Leave the Isekai genre to me

Leave the Isekai genre to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trip_hammer
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/1iYYGMO4pjG6v2jto7xa1w/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151639510/#q151639510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean to Overlord right.

Oh look at me, a muscular, non socially inept, "NEET". I work out, and I'm really positive about working. This isekai was a mistake

faust is the best isekai

re zero more of time loop and mystery than to be called isekai.

Isekai is something like death march which has significant content that use the isekai wotld building,

Well his backstory explains that but it wasn't in the anime so not relevant.

I just want an isekai where your average grown man is transported to a fantasy world without RPG stats or any powers and adapts to life there using the knowledge and skills they got from the modern world and their college degree.

Why is it hard to get these kind of isekais?

A law student who recently passed their bar exam transported to fantasy 19th century France or some country and works as a lawyer or in the DA-office in matters of court/law enforcement.

Or, an army artillery officer gets transported to old Europe where guns and cannons are starting to get used and they assist in training them and being an officer.

what is the relation betwen anime and being canon. Anime not even deviate from WN/LN let alone ending to be even relevant canon route.

>I just want an isekai where your average grown man is transported to a fantasy world without RPG stats or any powers and adapts to life there using the knowledge and skills they got from the modern world and their college degree
No, fuck these type of isekai, modern knowledge wank is retarded and never done right in these kinds of series.

>Modern knowledge wank
What I described isn't a modern knowledge wank. The MCs are using real life skills they learned for their jobs.

Understanding the law and being a lawyer of x-time period of wherever the MC went isn't a modern knowledge wank as modern law is different from x-time period and won't be real useful. Being an artillery officer and directing fire with old style cannons isn't a modern knowledge wank.

A modern knowledge wank is building a complete arsenal of firearms from medieval/whatever time period technology they got.

I stopped reading because it was sort of boring but in Seiun wo Kakeru the MC was a blacksmith before his transfer so he makes windmills, horse shoes, steel farming tools and various other shit as the village blacksmith.

Modern knowledge not even good to resolving anything.

Oh look another bait thread. You finally got unbanned huh?

Er fuck not wind mills, water wheels to power some of his tools and other shit.

So then what's the point of all this then? A 21st century lawyer being teleported to a inferior, more primitive world and working the exact same job he had before except he has to start from ground up and re-earn all his qualifications? Why not just write a story about a 19th century lawyer then instead of jumping through all these hoops?

Seiun wo kakeru?

What bait thread? I don't see this against the rules. thread with no content like this even exist is much worse.

Why is it always fucking water wheels?

Because it feels fucking good to feel superior and enlighten the plebian masses.

So what you want is time travel, not isekai.

It's not like time travel isn't already the most overused plot device in literature already. Go look harder.

>it's a "fat, lecherous, and ugly noble mistreats a commoner/slave girl who the MC defends so he can privately jack off to his smug sense of modern Japanese moral superiority later" episode

Because it wouldn't be Isekai with fantasy elements thrown into the cases and laws. Also:

Their rules and laws are different the lawyer is fucked up regardless.

I guess it's the easiet way to power your trip hammer and grinding wheel in the bronze age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trip_hammer

I have never read or seen an isekai where the water wheel is introduced and the author actually describes what it's used for, aside from maybe water transportation. Are they using it to power a flour mill? Lumber mill?

It's always just "I built me some water wheels along with some other miscellaneous schizo tech and now the villagers' lives have been improved! Hooray for industrialization!"

>sir, this duke is clearly violating the 14th amendment outlawing slavery!
>the fuck is this retard saying?

The best kind.

After DesuMachi airs everyone will forget REEEE:Normies and move onto the next big thing.

>it's a "fat, lecherous, and ugly noble mistreats a commoner/slave girl who the MC defends so he can privately jack off to his smug sense of modern Japanese moral superiority later while the girl tries to suck his cock in gratitude (but he'll kindly refuse her because he's a Modern Japanese Gentleman)" episode
FTFY.

>Their rules and laws are different
AHahahahahahaha

When in isekai magic powered machine would have been faster.

For one, that image belongs to a set of images are made for people to start shitposting about Re:Zero.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/1iYYGMO4pjG6v2jto7xa1w/

If you look at the posts in those threads alone you can tell what the thread is made for

The worst offender being

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151639510/#q151639510

Sad, I thought we finally got rid of him.

I don't see how promotional image is made to shitpost about the series.

Now I want to see an isekai where the MC sees the incredibly shitty, primitive technology of the isekai inhabitants and eagerly jumps into introducing water wheels and crop rotation and blast furnaces to them only to find out their "shitty, primitive technology" is powered by ultra convenient magic and renders all his ideas pointless.
>an outhouse? How primitive and unclean! Why doesn't this place have a working plumbing system?
>"Plumbing system?" Why would we need that when the Shit Spirits purify all of our shit for us and keep everything nice and tidy?

Its just been posted so often, being the same image and his post going "Leave the isekai series to me" is something that is supposed to garner that type of posting as I listed previously. But enough of my complaints and metaposting. If this thread is filled with actual discussion and not needless hate or "10/10 rezero is a mastaheice" shitposting from that shitposter then I have no problems.

user. You can use shit for fertilizer though. You don't even need the shit spirit.

It would be story about despair but still modern knowledge will still be useful and profitable eventhough not in the grand scale where it would change the world alone let alone it would solves all the problems.

So the Adventures of Minotaur Sage from Overlord?