Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): Caesar (WN) in Gaul Edition

>Britons will feel pride in 2018, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42523607

>Call for tech giants to face taxes over extremist content
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42526271

>SIR Nicholas William Peter Clegg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-year-honours-lists-highlights-who-nick-clegg-knighthoods-ringo-starr-barry-gibb-community-heroes-a8133821.html

>Arts chiefs warn of the threat to Britain’s creative reputation amid fears of a hard Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/31/brexit-threat-to-arts

>Storm Dylan set to disrupt New Year's Eve travel across Britain
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/30/storm-dylan-set-to-disrupt-new-years-eve-travel-across-britain

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/12/30/buy-kids-sex-toys-7192214/
youtube.com/watch?v=F8q5nPmM1WA
youtube.com/watch?v=D0sC4xbyT5c
youtube.com/watch?v=2xKFTylKrPM
youtube.com/watch?v=TGR54pOHfuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=ucrhJNC8p3Q
youtu.be/NIde3BeKXfQ
labour25.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good start to the New Year.

Four less niggers.

Anglos will be patting this Mick's head throughout 2018.

Wrong image.

>The fatalities in the final hours of 2017 took the number of people stabbed to death in the capital last year to 80, the Met said.

Brought it up to a nice round number as well.

>Why haven't you bought your daughters a big black dildo for chritsmas, user?
>metro.co.uk/2017/12/30/buy-kids-sex-toys-7192214/

>tfw my autism is satisfied

I live 15 miles away from Dewsbury and can remember when it used to be white.

It's not white anymore for a reason; nobody has ever wanted to live in that shitehole of a town.

>that disgusting minaret coming out of what should be protected building structures.

>white britons
so, poles?

Anybody seen the new HSBC advert with Richard Ayoade?

Absolutely civic.

Look how civic they are by decorating the mosque with Christmas lights!

>saville town

Got to be a pedo ring there...

>ginger at the front
shocking

Muslims optionally celebrate Christmas, because they think Jesus was one of their prophets too. That being said they aren't super wild about it.

Is this the fucking end of us?

GINGER CALIPHATE INSHALLAH

>being that much of a Celtcuck

#WhiteShariah #ChurchillAckbar

Well, funny you mention that...

They probably got red pilled on the rag’eads desu

WN is Paki Poster

Muh famine

The downside is the circus at the mosque. The upshot is all the people who want to be police as adults are White. Small blessings.

Where's weev's targeted ethnovirus when you need it? Hurry the fuck up you furry little gobshite.

2016*

Who was worse, WN or Eddie? I vote Eddie because he had proper homo taste in everything, especially bikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8q5nPmM1WA

weev is a bit of a meme so you shouldn't wait for him to follow through on that. You might want to look into Project Coast.

Another case of WN fishing for responses. When called out on any of his bullshit - EXPECT a tantrum.

reminder that Pakiposter is WN. He uses the same syntax, responds with the same things and acts exactly like WN does.

WN is the worst poster that Brit/pol/ has ever had the misfortune of having to share a thread with. He is a known liar, braggart and larper.

eddie doesn't sperg out and spam threads
and his mental breakdown is fun to watch

WN isn't even English.

Post music that reminds you of the good old days
>youtube.com/watch?v=D0sC4xbyT5c

i unironocally went on a school trip to bristol mosque in year 9

I know someone that joined the police (first as an armed nuclear base guard, then as Special Operations in North London) after ten years in the Royal Marines. He said things got worse every year - those at the top were desperate to keep their jobs so would backstab and shit on anyone they could all the while sucking up all the need for "diversity" and "sensitivity" training being forced on them from Parliament; all the people coming in were little snowflakes that couldn't handle the pressure of the job, but he admitted that that wasn't their fault and could have been fixed if the correct training was in place, unfortunately they weren't allowed to be trained correctly because of human rights laws. Everyone was constantly scared of being sued by criminals, so no more reasonable force. He left after a few years, and he turned his squad round from the lowest performing armed response unit in the Met to the top in a year. All that experience and military drilling gone, and his superiors didn't give a shit because they could replace him with someone that didn't care about standards but would do what they wanted.

He said of all the jobs he's had, being a copper was the fucking worst, and he regrets ever doing it.

this is gonna come back to bite the government

race/civil war within 100 years

>breaking down barriers

Absolute fucking mongs, total lack of self awareness

Fucking triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=2xKFTylKrPM

breaks my heart seeing this kind of shit. wtf is happening to people and the world in general? police protecting scumbags with signs that, boggles the mind

They say he could talk in a big booming voice straight away after birth

Imagine that, I would probably laugh

i still don't understand why they recuit so many small women.
i've never seen a wpc taller than 5'6

wtf, children being asked to wear hijabs? the UK is FUCKED

more like 10

exactly what i had in mind when i posted.
thanks, lad.
gonna have to rewatch B5 some time I think. it's been a few years.

I've broken this little Anonymong in so much he cannot go a single minute without thinking or talking about me.

fingers crossed m8

Quality tv program

absolute bird of a bobby came round to my house to issue me a forced deradicalisation course

also got made a mug off by my mates when i stopped a police camera van and asked the female copper inside for her number and she gave me her badge number

nice one m8. why did you have to go on a deradicalisation course?

That's a bummer for sure. The political correctness is a factor here as well, probably not to the same extent though. In my experience the Military here generally works like this. The enlisted and junior officers are overwhelmingly right-wing, usually just in a commonsense sort of way. The higher ups are almost all establishment shills by virtue of the nature of the mandatory sensitivity training we all do. Over the last 6 years I haven't been pleased with the direction of the force.

ran a college student council election campaign based on outing the jews (and a promise to make the chicken burgers go down by 10% in price) and i won

His interviews are hilarious and he knows his stuff, can argue coherently, doesn't get flustered and triggers the fuck out of the people that need triggering. I know he's not actually going to do much especially by his own admission he's been burn noticed but at least he's counter-signalling. Thanks for Project Coast, interesting.

Haha fair enough. I ignore WN for the most part as he seems like cancer, apart from that episode about trying to fite pol irl in the docks or something. Is there not a way to ban tripfags from britpol?

fucking hell lad, you must have been shitposting furiously.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGR54pOHfuU

>WN will defend this,
>He'll start spamming the thread in a minute when he gets BTFO every time he shows his face here.

hahahaha, that's hilarious. how long were you in power for?

>mfw

>earth-chan

the entire year- elections were done on a yearly basis

i was 17 at the time so they had to wait until i was 18 to come and issue me with the derad course, was that or jail

in the actual course it was just 4 of us sat in a shitty classroom learning about how diversity is a good thing

wtf "thank you islamisation" this can't be real?

weev is just further right katie hopkins

WN is the purest and most unadulterated form of cancer in these threads. Everything he posts is either a spam message, an image with no text, occasionally he'll call people "Nonces" when he isn't spamming the thread. He is lower than even the worst posters from /ptg/ and his righteous indignation and vile, bitter little personality he has, has kept him lurking around in Brit/pol/ long after people stopped responding to him.

Universally derided, mocked and hated.

You are my biggest admirer.

Did you talk about the Jews in the course?

It is absolutely real. The absolute madmen. Fuck knows if Generation Identity is controlled opposition but they're doing alright so far, apart from that one chap here who keeps saying they're shit because "muh Overton window".

So?

Ish. Nothing specifically about the Jews but just how they are good for diversity points, yknow.

My buddy Imran from the course wasn't having none of it, though, was funny af.

The power... I can feel it... It's running through my veins...

i like just, pretty funny , just not that usefull like katie hopkins

he looks extremley jewish

m.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

youtube.com/watch?v=ucrhJNC8p3Q

I feel for you mate. My friend said the only thing keeping the police from going fully cancerous was the repeated terrorist attacks (or attempts). He noticed that whenever there was a lull, the #NotAllMuslims/Diversity is Strength/"we shouldn't use force against criminals and we should lower the standards for recruits" memes start creeping back in from up and down. Do you think that Trump will change any of the CO culture, or do you just need another massive terrorist attack?

>he looks extremley jewish
Ah, there it is.

rip british identity

brooooo
youtu.be/NIde3BeKXfQ

come on don't pretend Escher Auernheimer doesn't look straight out of stamford hill

are you a proxy or actually a tunisian?

why would i larp as a tunisian

Peter btfoing manchild soyboys

i dunno
how's life in tunisia?
what do you guys think of your disprosa
thourghts on iran situation?

>Do you think that Trump will change any of the CO culture, or do you just need another massive terrorist attack?

Honestly I'm pretty pessimistic about reform. Our military policy with Trump is basically just let Mattis do whatever he wants and Mattis is an establishment hack (with fucking based quotes amrite guise). I no shit heard a general say that the Russians hacked the election. When the official narrative in the military, which Trump leads, is that Trump was the beneficiary of a foreign conspiracy there is a major problem.

Anyone around for Tory MP user last night?

>larping as a tory mp

why tf would you want to larp as a tory mp

Well, if this doesn't convince you mate...

Post 'em

That's a letter to run for a position within the Conservative Party not within the House of Commons.

I have a similar letter from UKIP.

After the General Election 2017 prediction anything can be true...

labour25.com/

this has to be bs

life here is calm and shitty as always
idk about iran but i guess i support their wish to change their goverment and overall the country to a brighter future ahead of the gulf countries