Heroes or villains?

Heroes or villains?

The best goys

Invaders of Europe

Should photoshop some mutt faces coming to rape Europeans

Every side thinks they're heroes no matter what
There are none

That depends entirely on your point-of-view, user. The truth is that the world is not clear-cut black and white - no "right" or "wrong" in absolute terms.

Soldiers are usually heroes, boys sent into war by their moody dad's. These guys are men, most guys their age these days are manchilds.

Heroes as Japan sperged when we didn't want to fuel their empire and then hitler decided he wanted someone else to beat him

Villains.

My grandfather was one of them, but that doesn't stop me from worshiping Hitler.

If there was a War today, I would kill my own grandfather.

Are you supposed to marry your brothers and sisters???

They were heroes for freedom and democracy because the germans were for fascism. Sadly, democracy was hijacked by (((them))) to take advantage of the brave to put their agenda across, which is to destroy Christianity and western values. Its complicated because the Germans were defending the west's heritage but under fascism, which is state power and you all know the history the west has had with the state, hence why most of them left for America. We should of just left each other alone in the end.

Pawns.

Wow, so stunning and brave. Thanks again for liberating us, friends.

Heroes in that they kept western Europe from being occupied by the Soviets.

They made no real impact against the defeat of Germany, the reds killed 80% of the Wehrmacht.

Stop posting debunked nonsense. "Muh ancient homelands" when the only ones they warred with were Germany and Italy and acted at the behest of the others. And only Germany and Italy because Hitler was dumb enough to declare war for no reason.

Whatever kike made that picture needs to hang for such disinfo.

The boots on the ground aren't the villains, regardless of side. The men who gave them the orders are, and yes, the Jews are villains.

I'd say it really depends on how you look at it. They are more heroes who fourth on the wrong side.

mot of them they were actually white back then though

this, they got duped

Heroes.

Nazism is the same freedom-hating shit as Islam.

Nigger.

Hero’s or villains those troops in that picture performed one of the most difficult maneuvers in the history of warfare!

A beach landing with over a million men against a well tested enemy.

>out of the millions of great figures that human history has produced decides to follow hitler

Lol Hitler is a joke in every sense of the word

pawns of the (((ruling class)))

From normal white humans at the start of WW2 to le 56% amerimutts 70 years later. Somewhere something went wrong.

Good guys thinking they're doing the right thing but they're actually serving the evil overlord the real good guys are fighting.