Trump is a jewish puppet

So all true Sup Forumsacks know that trump is a jewish shill. Unfortunately Sup Forums has been invaded by reddit and so true Sup Forumsacks can't voice their opinion because of the toxic plebbit wrong think mentality. So get off our fucking board you parasytes.

Also our one true emperor is macron. Trump would never even dream of doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/macron-refugee-crisis-libya-chad-niger-paris-processing-centres-a7920956.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I, the great britbong, proclaim this is how Sup Forums shall think."

>Something happens in France
SEE I TOLD YOU DRUMPFTH IS FINISHED 2 SCOOPS 2 SOON.

Share blue shill. Trump just plays 4d chess making Israe- ahem- America great again. Newfag cuck.

what is your god emperor going to do about Muslims raping your women?

>but muh jews

THIS IS A SHAREBLUE THREAD.

If we meme hard enough, Macron will truly be Jupiter

What’s trumpstein doing about the niggers and Mexicans raping yours?
You’re a sharblue thread. Fucking retard.

>Yes, only Jews.

What, have “only Jews” among the entire human race magically graduated and moved away from their past history? In this case, money and financial schemes. Any time in history past like 50 years ago it was normal and common practice pretty much worldwide to regularly check on the Jews, but *now* it’s bad and wrong?

I assume because they hold that Jews, unique to any group of people, have suddenly stepped away from their history so successfully and soundly that they’re above reproach.

make it true Sup Forums

I would honestly not be surprised that Macron got redpilled when he saw the real numbers.

Im truely astounded by how he made a political 360. Is he still a cuck or did he really just become our frog?

maybe he got to see reality from secret service reports on crime like murders, rapes, looting etc.

Could be, I mean you would assume that people in that position get to see some real shit that we will never even dream of.

When daddy is talking, you listen.

Yeah macron turned out to be surprisingly alright. He called out Africans for being uncivilised too. Although I don’t really pay any attention to France so not sure how he’s doing past the amusing headlines. Any frogbros share their opinion?

>ITT: gullibles people

Whatever you say, Mohammed.

What’s macron like then?

The tax dept thing is a lie and a communiqué from the elysee has been released, denying all those claims and even jokingly saying the 13th floor of the building where the dept is supposedly formed doesn't exist, since said building is only 9 floors tall.

It's your typical case of "yet anudder shoah". Check your facts, Macron is a jewish puppet.

>Trump is a jewish puppet
>Posting a pic of Macaron as if he were any better

Things he has done so far:
>more repentence about Algeria
>another budget cut in our defense
>Sarkozy tier strategy about unemployement
>looking cool on the magazine covers
>want to have more french speakers in Africa

Sup Forums has been invaded by muslims employing dirty fucking jew tactics if anything.

>Macaron
>Going against jews

HAHAHAHHQHAHAHQHHQJSXJKD just how naive can you get.

He wants to process refugees in Libya not in France,thus if someone is rejected they can't stay in France
Lefties called him racist independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/macron-refugee-crisis-libya-chad-niger-paris-processing-centres-a7920956.html

I wouldn't mind being a jewess' puppet

Yes, only Jews

Why would you read jpost in the first place ? Nice try rabbi

Probably

Our one true king bow down.

freeze their wealth, to freeze their influence, to kick those niggers out