ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

this is political

So how much of the areas below freezing will see crops die in a major way because of the prolonged colder than usual temps?

meanwhile here in germany its comfy 10°c
thats 50 in retarded units

>crops
>in winter
what did they mean by this?

Hello there from sunny Kingaroy in Australia! Minimum of 68 degrees Fahrenheit, maximum of 86 degrees Fahrenheit!

3 coldest nights in Maine, I had the pleasure of walking 4 miles to get to work. My legs are hammered right now. God speed to the homeless right now.

Also Crazy Conspiracy: Trump kills ACA , people are becoming homeless. HAARP makes this cold front to kill off any remaining homeless. Booooooooooooom

it is, dumbfuck.

Celsius is a good temperature scale for boiling water

Fahrenheit is the best for weather temperatures

>thinks california and florida doesn't grow crops in the winter

Meanwhile here in Russia it's comfy -20°C.
That's -4 in retarded units.

>its colder than some parts of Russia
>implying this is real at all

lol okay lads.

NIGGA FUCK YO POLITICS NIGGA

IM DYING NIGGA

No one's going anything right now

>Fahrenheit is the best for weather temperatures

Why?

>this happens every year.

fpbp

I was trying to ask how big are the areas where these temperatures aren't normal, and that usually have agricultural activity all year long, or that have plants and trees that are not used to this. Like citrus in Florida.

this is God's judgement to those lazy homeless fucks

The units remain consistent with fahrenheit, whereas celsius seems to get wonky once you hit the negatives.

Glad I live in Miami!

Just because you repeat this meme over and over again that doesn't make it true.

t. Meteorologist

>tfw warmer than texas here

This is not the shit-tier agriculture we have, Hunbro. A little freezing will do fuck all to their GMCs.

What? Water also freezes at 0C. How does it "get wonky" below 0?

Cotton can survive winter.

It's a comfy -40 here
That's -40 in retarded units

Wow, I can assume we do have a thulean aryan here...

someone give me a jump

Because amerimutts can't decimal.

>this happens every year.
The weather service said Omaha's temperature low of 15 below zero (-9 Celsius) before midnight broke a record that had stood since 1884. These daily records also fell on Sunday: Huron, S.D., -27; Bangor, Maine, -24; and Flint, Mich., -11.

Tiny Embarrass, Minn., the state's revered "Cold Spot," hit -45: the nippiest in about four years.

Nice and warm here

Lolwut?

Florida doesn't grow shit in the winter faggot.

Who cares about California they dont grow anything worth a damn, boohoo we wont be able to spread guac on toast as much, who gives a shit.

0F = Really cold weather
100F = Really hot weather

0C = Moderately cold weather
100C = Most life on earth dead

Trump caused the Maunder Minimum

Nobody cares about your fake measuring system, Muhammad.

Sitting at a nice -10 (-29 with wind) hear

You're talking to a "person" that still uses fractions in their day to day life. And that's considered an acceptable education to leave the highschool system with.

this big dip in the jetstream is likely headed your way kraut

REPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGEREPORTANDSAGE off to /bant/ you go fuckers

whats the problem?

> if world hunger is such a problem then why am I full?

The reason USA never switched to metric is because it would be too expensive and our population is too stupid. Not like the distinction in the systems matters much to the average person, and the professions it does matter to use metric

what the fuck is your problem

watch by some crazy coincidence these next 8 years be brutal winters compared to what we've had where I live since 2012

Pretty much haven't started summer yet in Western Australia. Feels like April. Unusual desu

Pretty much this.

>Sup Forums is such shit
>the mods are useless fags
>why are you reporting a retarded slide thread like chill out dude ;^)

Get sick and die faggot. Report and sage

These retards aren't even human. Fucking drones, the lot of them.

Is there really enough of a difference between 68F and 70F that those extra degrees give you any useful information? There's no fucking difference, it's just whatever you grew up with and are used to.

5 C - cold day
25 C - hot day

5 F - cold day
25 F - cold day

Who would use such useless scale.

Meanwhile here in Northern NY its 242, thats -24 and -31 in retard units

Nice try Jose but your "meme" is shitty. Whereas mine is accurate. And you are a miseducated mongrel if you actually defend using the Fahrenheit system.

Fahrenheit is useless, just like the imperial system. Only retards use it.

Because you know I'm right.
And because you've already left behind your ideal years to get educated properly you will never get educated properly.
You'll always be a fucking pathetic mongoloid by global standards. And you'll defend it out of humiliation instead of trying to fix things for future generations because that's what fucking amerimutts do.

Well having 100 be a really hot day kinda makes sense
But 0 degrees isnt necessarily that cold

>he comes here in a fit of autismal rage to minimod
>but allows things like /krautgate/

Canadian heatwave.

>A little freezing will do fuck all to their GMCs.
I dunno, my GMC has trouble starting when it gets below zero

Quit being a baby. We get to -20 every year.

Gonna be 41 C on saturday in melbourne. Probably hit 45 C where i am.

That's wrong though
>0°C is when you start seeing frost
>35/40°C is usually the hottest point of the summer
That's honestly much less retarded than °F

Cool argument bro.
Rangeban amerimutts when?
I'm sick of their uneducated tripe.

>celebrating in the one place in the us it isn’t sub 40
Greetings from Didney Worl

>this is God's judgement to those lazy homeless fucks
most of those guys are vets

>posting awoo shit outside of his containment thread
BACK TO /ptg/ FAGGOT
go be with the other t_d niggers you manchild

Unfair distribution of temparature on the planet. Fucking conservatives.

That’s.... not how crops rotation and seasons work

How cute, the Fahrenheit mutt is trying to fix his bruised ego by bullying the MAGAmutt

why do you keep picking on me you fucking bully
is this how Canadians show affection?

/weather/board when?

cringe

>t burgerland mcedukayshuun
Retard

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Temps are normal right now. It is usually colder in North Dakota.

>literally born yesterday

This niggers a retard.

Because you deserve to be bullied. Because of what I said here.
By having your foreskin hacked off against your will, and being taught an archaic measurement system, and not being taught enough mathematical skills to do a simple fucking unit conversion so you can understand both temperature scales you have been screwed over by the system.
Instead of trying to fix the system you defend it to try and save face. You threaten perpetuate the cycle of abuse instead of fixing it. For that you deserve nothing but shit from me.

why are you so obsessed with the 0-100 range

Criminally underrated

As someone who grew up with C, I now use F for weather and those smaller degrees really do matter. My house heater is at 68 and if I need to warm the house, turning up to 69 or 70 is noticeable. Sucks that 0 isnt freezing though, I miss that.

More like
5 F - Very cold day
25 F - Cold day

Needing to use decimals on a thermostat is the ultimate cuckery.

Further expanded:
0F = Very Cold
25F = Cold
50F = OK
75F = Warm
100F = Hot

>No fucking difference
A degree makes a large difference for home comfort. If you insist it does not explain why your theromostats need decimal points Liang. As with anything metric, its great in science but useless as fuck in the real world.

pic related, its one of your thermostats

>Because you deserve to be bullied
oh no, anything but that.....

>DURRRRRRR METRIC IS BAD BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL USE COLLOQUIALISMS THAT REFERENCE THE IMPERIAL SYSTEM DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
God damnit.
Is there one person who isn't a complete fucking retard in your country? Find me one.

Because the 0-100 scale is the only argument for using celsius.

>Is there one person who isn't a complete fucking retard
>yfw

I have to use both systems (nursing) as do a mornof science and medical profession. I like metric for speeds, distance, and volume, but still prefer imperial for temperature. 40 degrees just doesn’t seem like it should be life threatening for some reason.

>Very cold not -20
>Hot not 75

bro thats in fahrenheit. Its almost all below freezing.
it was -4F this morning. That is -20C.

whats the matter, cant take a little chill?

I sure could use a nice hot steaming load of Global Warming right about now.

Besides, you faggots all use Sumerian time and don’t use metric clocks, so you don’t have any room to judge

All hail Bill Nye. Respect 72 genders