will now receive direct military and political support both from China and Russia

this.

Due to souring of relations between USA and Pakistan, they are now becoming a key ally of China/Russia/Iran. India is a partner in BRICS, however you refuse to cooperate on several issue simply because of Pakistan! This is a very immature stance that is causing frustration with your other partners. If India and Pakistan can reconcile it will be the best for peace and prosperity for the region.

In Britain, the word "Indian" evokes a mental picture of a strong ancient culture, rich in flavour and steeped in a complex colourful religion.
The word "Paki", evokes the smell of dogshit and the mental picture of a creepy paedophile fucking a goat.

india good guys,pakis are subhuman devils

trump just cut aid to pakistan i read

stfu pierre you uknow nothing

i hope you both eradicate each other in a nuclear conflict. the both of you have nukes?

Dont' care much really, but if I could choose I would supportn Indians nuking the Paki infested shithole known as Pakistan to the ground. Slaughter every last one of them. They are even less human than you. Hope you nuke them. Peace.

I don't care but Indian food can be good if made without poo in a western kitchen and Sikhs are pretty dope so permission granted to nuke Pakistan I guess.

Nice numbers there Satan.

You can't reconcile with Sunnis, leaf.
You'll learn.

Hey OP, we absolutely won't forget the support from your people here helped elect Trump.
I would not expect him to forget either.
Pakis have mounds of dirt on our last few administrations. Luckily, we don't care.
Expect happenings, but expect support.

Pic related

I don't care what that conflict is I stand with indians.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=175&v=VpBwT1KYBSE

You got played by the old divide and conquer tactics carried out by the (((british))).

The world feared a united greater india (india, pakistan and bangladesh as one cohesive nation) and played you based on meager differences. You were doomed to irrelevancy as soon as you began to turn against one another, and despite your astonishing demographics, you're as relevant as any other third world country: only to be seen as a market to dump shitty products on, in exchange for their wealth, forcibly or not.

Who gives a shit what \pol thinks, Don't seek approval from anybody.

This, unironically

>The world feared a united greater india (india, pakistan and bangladesh as one cohesive nation)
Yeah, the world feared a yet to be formed nation with no technological capabilities.
>You were doomed to irrelevancy as soon as you began to turn against one another
Just like how you baguettes were doomed to irrelevancy once you allowed the refugees in.
>and despite your astonishing demographics, you're as relevant as any other third world country
Not sure if most people on Sup Forums even understand the term third-world country. The first world countries were capitalistic countries, second-world, the commies, and the third world were the non-participating countries. India and Pakistan are far more relevant than other third world countries you moron.
>only to be seen as a market to dump shitty products on, in exchange for their wealth, forcibly or not.
We don't trade much with Pakistan and India is our IT support. So you got that backwards baguette. Did Ahmed fuck your brains out last night?

Afghanistan pushed your shit with no technological capabilities, burger. Only you stupid morons believe you need overequipped supersoldiers to even pretend to be a major power, and even with the countless cases of an "inferior" army - by all your standards - destroying a "superior" army won't even phase you because of your blatant disregard for factual truth and history in general.

The ME is the hottest region in the world, and yet China is more relevant than India in this matter. If it isn't by means of dumping loads of consumer products, pray tell, how is India ever relevant in the world, as a country, as a voice, or as anything else than being meme'd to death by poo memes?

Again, what is it with burgers who can't add two and two together and understand that nobody gives a shit about India, and rightfully so?

You mutts are a disgrace to the human i tellect.

intellect*

I love you India, nice trips. Fuck pakis nasty fucks I wanna nuke 'em Canada style

Could really care less. Bunch of useless shitskins

Nuke both countries, enslave the survivors, build from ground up

Kill dem pakis!

A good muslim is a dead muslim.

Have at it. The pakis are disgusting. Trump just told them to go pound sand, so you have our blessing to purge the earth of them.

Ireland stands with poo

you both need colonialism back

My stance is I want to see you Indians stomp those Pakis into the dirt. I stand with the poo.

Full support to India

Captcha: Turk hotel

>Afghanistan pushed your shit with no technological capabilities, burger.
Only because we let them idiot. We're in Afghanistan for the poppy fields (opioids). If we kick their assess too soon, then we have to leave. Prolonging the war benefits our Pharma companies.
>Only you stupid morons believe you need overequipped supersoldiers to even pretend to be a major power
Coming from the white flag nation.
>The ME is the hottest region in the world, and yet China is more relevant than India in this matter.
Why? Because the baguettes think so? Also, we can use India as a counter to China. Indians hate the Chinese.
>If it isn't by means of dumping loads of consumer products, pray tell, how is India ever relevant in the world
Like I said you stupid baguette, we outsource our IT jobs to them. They are a vassal state to us. Each of our vassal states is important to our economy. Majority of the third world countries are in Africa and South-America. India gives us the brains since they don't have any resources we want (right now).
>You mutts are a disgrace to the human i tellect.
Hon hon hon hon hon.

We wish you would fight them and don't understand why you don't considering the entire former British empire including Murica would step in and help you win if you got in trouble.

>Fuck pakis nasty fucks I wanna nuke 'em Canada style
Meaning no nuking them pakis.

>says the literal greatest ally of Saudi Arabia

Two groups of smelly poor brown midgets getting angry at each other. No one cares. Trump is a jew faggot for even getting involved.

Poos>pakis

We need to kill the men and rape the women, the women are they key

>
Well when the Muslims conquered India they massacred many of your people and colonized your lands , before the Muslims came , Pakistan was a part of India culturally and Persia territoriality.

It only makes sense that India would want to reconquer the lands which Pakistan occupy , than massacre the Muslims and recolonize it with Indians. Good luck killing those submonkeys !

In any conflict between muslims and non muslims support the non muslims is my golden rule
So kill them all pajeet, leave none alive
Also pakis are some of the worst subhumans on par with somalis, no doubt I support india here

Shit against the shit

I think you both deserve the UK.

Ideally Pakistan wins a nuclear exchange that would cause maximum reduction of pajeet niggers.

Considering Indian people do not strap bombs to themselves, I say fuck Pakistan.

here is how it looks to me satan-senpai.
>pakistan is a failed nuclear state
>india is too cucked by disparate interests to finish off pak for good, let alone become superpower 2020
>the former will be a cancer on the latter for eternity

Great post

Of course you don't give a shit, there are no toilets there.

I hope all pajeet die.

and the non muslim world hopes all of you die, muslim filth

Fuckin pajeet behind the meme flag. You shitniggers dont even deserve that flag. Burn yourself cockroach.

No sorry Ahmed, I hate to give you the news, but billions of people around the world want to genocide your filthy scum cockroach race and the number grows everyday
The Great Cleaning is coming

>having a butthole on your flag

I don’t care. You’re all Indians

To be fair a lot of countries need colonialism back. Fucking mess they're making of the world.

Too far from the LoC to give a shit

Both the same peoples, that were divided by British Empire to keep Muslims fighting each other. Always works, the British Empire were the "Jews" of the time.

THE POOS ARE OUR COUNTER TO CHINA

TAKING OUT PAKISTAN IS JUST THE FIRST STEP FOR THE ENDGAME, THE GREAT SHITFLINGING WAR OF 2050 IS SHAPING UP ACCORDING TO PLAN

This

Meh, nobody cares about shitskins and muslim trash, do what you want, just stay out of civilised White lands.

Pakistan is a group of inbred child fuckers. A backwards people who dont bring any benefits to the people of the world.
India supposedly shits in the street and like gold. I can get over that.

Checked

Wow a whole bunch of western numales who only have "muh white race" to hang onto and some isreal supporting uneducated retards want us dead.

fpbp
If there is ever a nuclear exchange, it will be with these two countries and the world will do nothing but watch the fireworks show.
>mfw Pakistan nukes India and rids the world of 10% of undesirable human population

Just don’t come here.

id prefer if all the street shitters nuked themselves
mainly because of the bobs and vegene shit

You know nothing, user snow
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

>There seems to be floating idea of Pakistan dropping USA and Saudi Arabia and siding with Russa-Iran.
No way. Major Paki politicians are in Saudi's pockets. General Paki public mostly love the Saudis who have been investing in Pak since ages. Besides, siding with Pak is no good for weakening russia - defence deals, trade etc
dawn.com/news/1379298

>The world feared a united greater india (india, pakistan and bangladesh as one cohesive nation) and played you based on meager differences.
>Implying mudslimes are meager differences
No thanks, frog. We don't want more muzzies. You have all the fun

I see Sir Humphrey's point re splitting the Raj to cause local strife went according to plan...

Seriously though, either sit down & recognise the current borders, or hurry up & nuke each other so China can take over :P .

Pootato brothers?

>subhuman

I vote for India

Ahmed, is that you?

Never should of balkanized the Raj in the first place

> I am curious to know what is your stance on India-Pakistan conflict?

You are infidel pagans and deserve to drown in your own blood.

Islam will be victorious over you infidels.

I'm rooting for the poos, Satan

islam is a vile, backwards death cult whose prophet was a child rapist and needs to be eradicated from the earth

/thread

>billions of people

Indians aren't people you filthy fucking subhuman

Too bad cucktianity is basically the same thing

All religion is cancer but the modern form of Christianity is like the common flu, while islam is more like the bubonic plague or cholera.

God white people are so fucking stupid, When The War comes you're going to need all the able bodies you can find to stop the Muslim horde unless you wish to be there cuck slaves. As a biracial Hindu it annoys me when white people feel their Superior to me because they're obviously not, look at the pay Gap motherfuckers your broke ass is will be broke for the rest of your life because all you do is drink live in your trailer parks and suck each other's cocks fucking stupid.

>God white people are so fucking stupid, When The War comes
>when white people feel their Superior to me because they're obviously not, look at the pay Gap motherfuckers your broke ass is will be broke
>and suck each other's cocks fucking stupid.
Under 18 not allowed to post, biracial poo mutt.

>God white people are so fucking stupid

No shit, you're literally fighting the wrong side you cuck

>As a biracial Hindu

lol

If you end up destroying each other, I'd be fine with it.

I favor India as a force to counter China. Looks like we're witnessing a realignment folks.

***(((tips fedora)))***

Islam is the true religion. Anyone who says otherwise D E S E R V E S D E A T H

madly underrated

Rare flag

I hope that with a good nuclear exchange, they'll cancel each other out, besides India could stand to lose several hundred million people, it's such an overcrowded shithole.