twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/status/947837891119640576
phl17.com/live/
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/56593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Drukcphx wasn’t impeached by now like I was told

Awoo!

Reminder that Drumpf and the GOP have yet to win a SINGLE election in 2018

>Because we have free college
Hahaha, "free". Pic related is the Swedish budget and I gotta say: "free" healthcare and "free" education seems to cost the hell of a lot of money (about 15 billion dollars / year for a population of 10 million, imagine the cost of that for America 330 million people) but that's nothing, it actually seems to be good use for the taxpayer money in comparison with the feminism and immigration cost.

I don't envy the native Swedish, they're fast tracking their own demise and paying for the privilege!

>Then why do all Bernie-fans adore us swedes?
Because they never got the "where does money come from" talk from their parents. I'll answer that with a question:

> why did Calfornia governor balked on implementing a statewide single payer system that their own state legislature approved?

tl;dr: better dead than red and, in most cases, communism doesn't kill only individuals, it kills whole populations and cultures

God bless you all

You better keep these threads interesting since I forgot my book at home and lookslike I'm gonna be waiting out fron of the store for another hour

MAGA

why isn't there any sfm of this autist

Cant wait to see all the US soldiers start getting assassinated in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. after Pakistan starts funding arming and training more rebels.

fuck off anime autists

youtu.be/oTz93Y-qeq0

Thanks OP. Has anyone ever told you that you should model underwear?

MAGA! HAPPY NEW YEAR! What's your new year's resolution? :-)

When does Mummers start?

>ONLY 358 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

kek

With POTUS everyday is Christmas

Is this true?

Update, motorpool has passed, regular traffic continues since POTUS isnt leaving right now.

Can you elaborate not only why do you think Pakistan will only start doing that now (as opposed to what they did forever now, with their overt funding of Pakistani Taliban) and why do you wish for that to happen?
Are you shia muslim for a chance?

Trump hasn't won anything in 2018

Have can you even support this guy

What polls are more trustworthy, gallup or rasmussen?

tell you to fuck off, anime retard

I personally prefer

if he was wearing a turban maybe

My internet is terrible and I've gotta do stuff, new baker needed

New baker needed

>MAGA
MAGA!

Rasmussen, gallop's methods have long been suspect.

>anime

rasmussen imo

Morning degenerates! 2017 was a great year for my state!
Record-low unemployment Highest-ever graduation rate First Gold Shovel ⭐ Continued education innovation
twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/status/947837891119640576
Also didn't know my governor went on Nigel's show before.

Is Trump a neocon now?

No.

hurrr hurr anime, I love being a manchild in love with anime *wipes drool* hrrrrrr anime

MUMMERS IS ON

phl17.com/live/

MUMMERS IS ON
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

>only start
>more rebels.

>why do you wish for that to happen?
My country and military are a disgrace to what they pretend to stand for.

>Are you shia muslim
no

> TWO HUGS!

Animeposting will make Canada worse and bring about the Day of The Rake, and it will also flood the Netherlands to wash away Cloghroach.

40kposting will lead to the desctruction of Zionism but also the death of Iran. Know the differences.

Fix your internet, fren.

we did it, magapeeds! we are neocons once again

it's okay to love anime, my leaf friend! i know you're a social outcast and a neet, but you should not be ashamed in loving anime. keep calm and MAGA!

Nah. You poos are alright.

How do we fix Greg Gutfield pedes?

No

>complaining about anime on a anime site

>replying to the leaf

First of all no, and second of all america can fucking get nuked for all I care. Infact I wish it would
Do I look american to you? What do I care what happens in your shithole, i'm not a cuck for your corrupt piece of shit country, go get shot

Hi shareblue

dont worry i can justify my reply by posting under 5 layers of irony

When George Bush was president, Fox autistically defended him in every moment.

Why don't they give Trump that treatment?

You did not elaborate on why do you believe Pakistan was not doing that before.

>My country and military are a disgrace to what they pretend to stand for.
user, no country is perfect, all countries have something in their past they should not be proud about. Do you believe Pakistan has any moral high ground over America?
Your behaviour is one of a person with daddy issues
> my dad was a mean bastard and I wish he was dead

You will get over it with time, the sooner the better for your mental health

Somethings wrong with your dog user.

looks like princess sjw

I'm so far from home, pls send help :'(

>the first two notes of Roman Reigns theme music hit
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MAGA!

One of my best friends has been taken over and acts so weird because of this girl.
I love you guys
Can't believe its been so many years

>now

If he hates anime just post more of it.

>Why don't they give Trump that treatment?
Because the Fox staff is pro neocon and Trump isn't a neocon. Had Rubio won then you would get the full "Rubio can do no wrong" treatment not only from Fox but from all other MSM outlets (like they did for Bush and the second Gulf war)

What book?

big knife manju bless

>You did not elaborate
I quoted my explanation. More rebels, implying more than before.
>Pakistan has any moral high ground
No, I'd like to see a bastard beat up a bastard.
>my dad was a mean bastard and I wish he was dead
my dads a great guy, hope he lives a long time.

You drumpf tards are fucking retards, take your stupid unreleated trump anime icon and go fuck yourselves aspies

Dressed as one of the spooky Elite 4. Now have a Hex dressed up as her.

MUMMERS PARADE IS ON

Shut the fuck up

>More rebels, implying more than before.
Then you are implying Pakistan was doing it before but holding back somehow. That does not improve your argument as it relies on an imaginary assumption
> Pakistan was purposely doing it below the threshold of what could really hurt America (for some reason) but now they will do it above that threshold.

It is a stupid assumption

you seem to be upset, leaf. go smoke on that leaf and watch that anime to calm yourself down a bit eh

As long as you poos learn english, assimilate, and exercise proper hygiene you're fine.
But that just means I'm fine with Indians we already have in our country (1% of our population), I'd prefer that we don't take in any more unless they're actually really exceptional people. The current H1B program needs to go for sure.

>AJ talking about Q-user and cripplechan
Oh boy...

Funny to see India and Nepal agreeing about foreign policy, Trump truly is a political genius

No, but his tweets are very close to it.

>H1B program needs to go for sure
Seconded.

jesus christ how are they this fucking dumb. IVE SEEN THAT NIGGERS NIPPLES

>imaginary assumption
Oh all those planes, drones, and military support out of Pakistan for over a decade was imaginary. Maybe learn wtf is happening in Pakistan instead of listening to Trumptards that never left Alabama.

Who hurt you, fren?

Is he?! Oh piss. Anything worthwhile?

Did he miss the news that the LARPer unmasked himself in this very general earlier today?

See this: , follow back for his other posts

boomers are so fucking gullible

Thought we were past that LARP fest?

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/56593
Telephone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of the State of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu.

>Oh all those planes, drones, and military support out of Pakistan for over a decade was imaginary.
That has nothing to do with your original point that was "Pakistan will fund more rebels to kill American soldiers" (or so you wish).

> Maybe learn wtf is happening in Pakistan instead of listening to Trumptards that never left Alabama.
I know enough about the subject and for the longest time, including their Waziristan situation. Pakistan paid a lot of lip service and did lots of things out of self interest but were never really interested in solving the situation in their Af-Pak border (as they not only benefit from it but created the whole thing in the first place). They got lots of money and military hardware and kept milking the stupid administrations that enabled them.

Answer me this: why would you root for Pakistan to retaliate when a president finally stops giving them money for nothing? Didn't they literally hid Bin Laden for years while pretending to be helping in his pursuit?

Why would you want Trump to not antagonize them?

It's true. It's right there. But cultists can't process blatant proof of something that goes against their dogma.

>didn't need stupid things like identify politics
BECAUSE WE WERE STILL 80+% WHITE.

>Why would you want Trump to not antagonize them?
But I do. Seeing US government and its henchmen get shit on more and more will be great.

F
Sad to see you in such a fubar situation, ami.

That's just sad. Our police would have them beaten with batons by the truckload. What's the context?

just go down to the computer factory, ask for the manager and give a firm handshake
hired on the spot

Well, as I said, daddy issues user, it really seems you bought that simplistic idea of "America is the world sole bully and I really hate bullies" that big parts of the adolescent left gets indoctrinated early on their political lives.
Take a step outside your feelings and try to imagine everything that's happening now, everything that happened before and form your own opinion instead of swallowing whatever you get told.

One last question: you are between 18 and 26 and can't remember Bush first term, at best his second, am I correct?

>made in Mexico
kek. But in all seriousness the boomers were a mistake. Not Wilson level but close.

>swallowing whatever you get told.
Ironic
>between 18 and 26 and can't remember Bush first term
No, Bush was a bastard and was what drew me more and more into hating this cowardice filled country. Same with Obama. Trumpfucktard is stepping up the retardation.

You're a paki aren't you? Just curious.

no

My grandpa unironically gave me that line when I was 18. He said to go down to the construction crew rebuilding the bridge and ask to see the foreman then do just that and tell him I wanted a job. I love the man but he's so fucking out of touch.

Just a reminder that 70% of all Pakis are inbred.