Itt: Times where you were cheering for the bad guy

>Posts L
>Bad guy
The word you are looking for is Antagonist

Light is the good guy so the guy opposing him must be bad by default.

I unironically like the Griffith sections in the manga.

I thought the kid with the death note was the bad guy.

op said bad guy, griffith saved the world

CUTE

He might not be a bad guy, but he's done at least 1 bad thing.

Idiot.

>t. GIDF

I wish light won
or at least lost to someone who wasn't near

"bad guy"

I thought he had a good idea until I realized it's just genetic communism.

He's still a much better character than any other Destiny character, especially Kira, whose philosophy is just pure idealism which the show bent over backwards for.

Saved the world by dooming everyone outside of Falconia? All villages and cities not within the range of Falconia are being overrun by monsters with the people being slaughtered all over the world because of Griffith. He has caused more death and destruction in the world than literally any other character in the story.

Well just this season I'm cheering on for the imperial germans to crush the allies

Having conquered France with Panzer 3s just last episode they're about one racial genocide away from going full nazi, and from what I've heard from LN readers the protagonist apparently starts suggesting the idea around the time they invade the soviet union

He saved whoever he brought to Falconia.

He fucked everywhere else pretty hard, remember what a pack of goblins did to one village?

Yea, try Ogres, Dragons, Hydras, and many more.

our guy incarnate

I root for the bad guy in almost everything.

I think the only two times I actually wanted the mc to succeed was Monster and Berserk.

If the MC didn't have any kind of plot armor, the alien invasion could've ended much sooner.