Chi no Wadachi

Or "A trail of Blood" as the baka gaijin would call it, is the new manga from the author of Aku no Hana, Oshimi Shuuzou.

And you guessed it, its about a slightly wierd kid and his relationship to other women, like his mother and some slut in his class.

So far I find it fairly boring, but there has only been three chapters released so its not much to go on, concept seems familiar with his other works and its not like the author swerves away from his comfort zone.

What do you think will come out of this manga Sup Forums?
Surely it wont go full Aku no Hana.

She was pregnant in the first chapter when he was a child....where is his younger sibling? What happened to him/her?

Screen shot this btw

Fuck you on about nigga

it's subtile but that's a baby.

Been pretty unimpressed with it so far. Isn't this author working on the series titled "Happiness"? Is it even still being updated?

No lad

Unless it turns into incest mom+son relationship I see no hope for this manga.
Fuck Fubuki or whatever she is called.

>mfw the mother killed the cat

Is the theme of this series "Blood is thicker than water but cum is thicker than blood"?

someone post that threadcap
you know the one
it should it obligatory in these these from now on

Mom is obviously gonna go yandere as fuck at some point with her being this overprotective of her son.
I mean who goes with their son and stands in the back during kindergarden, every fucking day?

Very, very lonely and possessive housewives.

BTW is there any chance for a s2 of AKu no Hana? It was something special and once you get past the horrible rotoscoped characters it had its great moments. I'd like to see more.

When you're planning a story about oedipal tensions the first thing you do is get rid of the father.

Unless your late game is NTR.

Wait, what if the father is even more obsessed with the son?

Read the manga, but be warned, it turns to complete fucking shit after timeskip.
I dont know how far the anime got, never seen it, never plan to.

Bam

MC's friends are always the same. I wonder if it's the same people moving between different series.

That was a legendary thread.

my mom
at least before she got her job

bless you senpai

>fu..fu...that was awesome user
>user
hm. never noticed that

Wow.

What if the father just doesnt give a flying fuck at all.
He is a soulless salaryman.

The mom is probably fucking the cousins, the son finds out and goes and kills the cousin.

Considering that the author has done NTR before it's very possible.

If anything its the MC whos gonna NTR the mom with the slut from class.
A ridiculous overbearing mother like that would never do anything like that to her son.

The mom is going to kill his girlfriend like she did with the cat?

plot twist
THE MANGA IS NORMAL AND DONT HAVE ANY PLOT TWIST!
how ward will you mark?

now post the NTR one

It is an experiment to see how long it can stay relevant with just build up materiel. it will end when Sup Forums stops making threads about it.

Monthly updates so it may pass under a lot of people's radars.

Hope so

>Aku no Hana was decent
>Inside Mari was promising but ended with a timeskip after things were getting a bit interesting

I'm not going to give this mangaka my time this go around until this is a finished product.