Shirobako

God this anime was good. Like Bakuman, it was all about crafting the shit we watch/read endlessly.

>Like Bakuman
>comparing shitobako to the best series ever

Both are good, fuck off with this shit flinging garbage.

Anyone have a webm?

Bakuman was garbage.

Unlike Bakuman, it was consistently good all the way through.

>Like Bakuman, it was all about crafting the shit we watch/read endlessly.
Holy shit you're so fucking retarded faggot
>KingTrump2030
Oh no wonder. We need to build a wall between Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the real part of the website.

shitobako was so bad though

This show made me tear up maybe 2 or 3 times, I really wasn't expecting to get so much feels out of it

>this entire thread

>yfw seiyuu qt finally found a job

No anime that comes after has topped shirobako until today. This might be it. Shirobako will be my savior. The one anime to drag me out of this endless seasonal watching hell. I'm really close to be convinced that there is no more new anime worth watching. At last i can start clearing my backlogs and finally be freed from the curse of chinese cartoons.

I will continue shitposting in Sup Forums without watching new seasons anymore though. This is the one curse i can't break free from

diesel best bako

I'd say you need to be dowsed in diesel and lit on fire, but diesel doesn't burn that way.

Bakuman is awful

I want to fill Dost-chan with my Diesel.

Isn't Bakuman for fujos?

More like

Baka man

is she kill ?

inside

sucks I have a fetish for anime girls being in car accidents

No bullies allowed in my building.

Zuka's performance at the end broke me.
This show was really something special

Fuck off tumblr.

So, that pic was official art or not?

Hiramaru and Yoshida were the only good part of Bakuman

Am I the only one who thought she looks like a potato?

We all know Shirobako is a 10/10 but can Sakura Quest come close, lads?

>how monster girl shows are being greenlit

A very cute potato

Was there any decent P.A. Works' anime since Shirobako?

Thanks

Kuromukuro was okay as a series, but it wasn't good as a mecha anime.

They're actually doing two shows this season which is unusual for PA.

Every thing can be if you meme hard enough.

You're young and attractive
There's tonnes of male attention
You're popular at all the parties, everyone loves you
Easy boyfriends lining up for a shot at you
And, you're a super talented animator to boot, everyone in the industry wants a piece of you
You get more involved with your work, job becomes career
Time dries up
No more time for parties
No more time for boyfriends
Too stressed and exhausted every hour of every day to even think about male attention
Years fly by in 16 hour shifts

And then, suddenly wake up one morning with the cold realization
There are no more parties, there are no more boyfriends, there isn't even any more male attention.
You've become old
You're still single, but nobody wants that piece of you anymore. And, even if they did you still haven`t found the time to make it work. Not with your job
You've spent the last god knows how many years not as a human being, but a machine that draws from sunrise to sunset every day.
And while you drew, your life left you behind. Your looks faded, your hair began to grey, your biological clock ticked, and now everything that you were before, in that distant memory of youth, is just gone.

I can't really say how she came across the idea of gothic lolita, but you can understand how it must have seemed like the only hope left to her. Those women look so young with their frilly victorian dresses and pale, doll-like skin.

The bleached and dye hides her greying hair. The thick layers of foundation and makeup hide her old, sagging skin. The cold, distant expression and unmoving face suppresses her wrinkles and laugh-lines.

And the dress? The dress makes her feel young again. When she puts on that getup, even if it's only for a little while, she can be the happy little girl again who, before she even knew what happened, had grown into an old, miserable spinster.

You can't blame her for clinging to that. It's not like she has anything else to cling to.

Leave Goth Loli-sama alone or marry her.

Not a loli

The guys carried this show hard.
The girls mostly sucked with the exception of Iguchi, Goth-loli and Miyamori.

I miss Popomi.

Couldn't stop crying when Zuka finally got a job. Literally one of the best days of my life during the past few years.

Shirobako was the absolute level best for those who could relate to it.
PAW is trying the same formula again in the coming season, predictions anyone?

Was she autistic?

Incredibly

>Shirobako aired more than 2 years ago
Haven't connected with a show as much since.

Still my favorite show. If Sakura Quest is even half as good, I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

With Uchouten Kazoku (which I'm also looking forward too) and Sakura Quest going on at the same time, I wonder how well they turn out.

>last show that was fun to watch with Sup Forums was over 2 years

Just completed ep 17 and I'm mad as fuck. If the animation industry is as clueless as this it deserves all the shit it gets.

>Do they not have any written contracts at all? Oh I mentioned you need to do X and Y didn't I?
>Oh really you did? I guess it can't be helped!

Bakuman is fucking trash past the very 1st volume. Turned to real shit.

It sure feels weird being excited for not one but two PA works shows after their two year slump. I really hope at least Uchouten is as good as the first.

Best girl.

What was this guys function?
How can he just come and go as he pleases

3rd Aerial Girls best anime ever.

To show us that some people in anime industry are cunts and it isn't ideal.

Indees. Just be careful not to lose your head.

>screenwriter gets to do that body every night
>multiple times

Goddamn it.

To show what happen to you when industry crash you, especially if you in manager position and can't even take pride in your talent.

Reality check guy.

based af

Is water wet?

That ED2 was catchy as high fuck, God.

How should I know?