To be fair this kike gamed everyone

To be fair this kike gamed everyone.

“High IQ” btw.

that's what I'm saying. I kind of believe it. What a fucking bitch.

bitch needs to burn in hell for eternity in a vat of skeptik excrement

>To be fair this kike gamed everyone.
Isn't she an ex-muslim?

yes she's a kike (christian)

>Put a woman in charge of organization
>Entire event goes tits up

oh noooo. how could this have happened.

Don't mess with ex-muslims.

Literally who?

who???

literally whomst've?

I dont give a fuck about her or what she stands for. I just want to put my face between her milkers

a soyboy would have done the same thing. The real problem is letting some nobody head up an event like that. If someone notable like David Duke (jejeje) was arranging the event then people could know it was legit.

A based /ourgirl/, who is being harassed by loser youtubers and their fans and also by literal nazis.

+1 for milkers

Oh, Christ, not another eceleb. This shit is stupider than pro wrestling.

exactly user. when day of the rope happens, i will just rape her at gunpoint

is this the woman Styx is trying to fuck by defending online?

I agree but it probably would have been entertaining to see what would have happened if Kilroy actually panned out. The tears would have been exquisite.

sauce on gif

Hate to break it to you guys but she actually has a third breast
so based though and such a high IQ

more milkers make me merrier

who?

im glad the kilroy event was cancelled if i was apart of the leftist and islamic networks in the states they could have wiped out a massive portion of alternative media with a kill team being sent in

soyboys are pretty much women

it would of been the biggest whos who of youtubers irl since they all got big, these people need to understand they will be killed if the leftist and islamic networks get a chance to wipe them out in one go like that

go to bed Sven, you're drunk again

To be fair, she only really gamed one person.

But let's not discuss that fact because "he's a good guy". Bullshit. He's been in hiding ever since and threw up the "muh dead momma" excuse.

she has the face of an ugly bitch

I was only ever in it for the milkers.

BASED

Big nosed titty monster that sells pics of her cleavage to the alt-lite and MAGApedes aka Based Mama

looks like a foetal alcohol syndrome sufferer

this is the first time anyone has discussed this random nobody. ever.
get lost

it's truly a mystery how it took NDA's and complete bitching failure before the high IQ skeptic squad finally found some balls to ever-so-politely decline while still losing their fans' money. if only there had been some people constantly trying to point out how ecelebs with their cliques and events are cancer.