Female police officer trampled and kicked by pack of niggers at NYE party near Paris

Female police officer trampled and kicked by pack of niggers at NYE party near Paris.

Spread the video:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/947800210524311552/pu/vid/720x1280/NjNgYNpg6pl_lJog.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PorteTonAme/status/947830026027839489
twitter.com/PorteTonAme/status/947830499178840065
unv.is/francais.rt.com/france/46954-policiere-tabassee-sol-champigny-reveillon-degenere-videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>female police officer
The only thing we should be doing is laughing at her.

Way ahead of you

well that's humiliating to say the least

>fake news

That not a female police officer faggot, just a random nigger

>But they dindu nuffin
Shoot them or end up like this.

anyone who denies that these are monkeys needs to be sent to insane asylum

Who gives a fuck what happens in France at this point.

France will lead us into the future. Future sewer

its fucking Paris, you had migrants mass riots what, 12 years ago? lost case, no one cares about a single cop, literally nothing

Who cares anyway, it's just another day in Paris nothing will happen.

France had become a shithole filled with niggers and mudslimes. Frenchboi why do you let this happen?? It's time to grow balls and start fighting!!!

Nobody cares.

wearing a police uniform?

Video from another angle. She gets kicked in the face multiple times.

twitter.com/PorteTonAme/status/947830026027839489

Her fault for not covering up in a Muslim city.

Do you often see "random niggers" just walking around with 'Police' printed on their jackets, you stupid bloody wog?

Hmm... Maybe if we let in more migrants they can counteract these guys...

That's hot

Bump the video seems unavailable

>that french bitch laughing in the background
for what purpose

There's some female sandnigger talking in broken French, she says wallah is she celebrating or something?

this

>she thought she could be law enforcement
>she thought she was a tuff gal
>keep law and order
>wave her finger at bad bois and they'll say sowee
>daddy's special girl

How does France have that many niggers?
What are they protesting even?
Why did they flip a car?

The second and third of your questions is answered by the last word of your first question.

Guys its okay, they were just traumatized because of the explosions of fireworks can't blame these poor guys and hey the officer was probably a white supremacist right

GOOD french people invited the animals to live with them dont get angry with animals act like animals, shieeeeet if i had a pet lion and it bit my face off would you blame the lion or me ?

It's a nigress and she says the night is really started she will get quite an hangover in hybrid francobonics.

But why should I care frog?

roastie btfo, she probably enjoyed it, this is what the people of france want

I have zero sympathy anymore. France, the UK, Sweden, Germany, etc., all get what they deserve. When you import refugees, you also import their ideologies, beliefs, and social norms. And the social norms these fucks brought with them was "ay yo, buh, buh I dindu nuffin nigguh"

Liked

France, once again showing how cucked they are by denail denial.

but, but it was a black lady walking around with a jacket that had POLICE written in big bold reflective letter

That was quite witty, from a british migrant. :D

This

Good. The more innocent people your chimps maim and kill the easier it will be to "remove" them when the time comes.

tes bigleux grosse merde?

>feds
>inocent

nah

Shitskin detected

I know the USA has a nigger problem too, but at least we are allowed to shoot them here. I feel bad for France.

Could we just start killing them already? Really the exhaustion is not leaving me anymore.

Shit like this is typical of african and middle eastern countries, don't know why you are suprised.

better visual twitter.com/PorteTonAme/status/947830499178840065

BLACKED

The only defense eurocucks have on pol is a shitty forced meme. Sad watching them become literal shariah law.

Sale négro

Interesting fact:
That is exactly what almost every french user said when we were trying to help them with memes during the election.

>police officer
Good motherfucker

Cut off immigrant welfare and deport them all. Problem literally gone within a week afterwards.

all cops are bastards

Blame the lion and deport it or shoot it between the eyes. And ban lions as pets. Its simple user.

>paris
90% of the women in Paris voted for Macron.

Νο.
You're here.
You care.

Same as you, more will get #woke

Stay strong, keep doing what you're doing.

Everything else will fall into place.

Happy new year, by the way.

Who is?

French whites blacked themselves to promote division.

Remove all cops and you get killed by a pack of niggers child.

Who in their right FUCKING mind thinks this kind of immigration is okay? Elites need to be replaced.

If I were to defend myself from such an attack, I would be scrutinised beyond belief.
If I comment on the situation I can be ostracised and even have the police visit me at my home.
The elites don't worry about this.
What fucking reason makes any of this good?
Do they just want us to become like Brazil?

>Elites need to be replaced.
French voters recently had a choice, majority voted for this.

isn't No Burnt Cork Or Muss a great band name tho?

and it's beautiful

>white suprematist spotted beating up policewoman

Looks like Nigeria with nice buildings.

44% of the french youth aged 18-25 voted for Le Pen
Imagine all the non whites in that demographic
its safe to say most young white ethnic french support Le Pen
France is headed straight to nationalist revolution and civil race war when the boomer dies out and gen z comes to fruition

how come I look in news and not see this as front page. you would think the feminists. Would be all up in this shit.

>tfw you will never have a qt french gf
>tfw even if you did she'd get beat up by a pack of niggers

Gen Z is going to bring the heat

I bet her pussy was wet, she probably wanted the BBC...

>pic related, Paris in 2030

Cops in the USA know how to deal with niggers. You don’t try to reason with them, you shoot em.

Let France burns and liberals slaughtered by nig nogs and maghrebic thrashs, I'll be sitting in my white-preserved country of Bretagne voting for even more globalists and chaos. These fuckers need to understand every bit of it. EN MARCHE

someone tweet this to that nigger macron

Remove all cops and local white milita will make niggers "disappear" in few days, solving the problem forever.

Why arent there any posts about this on jewmedia. I wanna share this on jewbook, twitter and etc.

Bullshit lmao

LMAO FUCK THAT WHITE PIG

Didn't they make a movie about this?

>french

RT talk about it: unv.is/francais.rt.com/france/46954-policiere-tabassee-sol-champigny-reveillon-degenere-videos

Man France is (for the moment) republican and stays strong on its value of 0 racial discrimination, even at a statistical, scientific level (we have 0 ethnic stats, and actions led by neo-marxist such as openly discriminatory and anti-white activities are repressed). We don't have your social polarization that led Trump to power.

top kek

Everybody who believes in french values is a Frenchman regardless of race, ethnicity and religion. As such you should be ashamed of yourself for potraying your compatriots to foreigners you unpatriotic racist scum.

non-whites also vote for this meme-type shit though, because 2000iq non-whites usually think that some meme immigration party will only stop others from coming and not deport them and they're actually right in that
what, are you gonna sit here and pretend le pen would have deported niggers?
where to? you know they're french? nah buddy, only thing that will "fix" this is a civil war, everything else is just retards like you falling for populism again and again
and the "french youth" btw is the most nigger'd and roach'd band of shitskins you can have in W.Europe btw

masallah

So a news outlet is saying her colleague was beaten up too, hence why it looked like she was alone

This is payback for French colonialism. The chickens are coming home to roost.

[email protected]
Was this you?

Pedro is just jealous he can't uma delicia that cat.

Colonialism is what made africa a little bit less of a shithole, you should suck our cock and thank us for it, nigger.

Breaking news: negroes = cancer......

yea, nothing to see here, just some cultural enrichment.

Its seems so anti -logical how muslims & negroes despise authority and persecute the police, then bemoan how shitty their countries are, then move to the west and demand the good nation devolve down to how shitty their old country was.

Hmmm, its almost like a lo key invasion.....

So I guess Macron isn't /ourguy/. Unless of course he sends in the army and massacres every single nigger and Arab. I won't accept anything else

if this is the only thing that happened in this NYE in the western europe i think we're .. good?

I have no words, this is beyond fucked up.
France is done

that's not a female, it's how every frenchman wears his hair
you can't trick me fag

Oh my friends. You have no idea how bad it really is

I am full of rage.

Europeans:
>we should let Africans in
>they don’t cause a lot of trouble in America, it’s just white Americans are stupid and racist
>how could American cops ever shoot black people, they seem so nice on TV
>here are the Africans
>wait a minute, why is the crime rate going up and why haven’t most of them getting jobs?
>how are so many failing school?
>why are the leftist politicians calling us racist? We didn’t have to let them in
>there might be a reason why Americans were racist

That's right! Thank you Tyrone for beating up my women. BASED BLACKS ON THOT PATROL XD MAGA!!!!!!