New Energetism is the atheist religion you are looking for

1. God is Energy
2. Matter is built from strings of energy
3. Energy is the Universe
4. Energy is the cause of everything
5. Energy drives all life
6. Energy exists since forever and is everywhere
7. Energy never dies

There, a real atheistic God that can be proved by science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8BWWVgfI3Uk
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=yWO-cvGETRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-EilZ4VY5Vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kurwa debil

>atheist religion
lol cabbage farmer
lol...

I already belive in circles, I don't need another god.

This isn't atheism you dumbfuck. This is Nu-Age bullshit.

>Nu-Age bullshit
Never claimed that Energy has any will of its own.

Congratulations, this is the worst thread I've seen this morning

Truth hursts. Nobody on Sup Forums can refute my argument.

Hey, energy is cool and call, i just dont see why one would call it a god of any sort, lets just appreciate energy as it is.

Energy is mathematical tool for describing the motion of matter. It's not some spooky ethereal substance.

Because it gave us life and is the reason why the life continues? We should gather as much energu as possible.

I reject your first premise for obvious reasons.
/thread

Energy is the spirit.
It's the Aristotle's form.

Energy is not jewish?

My parents gave me life, granted they did use energy to do it, but its not like energy made a concious decision to have me exist.
>is the reason why the life continues?
there are MANY things that allow life to continue, the sun for example, water etc, why just pick energy?

?

This isnt dragonball z

>concious decision
No such thing bro.
Universe is deterministic and free will is an illusion.
Your parent were just one of the manifestations of energy.

>there are MANY things that allow life to continue, the sun for example, water etc, why just pick energy?
They are built from energy and produce energy that keeps you alive. Only energy allows you to live.

>god is energy
How did you get to a god here, how do you know he is "energy", and why are you asserting it is a god?

Energy literally just a number, or set of numbers, used to describe physical systems. It's more convenient to use the energy number than numbers for velocity/acceleration/force etc. because total energy in a closed system is a constant number that doesn't change.

im sorry i dont share your hardon for energy.

You have now seen that energy. Understand now you can control that energy to change the world around you. Polacks seem to live past the poetic side of life. Thats why they are so miserable

Energy literally passes all checkboxes for god attributes except for one, it exists.

So why assert it does exist

> sciencelet calls anything he doesn't understand "Energy"
sounds about right

By having all attributes of gods created by humans and then existing on top of that it becomes superior annd provable.

God speaks many languages.
All you have to do is listen.

what a retard

How is a space Jew theory any better?

Where am I, b? This is some serous cringe.

you mean "dark"

You forgot about consciousness
>science still hasn’t worked out why this exists or how it arises.

"Atheist religion"? Why don't you open a fucking dictionary?

atheist don't need a religion

It exists to give us evolutionary advantage and it arises via natural selection and rise in biological complexity.

You're an idiot.

Religions have fucking doctrines that extend (though not exclusively) to a general idea of how to live your life. All this is, is going "look isn't the universe cool" (of course it's fucking cool, what else could it be?!) "we should like... make it our god!"

The definition(s) of religion don't necessarily exclude non-supernatural worship or faith.

>real atheistic God
Fucking kek'd

Or use Vedic philosophy, God is everything. Everything that is and everything that isn't. As in, energy and dark matter

You should live your life to gather as much energy in humans and under their control. You should never waste energy that is available to us. High energy concentration is life. Dispersement of energy / low energy content is death.

>energy or matter cant be destroyed or created

still doesnt answer the origin of said energy. Science is not antithetical to Christianity. If you study science you find God not because "muh intelligent design" but because of the simple fact that it had to come from some power that transcends the laws of physics of this universe. you fucking brainlet

>Matter is built from strings of energy

>believing in matter
>2018

>what is enthropy?

Universe is Energy
Everything is the Universe
God is Energy
Energy is everywhere, always was, always will be and causes everything.
You can call Energy any name you want.
"God" appeals to the masses.

So...

The prime doctrine of your grand new religion is...
Insulation?

It's spelled entropy, and entropy doesn't destroy energy, it just spreads it out.

>still doesnt answer the origin of said energy.
Energy existed forever.
Right before Big Bang all energy was concentrated in one point. Before that we had previous Universe expanding and shrinking.

You can also expand to the Universe gaining control of more and more energy. By controlling more energy we are closer to understand God/Energy.

where did this said energy come from. you cant say "it always existed" because it doesnt answer anything. energy cannot be created nor destroyed according to the laws of physics.

I am Energy, am I God?

>literally doesnt know how "energy" works or what constitues as energy in modern science
>makes a bs religion
>answers everything with "muh energy"

tell me how this is atheistic at all

>you cant say "it always existed"
Why?
Can you destroy energy?
No?
It existed forever.

look it's a picture of a tree

It's movement, right?

You are but you don't understand yourself. You need pursue understanding.

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY

Pooling energy does not expand the universe, unless by some yet extremely hypothetical function of mass' interaction with the quantum foam of reality...

Energy is ... what... it's just lego blocks essentially, it's too simple to create a damn ideology around.

I'll help you out. If you really want to ascribe a kind of divinity to anything, do it to information.
Information, in the most scientific sense possible, is something like... 'what can be done'.
Energy alone does not make the universe, information does, and information technically is immaterial - it's not things, but what you can do with things, and what you can do with the things that were made from smaller things - it cascades upwards.

Knowledge is the human consumption and processing of this information, and through human interaction can certain new information become manifest in the world (consider silicone computers for example) just as through carbon chains can life manifest.

Information is more divine and godly than mere energy.

Why insert god at all? There is no need for it.

Visible matter (planets, stars, galaxies, penises etc) is the product of quantum fluctuations in nothing. Nothing of course is comprised of something. That something is dark energy & dark matter.

converted brotha fuck energy I worship Informator

shit, I thought you actually had something interesting to say
too bad this is new age bullshit

>Energy alone does not make the universe, information does

No Energy = no information

Energy > information

Information is transmitted via light...light is energy. Which came first...the chicken or the egg?

>quantum fluctuations in nothing. Nothing of course is comprised of something. That something is dark energy & dark matter.

>quantum fluctuations
Movement, energy

>numbers
god confirmed energetic

Matter is built by consciousness dumbass. Sound frequency develops matter not the other way around.

>Doyouhaveasinglefacttobackthatup

Yeah.... what made the energy?

Ridiculous

Energy was first. Information is encoded and decoded using energy. Big bang consisted of all energy but did not have all information about the Universe which wasn't there. Information is a cosequence of energy concentration.

Nonsense

You don't understand.
Energy and information are joined at the hip. In order for there to be energy (that can make a universe) there needs to also be not-energy in places. So that the energy has a canvas on which to work.

That initial disparity of energy and negative energy is the first ever piece of information.

Which is damn obvious if you give it even a moment's thought - duality manifests itself on every level of this universe. Light and dark, negative and positive, even politically in left and right divisions.

It's exactly like our knowledge of timespace.
What's better, time or space? the answer is that's a stupid question because time and space are not at all exclusive, they are in fact the exact same thing like the roots and leaves of a tree You cannot have one without the other.

Nothing made it. It's eternal as it cannot be destroyed.

Really? You can physically manipulate matter just by singing and even emotions produce a measurable frequency. The ancients has profound knowledge of this variable and it reflects in sacred geometry...

youtu.be/8BWWVgfI3Uk

This gives an overview

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

>there needs to also be not-energy in places.
Nope. Everything is energy but not all energy is turned into matter.
Information is ones and zeroes. ones is energy we can observe and zeroes is energy that we can't detect yet.

Yeah... yeah...... okay.

Information can be destroyed, energy can't.

fpbp siema rodaku :p

Takie fakty...

Why does my underwear always feel like it's trying to crawl up my ass? Explain that fucking energy, Einstein.

>>there needs to also be not-energy in places.
>Nope.
>Information is ones and zeroes.

>>there needs to also be not-energy in places.
>Nope.
>and zeroes.

Think about it.

well most of this is true from a certain perspective. Go here and start with the playlists, ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

you will find what you are looking for to show others what you are trying to say

It's all energy but some of it is detectable, some is dark and sone is matter. Why we get this paricular proportions? We don't know but must try to find out.

Actually information cannot be destroyed, it too is a fundamental cornerstone of our understanding of the universe. Just like energy, it is not created or destroyed.

It's also the reason black holes cause such a stir amongst the scientific community, because, on the face of it, it appears as though they are indeed destroying information (which is a huge fucking deal).

Here, Kurzgezagt made a short video on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=yWO-cvGETRQ

>Energy was first
sound was first, sonic resonance, it is what gives shape to plasma causing matter, the universe is electric

No, fuck hippies. I need to discover all truth myself and become a true prophet.

Meh, call it what you want ( that's the whole point anyway)

black holes don't exist, they are theoretical based on Einstein's relativity, and he was wrong, Tesla was right

What you're talking about are quantum fluctuations; it's not pure raw energy in empty space, sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

Negative or non energy is real, it's required - the net energy in the universe is 0.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=-EilZ4VY5Vs

>atheistic god
Oxymoron.
God, by His very nature, cannot be proven. You have faith or you don't.

>information can't be destroyed
>except it can
>here, watch this Kurzgezagt video for hight school students with colors and anime characters.

Don't know what hippies you are talking about this channel is run by the order of the black sun I would say they are anything but hippies, stop being an ass and watch the videos, they will show you everything you are looking for

Sound need vibrating particles in high density you pleb. No sound in space.

so then why care at all?

Christ is King you fucking fedora.