An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of homosexual males. They steal nests...

>An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of homosexual males. They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.[44][45] More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land.

How can Sup Forums even debate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/IfPwG
youtube.com/watch?v=qt_xxqMT2JY
pastebin.com/9HvDPhXG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord gg/GEPWMC

add a .

Sounds like a waste of time. If you’re gonna shill give us a quick rundown

Same sex neckbeard dating club.

Just goes to show that men are better than women at everything, including being mothers to swanchicks

gross

>Homosexuals destroy the family unit through rape and theft.
What else is new?

>or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.[44][45] More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land.
Is that from the same study about gay penguins which turned out to be false?

>nigger swans steal and rape
Imagine my shawk

gib milky

NOT THAT KIND OF MILKY JESUS CHRIST DELET THIS

Weak...

>pol, the home of fags n fascists.

literally no one on earth asked for female to male
no likes these
NO ONE

Milky poster out-fucking-played

Comrade stalin said that facism and homosexuality are the same thing. Maybe he was right.

You deserve conversion therpay

>2018
>Not removing the head of your mate

Why haven't you taken the MatnisPill

So you're saying that it's completely to be gay because animals do it?

The difference between animal and humans is humans can think while animal use instinct. Go be a nigger somewhere else aussiefag

*completely ok to be gay

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

I wonder what effects will the hormones have on the baby.

your link won't load.
>Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:
People are born gay? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=qt_xxqMT2JY

>
we all know fags exist, just like we all know lesbians dont.

we just think that theyre bad bc of scientific evidence (any1 got that screenshot)

It loads just fine...

Here's the pastebin:

pastebin.com/9HvDPhXG

do they pimp out and rape their cygnets too

I'm not sure about lesbians. I think it is reasonable that they have less polar sexualities than males but I haven't seen convincing evidence. They do have higher divorce rates tho in the Netherlands (image).

>even faggot swans are fucking weirdos who steal eggs and diddle baby swans
you can't make this shit up

>two dudes gang together to steal and pillage
>"gay"

Why are you so against platonic male companionship?

Legit question. How can trannies keep taking male hormones and be abke to concieve? And do they take them during ir after pregnancy? How come this doesnt affect the kid through the milk ect

Animals think too dummy, what’s the point of a conscious complicated brain if it doesn’t evaluate situations and make decisions based on the rational and emotional content behind them?

Notice the word ‘homosexual’ and ‘pairings’ user, it means they fuck and treat each other like mates, not just swanbros.

Why are you so against romantic and erotic male companionship?

Animals can also be cannibals, so what's your point smart ass

>implying Jew professors wouldn't jump at the chance to "prove" homosexuality is natural and fudge the words a little bit

Nah I refuse to believe that male birds, who don't even have recreational sex, would find a way to duck each other

>swans are gay so it's ok for people to be gay
Rape, incest, and cannibalism are also very common in nature, does that make it OK too?

quit being transphobic user its natural and beautiful

>who don't even have recreational sex
Do you think birds make a distinction between procreation and recreation? Do you think they have their own theology of natural law? Of the threefold attributes of proper sex? Sex is pleasurable and sex makes babies - two of the strongest drives. Male birds attracted to males want babies: steal from nest. Male birds attracted to males want pleasure: fuck.

and since swans are pairing creatures too, it’s a way of interacting with their partner

two males is the superior family unit
deal with it

They stop before getting pregnant I guess.

All of this is pointless
There's no proof male swans fuck each other, other than a ((study)) implying it

If your best argument for homosexuality is that some geese steal eggs together and maybe find some way to fuck each other (which I don't think you understand bird anatomy---they don't have holes that are fuckable), then your argument sucks

Not all homosexual behaviour is anal sex; even in humans it’s not always the dominant means of homosexual intercourse. The Greeks mainly practiced ‘intercrural sex’ - between the thighs. Male dolphins rub heir premises together and penetrate eachothers ‘genital slits’ more often than they do eachothers anal cavities.

I’m not sure what kind of ‘proof’ would satisfy you. Neither of us have access to the study in itself, and you reject it because of an assumption of semitism.

Based gayswans

But doesn't the fuck ton if female hormones reverse the transition and why be a man if you want to give birth?

You're not meant to get a girl pregnany if you take finasteride for hair losd, abd growth hormone in yank milk is banned in Europe ect. So how the fuck is the hosp allowing this or the social not involved

who told these swans to do this? nobody. even the animals know men are better at everything than women. how can females even compete with turkey basters

You know perfectly well why this is allowed.

discord gg/XB5FX3u

add a .

>comparing humans to swans
no wonder we are devolving. try to raise your standards. and happy new year, too

The testosterone could make the baby into a hyper chad with no index fingers and a full beard by age 3.

Better than comparing humans to Americans.

Not if it's damaging to a foetus

You know what else happens in animal species?
Rape
Gang rape
Cannibalism

Are you also advocating for these behaviours in human society?

you want to fall in the garden like adam and eve did and invent all that shit? nice appeal to nature fallacy. youre a fucking dog. get off your high horse. spend all this time saying it's unnatural. bringing all these things you cry about to humans. being shown how retarded you are. and then comparing your own vaginas to the bestiality serpent seed you did. this is called nothing but androphobia
no homo feminine penis balls arent touching because we dont have any