>NYE Party
>friends house
>one qt shows up with her soy boyfriend
>more people show up
>more qt girls and soy boys
>everyone is having a good time
>dudes are nice to talk to and seem educated
>girls don't seem to be degenerate

What went wrong? I didn't expect this. Do you people ever leave your homes? Are you making all of this shit up about soy or degenerate women? I am starting to feel deceived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pics or it didn't happen

you one day will became awizard only a few can say that

everything on this board is just LARP and memes... you didn't actually fall for it did you?

Now you begin your journey of taking the real red pill - and realizing that Sup Forums is a house of bitterness and resentment about users' failure to succeed in the modern world, rather than a legitimate series of grievances about the world itself.

>>girls don't seem to be degenerate
All fornicators are degenerate

It's almost like Sup Forums is satire and you (and newly arrived Redditors) fell for it

I think we'd like you to expound on this some. Please, to the best of your recollection, what were the topics being talked about and what are was being said?

Don't listen to this faggot

I think I did.

I really don't understand how all these soyboys have girlfriends

Sounds like you are a squaredfaggot unable to see degeneracy and retardation

>we are the leftists that ted was talking about

Meme flag shariablue faggot

Sup Forums has two types of people

Sheltered children and the old men who manipulate them with propaganda and use them for marketing

Being a soyboi is not OK
Being a whore is not OK

was satire, now its unironic neocon worship

>Are you making all of this shit up about soy or degenerate women?
Tbh when I talk to a woman long enough she becomes degenerate and shares her degenerate feels and thoughts with me.
Till this year I thought women were the problem, but maybe I am the problem
Idk I probably shouldn't talk to women anymore

Yeah, and all of those people would let in millions of poor, uneducated people. Then cry bloody murder when you try to control them and look away as your people are killed and your aid abused. We didn't lie to you.

>Sup Forums
>neocon

Welcome to reality.

Spoiler: The real soy-boys are the angry virgins posting here day and night. When they don't post, it's because they're watching anime.

I'd argue it was a pool full of piss where everyone used to piss in but now it's a neocon safespace. >Pools closed

This, try talking politics to them. Everything looks "normal" on the surface until you ask the average soy/innocuous looking rosbif how they feel about their own race. Give it a try OP.

>reddit spacings
>muh virgins
Could you be anymore of a shill?

Your flag doesn't lie, LARP.

>Sup Forums
>safespace

>find a thing that is far away from the average
>say that its everywhere as such

just look a the averages here my friendo

>>lgbt

Did Soros give you a Christmas bonus, Shareblue faggots?

Kek
This whole post screams "shill".

Call me what you want, if that makes you feel better. Now go back to your anime and videogames, show everyone how you're saving the white race (if you're not a mutt, that is).

This guy knows what's up. 90% of posters here are jews LARPing as Nazis.

I wish for 2018 that you and your family die, Shareblue faggot.

Was thinking myself how disproportionately full of dubious people this thread was. I find myself browsing other chans lately to get away from these faggots.

>itay
>white

Oh boy, looks like i touched some sensitive spot, sorry senpai, didn't realize this was a safe space for "special snowflakes".

with that flag and that attitude, you are going to die having never fucked a woman.

Stay here and call out the leftist scum in pol.

Well OP

just remember. Walk away and never look back. I to realize this. somehow im atill under my moms bed....but anyways i need to move.. Join yourself a discord. And connect OP

LOL

AT LEAST BE THANKFUL FOR Sup Forums

GOD BLESS YOU
AMEN

Webm gets a what for.

>go out multiple times
>see women get approached by regular guys
>women turn them all down then bitch about how alone they are

>going to a NYE party
>talking to strangers at a party
Your life sounds so boring dude

You are a dumb frogposter who spews forced memes, so go figure.

Please tell me how Sup Forums is a safespace
Do they just give you faggots buzzwords to use?

Now you gave me a good idea. Might pay a visit to a university next time I'm in Italy with a special gift.

Hopefully it will be Red Scum Bologna who receives the honor.

Just try to say something that opposes their political views and they turn into a lynchmob.

Spoiler alert, you're a soyboy faggot.

women aren't in it for sex or love, they are in it for money and power

>be me
>do a PISS
>eat some food
>post in this shit thread

>make a controversial statement without consequence.

There is a subtly to conversation that people with mild autism cannot grasp. There is a time and place for controversial statements. It's when you know someone a little better.

>soy boy
don't mistake normal balanced individuals with "soy boys"
It's like this meme has became an excuse for antisocial losers to justify being antisocial losers

Assuming they are actually soybois, there are only a few reasons why they would have girlfriends:

>PUA practice
>Moneycucks
>Use drugs and take risks (exciting)
>Do bad boy stuff, even if they aren't bad

Not all women are the same, desu. Women can date whoever they want.

The problem is you're not seeing the big picture. When cunts, degenerates, colored people, and faggots align together against white men, they are doing it at everyone's expense, including their own. Straight white males have a tendency towards leadership and pursuing endeavors that create and build things to make the world better and more enjoyable. Everyone else takes because they want more for themselves. It goes against God's plan.

If you are worried about some pussy a douchebag is getting, you are focused on the wrong shit. Go get a hooker and ignore these retards. Once you find your calling, all of these women will be clamoring for your dick. Then you won't even want them.

It's a good place to be.

I can always count on an Aussie to bring enlightenment to a thread like this. Well done.

Why weren't you at church?

ProjectLifeguard.net

back to your containment thread

>not taking Sup Forums with a grain of salt
You deserve everything that happens to you

>Tfw everything on Sup Forums is a solid fact.

This.
Their are genuinely nice people that buy into the bullshit user.
It is actually possible to have fun with them right up until you disagree with their programming.

Ignore all those other faggots. It's normal for the degenerate slags and the decent people to never cross paths, even if those are decent soy boys and not real men. If you want to meet the slags (who have large numbers due to proclivity towards breeding) you have to seek them out.

Church right next to my street is always full of niggers

>How come all these fags seem normal to me
You're a soyboy

Is it a real church or an african voodoo one?

real church by the looks of it, though I've never been inside it, but around christmas time there was a bunch of cuck posters outside of it, like "love your enemies" ffs

Women being degenerate is exaggerated, depending on the region and you're personal opinion. However, if you're ever around niggers you'll quickly learn that there is hardly any exaggeration about them on this board most of the time.

Ignorance is bliss

women prefer betas for relationships/marriage and alphas for fucking. How is that hard to understand? Why would a woman choose an alpha for a boyfriend when he cant take advantage of him, make him deal with her shitty life and at the same time keep him away from the pussy storm women throw at him? I bet you any woman with a soyboy as a boyfriend will bang you like there is no tomorrow if you show you are alpha. Welcome to my life and the reason i stopped pursuing relationships.

Slags are disappointing me atm, had a one night stand with your average easy girl and she said it hurts when I put it in all the way ffs

>>Every guy I don't like is a soy boy

> Meme flag.
> Jan. 1st
> Beta Shills were working hard. In full herd were they. Posting and replying.

>he went out on new years
>he didn't stay home and party with his anons and listen to the r/a/dio
>he didn't get drunk and laugh at kilim

Your poor misguided fool, you don't know what you were missing

>Are you making all of this shit up about soy

yes, soy as nothing to do with estrogen

Back to the oven, jews.

Have Shareblue got an unknown VPN service from Soros for Christmas? Look out for multiple country raids from shills.

I don't know man I mean girls look pretty, they smell good and are nice to hold...

>thinking you cant do this while hating them at the same time

She is a shallow, vapid whore, just like most women. She is corrupted. Her heart and head and soul are in darkness. She is tainted and ruined.
The Goose meanwhile is pure. He is light and hope and goodness in the world. The reason she smiles is because she recognises this. Though she is corrupted and ruined, the small remnants of innocence still in her, deep down, recognise an angel in the Goose. That smile is hope and love; gratitude and awe; inspiration yet patheticness. She feels all these emotions when she sees the Goose. It's like being confronted with God and at once being happy that such a force of truth and righteousness exists, and yet being ashamed of your own lousiness in comparison to it, and desperate that you may be saved by it.

Well I am a member of the Order Of The Black Sun so I guess you could say I am a real Nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI

Happy New Year
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

You took the redpill user, you're officially out of the Matrix.

You see the world for what it really is, and you are no longer clouded by delusion and excuses.

You are ultimately better off because of this, but you no longer have the sweet bliss of ignorance to fall back on.

Best of luck, I hope you make something of your life now.

>Spoiler: The real soy-boys are the angry virgins posting here day and night. When they don't post, it's because they're watching anime.

Hooked on your own bait. Priceless.

I lol'd nah he isn't red pilled, none of you are. Taking the red pill means you have escaped the matrix, you all are just in another layer. If you want to escape the matrix go here, start with the playlists, ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Then show others

You'd do well to realize that most of the women hating on Sup Forums is just another aspect of the violent natsoc homo cult that is constantly being shilled.

remember we are always watching

We know who all of you are and we are never far, we can reach out and touch anyone anytime :)

Joke's on them

All people can be nice if you get to know them.
If you look for things to hate in someone, then you won't get along
If you can put aside that someone is a communist, Nazi, likes Trump, hates trump, you can get along.

Good for you

Eating shit contest finished.
We have a winner!

>they're nice people
Its what they want you to believe.