Only one man was visionary enough to look at a pile of peanuts, and think "what would happen if I smooshed them up...

Only one man was visionary enough to look at a pile of peanuts, and think "what would happen if I smooshed them up?" George Washington Carver was truly ahead of his time. Name some other great advancements the black man has given us.

stealing the white man's inventions

stealing the indian man's inventions

I don't buy it and besides crushed peanuts isn't an invention.

Its all a conspiracy from the illuminutty

think your tough shit, dontcha?

Reminder that Aztecs invented peanut butter.

Jif is oily shit, though.

Crime violence fear on our streets. Damaged vehicles stolen property. Run down nigger neighborhoods. Shall I go on?

Mashed up groundnuts have been used in multiple cultural cuisines for many centuries before some opportunist put it in a glass jar and cried Eureka !

George Washington Carver didn't even invent peanut butter. That's a common misconception.

That episode of Family Guy was pretty good.

>other
implies you can come up with one

It was discovered on the moon by neil armstrong and teleport back through time.

According to Wikipedia blacks invented cctv, but further research reveals it was actually the Nazis.

Could YOU have figured out how to smoosh up some peanuts? I didn't think so. Keep hatin' whitey.

Mr. Peanut dressed just like a pimp. Coincidence?

Bike locks

We wuz aztecs, tho.

Edward "Skippy" Williamson and Frederick "Jif" Armstrong - two white men - stole George Washington Carver's recipe for peanut butter, copyrighted it, and reaped untold fortunes from it. While Dr. Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to play a phonograph record with a peanut. This has been "Black History Minute".

Bike locks were invented BECAUSE of blacks, not by them, silly goose.

Both of you peasants fuck off with your pleb-spread.

Most 'Black inventors' and 'Influental' black people in American history are either half-white or 3/4 white. Pic related.

Also, according to a totality-study by 23 & me, African-Americans, on average, have 24% European DNA while White Europeans have ~1.4% African.

oops, forgot pic. reference the pic on bottom right first.

But surely there must be PLETHORA of notable sub-saharan inventors, innovators and philosophers. Surely.

Following the same logic, who’s the first person that looked at a cows udder and decided “I’m going to squeeze that and drink whatever comes out of it.”

Didn't happen that way. People already knew that babies drank from their mother's tits and then they saw cows doing it. They were able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that the babies were drinking milk in much the same way humans do.

I lolled.