Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Kill all capitalist pigs!

there is an ongoing JDIF campaign that is aimed at dumbing down Sup Forums (as they needed it).

stop postning Sup Forums tierd threads.

yeah but i fucked your mom

You were saying, Mohammed?

YAARRR WE BE PIRATES OF THE ATLANTIC! YARRRR

inshallah we will bring swift judgment from allah unto the US

Easy targets tyrone

>It's an americans want an excuse to finish the white race, episode.

Only 6 subs, no aircraft carriers hahaha

>tfw USS Constitution single handily sinks the Norwegian fleet
>tfw nothing can penetrate old Iron side

Wonder how many mutts will fall for the bait?

Go ahead and try, a week you say? The US could destroy your faggot Nordic "country" in 10 minutes, even if they used 1940s technology.

Nice diesel powered shitboxes (that you share with Germany like some Rent-a-center niggers)

Lol, that's cute. Your pitting the worlds sole superpower vs a femenist fairy tale military. I heard your soldiers sing while traning. Let it goooo, snow nigger let it GOooooo! One of our carriers has more planes than your whole airforce. Remmember that the second biggest airforce in the world is the United States Navy.

>Norway sniffing his own petroleum again

This is a silly ass discussion. No true white person would want war with Norway. Half my ancestors are Norwegian.

This is clearly some kike tier D&C shit.

We are allies. No reason to wave our fucks at eachother.

>16 replies
You are all a bunch of newfags.

>I'm 3/82th Norwegian

The top three navy’s in the world are:
1. US (by a wide margin)
2. The British
3. The Russians

Everyone else is legitimately Somalian nigger pirate tier now

Too many.

the top kek american pig shit gets me every time

USAF Fighter/Aggressor squads does not include Bomber Squads.

Flat German Navy?
You guys use LINK16 right?
GG

norway does not have fucks to wave...

Norway has nukes tho. TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHITS are fucked.

Count on us norwaybro

Hmm, why did Tyrone not post the full might of the US Navy?

Lighten up, Francis.

I love this meem. Thanks Norfrend

Ships that just crash into random sea traffic don't count, they won't even make it to the battle

I can't wait until Norway rapes you

U.S. fleet couldn't fit on your image. Here's the full fleet. Doesn't include our huge secret submarine fleet.

We have a couple of nukes as well as a solid missile defense shield
US Naval Air Units

Post what those ships are really like burger

kek amerimutts btfo

We have such a huge fleet that the oceans are literally clogged with our vessels. Crashes are inevitable.

Current state of the USN. You go Norway!

Actually it was because the guy driving the ship literally fell asleep because every US vessel is critically understaffed

So 3-5 in dry dock for repairs after King Nigger cut funding and personnel to levels not seen since before WW 2?
Get rekt Leaf
US Marine Air Units (Dept of Navy)

Good meme, Norway.

ever hear of the USS cole? some random inflatable life raft that terrorists stole was rigged up with a suicide vest, and the floated right up to the ship and basically sank it. The USA navy is a fucking joke that children could disable.

thats what happens when 90IQ mutts run your country

our military power is a myth
USA never wins a war

(((Norwegian))) Oi vey!

Absolutely pathetic!

just get any kid to steer an inflatable raft at each navy ship and the USA is history in one day. I bet the jews sold the usa navy a new special class of ship just for taking out inflatable rafts after the USS cole too.

So you are saying the US Navy is much like the state of Catalonia? That lasted what like 3.5 seconds?

yea the usa navy sucks, just like catalonia. you are correct buddy

Are those the actual numbers? Because if so, i kinda would have expected at least 5 times the amount of crafts from the US Marine, considering the military budget and size of the US. I reckon the number of aircraft situated on American soil (as in ground) is much larger than that?

The sources are listed on infographic and that was in 2015. Don't forget that every branch of the US Armed Services has an air wing.

sure whatever achmed momo

>2/3 of that is inactive
Very scary

Why do you dumbasses make these threads? I just can't imagine the mind that would find them entertaining, and yet you do them endlessly. This must be a muslim.

(saged)

So many fucking newfags ITT, this pasta is as old as Sup Forums

I don't know what to say to this more than US is not Norways enemy at all.

Their US social system might differ a lot but they are on your side at least the last i heard.

Also like 4-5 million norwegians against 300+ million US does not sound like a fair fight.

However the Scandinavias is thinking about a Nordic defense union containg the old norths that is Sweden, Finland, Norwegians, Icelanders, Danes, Greenlanders, Faroeislanders and the new ones Estonians and maybe a few more (Poland? who once had a Swedish king).

That's like a +50 million defence force with all the latest weapons, missiles, planes and stuff in the armory.

EU Police are a Joke!!!

If Norway is so great, why are your ships so tiny?
Checkmate faggot!

Hello Akmed, I see your vagana has sand
in it again:)

France has lost control of their Lives and now live in this Hell they Voted for.

snownigger pasta

this is pasta bro

>hurrdurr pasta
fuck off desperate shills