Donald Trump tweeted an Indian's wet dream

So, Apparently Pakistan is the next in line to get rekt.

I just want to say, love you Ameribros, keep him in the office for another term, we both can achieve greatness being mutual allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnanews.com.pk/67527-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mahmood_Alam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Pass_Charlie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Stans must die.

Ever heard of bait politics? Congrats, now India is going to become the new Pakistan for America

He cannot address Pakistan until he addresses the abhorrent human rights violations currently transpiring in Iran. The economy is in complete ruins due to the leadership's funding of terrorist activities. Donald J. Trump's support for our cause, while encouraging, requires outside forces to truly enact change, and that's what we're hoping he will do. The world is watching, and we can sure feel it.

I saw Trump say this exact thing to a crowd of Hindu Nuffins in Edison, New Jersey and it's good to see another promise kept.

Based Trump

About time someone called the pakis out instead of treating them like demigods

You're just paranoid.

more sabre rattling for israel

I unironically love how this man just honestly shits on diplomacy and international relations. This much fresh air I've never expected in the stagnant political world of the past.

unironically this
and syria
and iran
fuck it ALL

He's right not to trust us though.

Let's see how they go against trump on this one

> B-But pakistan didn't do anything!
> meanwhile in 2011...

Funny thing is pakistan still denies having terrorists to this day.

oh noooo... how will we ever recover pajeet?

>"We don’t need US aid, army chief tells US ambassador Hale"
>Aug 23, 2017
dnanews.com.pk/67527-2/

Wow how can he impress me more, you Americans don't deserve this leader, the man himself has faults but by he calls it like a lot of experienced people see it.

Fuck yeah
Death to rapegangistan!

I side with the poos. They might not use toilets, but they are still more civilised than the savages in pakistan.

India goes in by land, U.S. covers by Air, we fuck up pakistan

pretty sure you are our colony now mate.
now shut the fuck up. or i will report you for hate speech.

Wow

Pakistan is already becoming a Chinese vassal anyway.

hahaha
a country that got fucked up by farmers isn't cable of fucking up anyone mate.

>becoming
says the country that already is.

i get that you're trolling, each one of your posts is bait
but you're not even putting any effort in it

And Bongistan, Londonistan, Germanistan, Swedistan, Franistan..

India has pushed your shit in every war you had. It got so bad you bifurcated again.

POO
O
O

We are a US vassal m8. Military bases in Darwin. You'll be getting the chinese naval base soon

Give it back then, Mohammed.

Most of his policies are retarded but cutting foreign aid is a good descicion

How are Pakis a threat to Israel? Fuck off you Goatfucker

maybe i should tried posting some rare pepes?
maybe that they'll see how hilarious and edgy i am. what do you thing?

>Most of his policies are retarded

>pepe is edgy
are you in some sort of special care facility champ

We'll be out of germanistans clutches soon enough to fuck you up, rapegang sam.

don't hide behind a flag. show yourself streetshitter. so i can show you that half of kashmir we won from you.

>how is a muslim country with nuclear weapons a threat to a jewish country
user pls

The fact that the US has been aligned with Pakistan is batshit insane. They are Muslims who are friendly with China and have zero cultural affinity for us. Indians are street shitters and manlets, but they are nearly civilized and largely Hindu which makes them more or less compatible with the West. The biggest challenge to American hegemony in the next 50 years is China, and the billion Pajeets of India make an excellent counterbalance. India is our natural and potentially greatest ally.

About fucking time.
Stop funding these fuckers and stop funding Afghanistan as well
Bacha Bazi

>You'll be getting the chinese naval base soon
welcome to the fuckin family the

at least we don't piss sitting down like girls and PBUH

there's that all too common 33 again. these people are kabbalists pol. you dont know donald trump. you kinda know hildog, but they are one in the same, all devil worshipers, number worshippers. 33 thousand emails, 33 kids smuggled over haitian border, 33 girls saved by glen beck, now 33 billion dollarydoos

>a country that got fucked up by farmers isn't cable of fucking up anyone mate.

Check out the K/D ratio sometime. The problem is we aren't willing to just kill everyone and be done with it so we eventually leave.

>soon enough to fuck you up
keep dreaming buddy. how's that birthrate looking now a days? still going down?

He doesn't dare shit on the Saudis or Israel though

Fuck Pakistan and fuck brown people

okay schizophrenic boomer

Can anyone in this thread explain to me why we haven't had closer ties with India this whole time? Why have we been sinking muh monies into Pakistan when we KNOW they're state sponsors?

My boss is paki, and the owner is indian. Their bantz are legendary.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

the best part of fighting US army is that you don't have to kill a lot of them. they will eventually do it them selves.

lmao im 22 faggot, buy some bitcoin with your dumb parents' money before its too late!

no one cares what cheeto says, he is a jew lover anyways

Pakistan has a decent airforce from what I’ve seen.

Takes a lot of money to keep your fighter jets going...

Ok Mr neocon

Fuck off Pajeet. I hope all the fucking H1Bs flooding this country get shot out of a howitzer.

>there's an actual paki getting mad in this thread
>on new year's day

He’s 100% correct here. They hold terrorists that march over the Hindu Kush to attach US positions near and around the border. Taliban retreats to Pakistan, we can do nothing about it, they get resupplied and come back with more guns.

Also the 2011 moment of
>Oh, you mean THAT Osama!
Literally “hiding” in a suburb

Indians are outbreeding you morons and getting more votes and power positions.
We've started the fight against you already that will move into your home land.

>Pakistan has a decent airforce
>decent airforce
>decent
nigger please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Mahmood_Alam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Pass_Charlie

should i get 33 coins just to trigger you, retard

Because India was aligned with Russia for the most part until the 90s. Also there was some "CIA tries to make India fight a war with Pakistan in the 70s" that I don't remember properly.

You don't need to bribe your friends.

indians are betas by nature. we don't care about them. we rules over them for a 1000 years. even when they outnumbered by greatly.

Trump is the only Leader on Earth.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

>cutting foreign aid is a good descicion

He's all about 'not getting ripped off', but the DoD waiver for Israel cost $3.1B, making them the second largest recipient of aid from the US on the planet. Only Afghanistan got more.

In contradistinction to Israel, aid to Pakistan cost $778 for the same period (including another DoD waiver).

Even if you don't have a problem with sending the coin, sending US miltec to the two countries most notorious for boxing shit up and reselling straight to the chinks is pretty stupid. Israel is probably going to forward the new F35 straight to Shanghai for them to disassemble.

Absolutely true. This is the weakness of a democracy with women voters. Can't fight with full force because of (((human rights))). When we enter our Empire phase you Muslims are going to get properly genocided.

Would you, after touching The Orb?

this whole past year has been a roller coaster ride of lulz. Waking up every day to see him shitposting everyone and everything has become one of the highlights of my life.

>decent

As in modern.

>He cannot address Pakistan until he addresses the abhorrent human rights violations currently transpiring in Iran.

Hello again.

More cocksucking for islam

I want USA to herd all elephants and tigers out of India and trade them with all the pajeet poos we have living in the US, and then glass India

Oh so our economy is gonna run on American gibs? Retard
Based, although he has criticised Pakistan before it has never shown in action, let's see what happens this time

He's not exactly wrong either but Sup Forums will refuse to admit it because it's coming from an American shitposter

Trump is so fucking gangster.

We will are glad to hear this but pakifags will beg the Chinese now. They are the niggeristan of islam

Burgers were retarded for giving them 33 billion to begin with.

How spastic do you have to be to feed that kind of money to islamic shitskins?

Have the Pakis ever made a single hostile statement towards Israel?

>demigods
who, user
who does that

Lol. How will isi fund terrorists now? Taxpayers money?

China is already on the verge of colonizing them most pakis understand this, iirc the guy who promises to change those contracts they have with China had a big platform and Pakistan, if the military dosent take over

Their failure to make sufficient hostile statements is troubling.

they LARP as a failed state and have nukes, much like Israel, thus demands for gibs and treachery.

lol is that a Conan illustration?

>pakistan
>win
Choose one faggot. Did you ever win any war?

Saqiq Khan BTFO he is showing pakis are not trustworthy

So?

You should have just nuked their nukes instead of giving them money, you fucking retard.

Holy fuck.

Lol Indians and Indian Media doesn't know that he talks shit on twitter and doesn't follow through. Where is the transgender ban? Why is Jeff Sessions not Fired, Why is Hillary not locked up, Why was Obamacare not Repealed?
He is a blow hard but it is real fun watching both India and Pakistan losing their mind over this autistic buffoon's late night rantings. I also want Pakistan to get REKT but trump is too retarded to do that.

>what did apu mean by this

strategic interests, remember Osama was living there for who knows how long.

Plus they're a rogue nuclear state, which makes them very dangerous, which means it's better to just give them money to support their government rather than someone like Al Qaeda or ISIS taking over the government and nuking the fuck out of everything.

Paki-lovers
In the UK we refer to ALL coloured people as "pakis" as the worst insult ever, as NOBODY would want to be a paki, and even pakis don't feel good about their wretched nation.
But there will always be some section of the community who would suck the very tapeworms from their unwashed arses and strew rose petals and peacock feathers in their path. These people are paki-lovers, which is a good putdown for anyone of a liberal viewpoint.

Coz Nixon hated our fem-PM

>strategic interests
You mean jewish interests?

Those cia nigger's opium crap?
I guess Washington DC should be nuked first, then Pakistan.

Can you post Indian news coverage of this tweet

They are the middle east insurance against the Indian cancer. They have nukes for it.
The idea of having local bodies of water turned to a Ganges tier mass grave and step on a turd every 5 min is even more grim than the cruelest of theocracies.
Nobody likes India anyway. Its population are literally the color of shit (probably a product of evolution to camouflage themselves with the surrounding context).