'Is that a terrorist?' Prince Philip makes joke about bearded bystander

The only based man still alive in the UK today.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/31/is-that-a-terrorist-prince-philips-joke-about-bearded-bystander

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-turmoil-1986-letter-a8050586.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SqQXxM9wHok
youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And he is not even brit.

> Based
> Kiddy fiddler
Hmm. Hello Abdullah.

Remember....his family was staunch HITLER supporters. HE IS BASED AS FUCK!

Yeah, he's a Greco-German.

he is not greek , his parents were danish and german , just beacuse somebody is born in Greece it dosent mean they are greek

Tell that to the immigrants

There already was a thread about him today.
WHO IS THIS GOD?????

Cultural assimilation. He sounds more British than me. All of our monarchs since 1066 have been foreigners who assimilated into our culture.

He's Queen Elizabeth's husband and is therefore most likely a high-level Satanist, no matter how funny his high-edge and grandfather-like quips are.

Didn't he wanted to be reborn as a virus or some shit ?

anyone here watch The Crown? Season 2 ep 9 is super comfy

Do not forget he is also reptilian.

Are you fucking serious right now, dipshit? This board is full of retarded children.

that would be his weak af son charles

>Didn't he wanted to be reborn as a virus or some shit
yeah he wanted to be reborn as a virus and kill all the non-whites

freemason scumbag

>British royalty
>based
NORMIES WON'T LEAVE POL ALONE, WILL THEY

independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-turmoil-1986-letter-a8050586.html
how are they not based?

/BASED/

>He sounds more British than me
So what awful accent do you speak with?

What's so special about masons?

Take your words back, otherwise we will meet in a duel.

I'm pretty based to be honest famalan

>youtube.com/watch?v=SqQXxM9wHok
Lurk more, newfag.

Oi Phil, you need to apologise for looking at my sister's tits!

so they killed a coal burning whore who tried to take the princes away from the royal family , who cares?

>network of scumbags
>practice magic
>lie to your face
>manipulate word events
etc

Does anyone else think this guy is going to save Britain?

So you are unironically watching this?

Shiteye.

>So you are unironically watching this?
>What's so special about masons?

without masons this world would be a lot less shitty, but since we're so used to living in shit we'll be just fine under their reign i guess. so, whatever :^)

If his reign is as glorious as his hair then we are going to get sick of winning

This is some roleplaying manchilds. Masons do not do this retarded things anymore, it's in the past and even back then it was something weird.

Piss off Tarquin

Nice projection.

Oh gosh, I can almost smell the chips and gravy on your breath from your post.

>Masons do not do this retarded things anymore
Fuck off Vlad. Stop fagging up the board.

oh deary me, FOT.

Oh, yes they do.

yea, these days they just come together, sing jolly songs and drink, amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

>
>
>
>
>

>FOT
What does this mean? Some uncultured and vile term from the north I presume?

We have a lot of masons here in Russia. I've read an article written by a freemason about freemasonry, he says there are some freaks that are into magic but no one gets them serious, and most of them are way more intersted in science and culture. It's just like a tribute to the past.

Just agree that we all are victims of silent genocide.

you anglos are all the same

>We have a lot of masons here in Russia
of course, you do. they're everywhere. magic is science, what do you think the craft is? they lie to your face, my dude. what would they gain from being honest?

Southern ponce wud say u got bullied in skool but dey donot do that in tha south do they haha

and the church, that used to hunt down and burn witches, is in on it

Um g-go back to the football. Watch the black man kick the ball like a good northerner. It will make you happy for some reason

I suppose it's not impossible. His mother is based. I'd rather get it done before then though.

>His mother is based
Is she? Sauce?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!"

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other."

"They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

That guy's a jew isn't he? He would have made a good actor.

Isn't he the same guy who called for the genocide of 5bill people because of "muh stones"?

She makes the decisions, not her cuck husband.

Where is this headline from? They're rich enough to provide thousands of children with better lives than most of the population. Leftists are mentally ill.

Y'know i can believe he shitposts here.

Haven't gotten that far (still in season one), but I'm loving Matt Smith as Phillip.

Sun? Daily mail? Yeah, they said the same thing before she got pregnant and she ignored them. Now they are saying it again -- no way to a fourth kek

God damn. I wish I had a posh girl demanding that I impregnate her multiple times.

great series

i liked it when he appeared in "the shining"

Freemasons are based.

a nigger?