Prove to me that women aren't anything more than property?

Prove to me that women aren't anything more than property?

They will betray you as soon as their chains loose.

Ever been on backpage?

I would drag my testicles through six thousand astronomic units of E.Coli infested sandpaper just to watch a blurry webcam picture of an oil painting of them wearing a burka behind a curtain.

Too degenerate for me.

But they are property? First their father, then their husband unless their father overrides him

then their son if husband dies. son still has authority over her once hes an adult (15+) if husband isnt there

Please Sup Forums learn the art of taming woman...

Isnt the one on the right Elliot Rodgers sister?

The problem with men in the West is that they have forgotten this and instead treat them as "equals."

When in reality they are not. And if you've noticed women love men who treat them like they are cheap property!

you forgot the state.

daddy government overrides all familial male peers.

hence why women have no respect for those familial bonds anymore. because daddy government has a monopoly on the ownership of women. has them dependent and protected, just like men always have individually. but the state does a much better job at keeping someone dependent and protecting them from perceived threats.

Easy. The Holy Creator gave us all free will. The least you can do is respect His and let others exercise theirs. In theory you could own a woman if she has all the freedom to do whatever she likes. Even leave you. But what would be the point?

>Prove to me that women aren't anything more than property?
cant prove what isnt true
giving rights to property was the biggest mistake of the last couple centuries.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

I'm pretty sure the bible states that women are wicked and that the hierarchy begins with the patriarch for that very reason. not that men can't be wicked. but women are far more naturally attuned to a chaotic, wicked mindset that seeks to subvert and destroy.

god > man > woman = the natural order of things

both men and women have free will to do what they please, but if people want to live a long and healthy, happy and fulfilling life they need to live within the boundaries of natural law.

this is why women are more miserable than ever despite having more freedom than ever before. they're living outside of their natural state of being. they are inherently wicked, they covet more than men (80% of spending in the west is carried out by women, even the majority of a man's spending is on women and when in a relationship the woman controls the majority of the spending, even when the money in question belongs to the male), enough is never enough. if women were given the means to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, they would watch the world burn if it meant having the freedom to chase their base desires. simple as.

women need to be subserviant to strong, principled, dutiful no-nonsense godly men who know what's what. and that's what they crave. they crave a man who is a monster, who chooses to not act as if he was a monster. someone who has power, authority, but doesn't abuse it. they want to be taken, owned, used and be made to service men such as this. hypergamy is a reflection of this. the higher the position of power or authority the male has, the more the woman wants to be of service to him. the more she perceives him as worthy of owning her. this is a reflection of a woman instinctively knowing that her natural place in the world is within a supportive role for a man.

t. facelet

Bravo, nigel.

You can't buy them with bitcoins

Weak bait therefore
>Saged

underrated

think about your mother.

was she just a properpty?

whats the cutoff for taming a woman versus finding good stock?

I had a good one, who had one or two glaring flaws I hated to deal with.

Can you truly remould her or are some battles not worth fighting? She had a bad case of SJWism

correct, and its why childless women would be burned alive on same funeral pyre as husband if he died. This created a strong incentive for women to have children, particularly males since it was the ultimate in life insurance. Sadly in this period of Kali Yuga these practices have been lost.

If it happened, they would return to being a commodity.