Does anyone else feel like it has been far past time to declare war on Iran?

Firstly, full disclosure, I am an Iranian citizen who has been heavily protesting the abhorrent human rights violations by our own government. Secondly, I believe it is far past time for Donald J. Trump to enact regime change on Iran and establish a stable and democratic government. Whether this is through war or a coup is no concern to me. I believe Trump will ultimately help us through this rough patch of our history and lead us to victory. The world is watching, and we can sure feel it.

I feel like it's far past the time to complete the global banking system. Oy vey the goyim can't keep getting away with this!

Are you for or against the abhorrent human rights violations currently transpiring in Iran that we are protesting against?

I'd rather the West didn't ((( intervene ))) and install a shitty puppet ((( democratic ))) government but they probably will because the US has a long history of doing this.

fuck off schlomo

Do you feel that the abhorrent human rights violations in Iran are deserved and Trump should not act to halt them by any means possible?

Dam we didn't even need to invade Sudan to get their central bank.

Fuck off kikes, stop destroying the middle east for your shekels, no sane person wants a democratic puppet government to rule over them.

Is your hatred for the Iranian people based in prejudice or simply a lack of interest in what transpires outside of your own country?

No, fuck the kikes

Dont you like freedom goy? Dont you want the iranian people to be just like the west? Free from religion and morality, turned into mindless consumers. You must hate them you bigot!

Why do you fail to see the benefits of a regime change in Iran despite the egregious human rights violations that have been transpiring under current and previous Iranian leaders?

No, sorry, but not jewish. Have you tried asking the Saudis?

Why do you feel that Iran's support of terrorism in the Middle East should go ignored rather than stopped at any cost possible?

fpbp, pic related is probably OP

Sad thing is that 56% retards will still love trump

>muh (((regime change)))
>muh (((human rights)))
show your real flag, Schlomo

Trump isn't going to order military action in Iran. Nice try schlomo

Do you feel that your own interests are more important than the horrific and egregious human rights violations currently taking place in Iran?

duh, why would I ever want another jewish puppet sending more violent shitskins over here?

Would you take a quite and frankly easy military conflict over the deaths of innocent Iranian citizens due to economic turmoil linked directly to the corruption of their very leadership?

Dude why are you posting with different flag are you retarded or what

and replacing it with another corrupt jewish puppet to fuel more war in the region, ruining Europe even further by proxy? hell no

>absolute state of this board
newfags out please

How's the weather in Langley is it cold

this is the most transparent shill thread quite possibly of all time. please try harder, or hire me to teach you how to do it properly.

I am not new here. I am asking questions in relation to how this board views the egregious human rights violations in Iran and why this board has such a simmering hatred for the people protesting against the corruption deeply seeded in their government that has led to terrorism funding and economic turmoil. I feel that our protesting has been unfairly treated with scrutiny here and elsewhere, so I am asking questions that will answer once and for all if Sup Forums will look in the other direction when the world is watching.

Shariablue can't even afford proxies anymore
This is the state of shilling in 2018

Do you feel the leadership in Iran is doing a good job in spite of their proven corruption and link to the poor economic state?

whatever you say, Moishe

they kinda have been on a global scale, you don't see many Iranian terrorists over here after all
plus the jewish pawns chopping heads off in the desert aren't even shias, so...

>Iran breaks free of Islam and burns mosques down in protest
>op wants war
Listen you CIA nigger fuck you fuck your face and fuck your glow in the dark ways!!!! You nigger