So he's basically the worst teacher in anime/manga, right?

So he's basically the worst teacher in anime/manga, right?

>was indifferent towards students
>considered a deaf girl a burden
>actively protested when another teacher tried to teach students sign language to communicate with deaf girl
>did nothing to prevent bullying
>was passive-aggressive when the bully complained of his own bullying

Literally the whole story would have been different if he was a competent teacher

Just like real life teacher.

user, do you want to talk to someone?

Do you really believe that?

did he kill students, though?

This guy is spot on. At least that's the case in Poland.

Pretty sure like half the cast got shafted storywise. The 2 male childhood friends and the teacher should have gotten an arc.

I can't accept that a real teacher would say shit like "I told you so, you deserve to get bullied" like this guy did

Onizuka wouldn't have stood for this bullshit.

>So he's basically the worst teacher in anime/manga, right?
not even close, teacher from ibitsu had sex with a student, blackmailed another into letting him jack off on her repeatedly, shackled and forcibly shoved a dildo into that girl's male roommate's ass and posted the video online, and caused first girl to throw acid in the face of second girl

Stop, I can only get so erect

Teachers aren't beautiful perfect role models. All of them are as human (and shitty) as anyone else, and most of them aren't paid enough to play model human.

Many still try, but they have their own views of what they want kids to learn about life, and I wouldn't hesitate to place this teacher among this group. In his perspective he's fulfilling his main teaching duties while giving his students a bit more freedom to loosen up in terms of discipline. And he's trying to protect the dynamic his students have from the deaf girl who has no business being in a normal school. And he eventually managed to remove her and sacrificed Shouya, who arguably deserved it.

I despise people like him, but he's got a point, considering well-meaning teachers would have done worse. It'd have taken a lot of collective effort and goodwill from everyone plus specialized knowledge to deal with a deaf student, and that's too much an ask from a rowdy elementary school class with the average teacher.

Anecdotally I've had teachers who'd openly demonize students they didn't like, teachers who wouldn't give a shit about anything happening to the students in front of them even if they were begged for assistance, and teachers who actually sought to sexually exploit their students (and got away with it). This guy would be considered a good teacher just for having some warped view of tough love.

And of course there's Jotaro, from School Daze. I think that's the title.

Well teachers are all human my dude. I knew a couple who were rad as fuck, and were brilliant when it came to actually teaching things to people who can't grasp shit, and I also knew another one who molested kids, got busted years later and my friend got like shitloads of money because it was a class-action lawsuit.

the guy from the 6th part of kara no kyoukai rapes a couple of his students, gets them pregnant and talks them into suicide and mutates some souls into evil spirits or some such

might've been censored in the movie from the ln though, don't recall

There was a teacher in my highschool who was fired for attempting to coerce female students to having sex with him. It was rumored, and confirmed once he was fired, that he would collect the start hairs dropped by girls and collect them (no idea if he did anything with them a fuck load were found in his deal). The funny thing is people realized that a majority of the hair he mistook as feminine fair because it was long but it was actually this one scene guy.

Reminder that Sahara is best girl

>Liking tall girls

she's wonderful, shut up

>the guy from the 6th part of kara no kyoukai rapes a couple of his students, gets them pregnant and talks them into suicide and mutates some souls into evil spirits
KnK was some crazy shit, huh.

That's pretty much any real life Japanese teacher.

>tumblr

Makes me think of that teacher from Highschool of The Dead that starts a sex cult. Can't remember exactly what happens to him, but I think he wound up getting himself and all the students that stayed with him killed.

Personality wise? Yes. But the issue is anything above 5'6" is a man.

The only time it isn't is when they go full Amazon and pass 7 feet, which makes them roll back to cute girl again.

>anything above 5'6 is a man
Thats still relatively short, what are you on about? user, you wouldn't happen to be a manlet, would you?

3gatsu had much better portrayals of teacher that have to deal with bullying constantly.

She's wearing heels though. Can't be more than 5'9"

He's about as bad as you can get without losing your job/being arrested.

When I read this I was working on getting an education certification, and it made everything he did seem so much worse to me. Probably the first time I ever actually wanted to assault a fictional character.

>not liking tall girls

Teacher posting on lunch break here, I kind of enjoy embarrassing students publicly and making introverts squirm.

Fucking manlets

>anything above 5'6" is a man

but what if it's my lovely nee-san with scandalously huge oppais?

is this the Ibitsu which starts off with the girl getting molested on the train?
>the other one is a horror manga

yup, final chapter was just released if you've read his previous stuff you should kind of know what kind of ending to expect

i never had a teacher like that in canada
went to a public school

It happened all the time before the anti-bullying campaign. I'm from a third world shithole though

teachers are not perfect role models but when they are in a class room or in a presence of students they act or do a certain way that shows they are competent. not all but almost all teachers do this. most teachers (in canada) would have done way more severe and effective stuffs if those things happened here. they might not give a shit about the student but they still would do something harse consider the circumstances. i had a teacher who got charge with coercing sex with students but he was nice and didnt stand for bullying because thats what teachers are supposed to do in a classroom
maybe in japan it is different

I'm 6'3" and have an interest in small women to a near fetishistic level. The ideal female height is below 5 feet.

This may be an opinion, but unlike your opinions mine is an irrefutable fact you can't argue with.

>breeding with short girls and risking turning your sons into manlets

Oh user, you are expecting too much from me if you expect me to ever have a chance to breed

>i had a teacher who got charge with coercing sex with students but he was nice and didnt stand for bullying

>Insecure manlet.

Im 6'4 and I think 5'8-5'10 range is ideal. Really short girls don't do it for me. They're just sort of stumpy.

He's right you know.

In this world if you did not suffer you should count yourself lucky and bless your stars
Just because good things can happen doesn't mean it's not a Doggy Dog world

>inb4Edgy
I grew up bullying others because I saw it happen, and boy does it feel good to knock someone off their high horse. I actually think I might be evil at heart but I can't myself as evil because doing that kind of stuff actually feels natural

Mah nigga. Extreme height differences are hot.

NO

Kawai was really cute, but by no means was she best girl

I'd say about a third of the teachers I had were like this.

Perhaps in part because they were being carried by those who were not.

No need to deal with bullying... another teacher will take care of that.

Bystander effects works everywhere and in all directions.

No.

6'3' but I think the perfect height is 5'3-5'4-short, but not too short. Although there are some exceptions, like pic related.

>final chapter was just released
You mean second-to-final chapter. Some retards released the final chapter years ago because they didn't feel like scanlating the whole thing.

>manlet detect

When will they ever learn

>doggy dog world

Alright I chuckled.