archive.is/eWXeb
twitter.com/Trumpfan1995/status/947910580471517184
businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-sent-inmates-against-assad-2013-1
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-444.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey kikes gonna kike

For more context.

Very unlucky number if you're Asian.

Jesus, First cause shit in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, then afghanistan then Syria. Does the eternal burgernigger ever quit fucking up countries?

Don't worry, you're next.

Check'em mememagic.com

> "Ruined Korea"
Korea didn't get ruined, at least in the South. The North is the way it is because of China.
> "Ruined Vietnam"
Vietnam ruined itself, and they still like us.
> "Ruined Afghanistan"
The Soviets ruined it. Yes we funded what would become Al-Queda, but if the USSR didn't invade Afghanistan, it wouldn't happen.
> "Ruined Syria"
Hasn't happened yet.

I don't know if I still believe or not. I feel my faith drying up as I see (((them))) regain their lost ground.

Why the fuck would you tweet anything at that time? He really needs to stop. He seems senile.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? What wins have (((they))) had recently? We are literally on the brink of winning to the extent none of us have ever seen. Get with it now, user. Don't be too late.

is this true

The swamp isn't drained and with each passing day they plot against us. I see them double down on their influence and people I know who where redpilled are starting to take the blue pill.

I fear the dark times are ahead. I fear they are only letting us think we are winning so we expose ourselves.

I still believe

projection?

wtf?
>We?

What else would we do?

"myeeeeeeeeeh if da gomunist didnt attac we wudnt suppah da terist" - burgershit mentality

Ziopuppet trump...

Oh you of little faith

yes, kek is here and still cares. he doesnt mind if we take a break from shaping reality.

4U

Trump talking about a nation's wealth being looted when we are being robbed by entitlement spending and FED policy that has our nation taking on debt to pay banks guaranteed profits in billions.

Is this all part of the Yinon plan? For a greater Israel? Not to invade Iran, but to destabilize it, to make Iraq easier for Israel take territory from?

Sounds bang on

lol the fed and its member banks are up to ~212 Trillion in derivatives. In 2008, it was a total of ~50 trillion worth of derivatives (CDOs (like mortgage backed securities), CDSs, autobacked loans,etc) that crashed everything. rather than pull back their exotic schemes, they are now quadruple in value. When they implode (and they will), we will all find another way (barter, local churches...). Necessity is the mother of invention. Do not underestimate yourself or others that know right from wrong.

Where is the rest?

pic related. source the office of the comptroller.

Yes user, they always have

it wasn't aid it was bribes. just like egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=zTzh8uhnlqc

st reagan
dumb down
trickle down
union busting
nafta

he got that right

I swear it looks like the right thinks they're fucking over all the people (blacks teachers the employed ect)
but they end up getting fucked over too and they blame the people they tried to screw

>I swear it looks like the right thinks they're fucking over all the people they hate*(blacks teachers the employed ect)
but they end up getting fucked over too and they blame the people they tried to screw

trumpanzees live in their own reality. the iran protest have nothing to do with the iran deal or obama. they're about the theocracy and oppression.things the trumpanzees want

there ppl are delusional. like when they thought trump and putin were now super best friends

Oh look at that. ''time for change'' (aka conveniently removing another regime in a country without a rothschild central bank and that is also a rival of Israel)

88D chess am I right guys?

Our connection to Kek is being tampered with by the vast amounts of shilling and noisemaking going on in our spaces. Even so, reality is still being shaped in the correct way.
We still have momentum.

So in the end the American election was about choosing weather go to war with Russia or Iran ...
Almost had me bamboozled

I don't think these ppl would recognize ethics if they slapped them in the head all day long

it shows character judgement
they have none

>Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.

archive.is/eWXeb

funny how the people that don't like being treated like trash think it's their right to treat others like trash

Shut up and finish your soy, leaf, day of rake soon.

ALL PRAISE KEK
CHAOS FROG OF THE NILE

???

and don't forget to pray for the oil, and piplines, and exon

yeah but trump is so wonderful

twitter.com/Trumpfan1995/status/947910580471517184

are you sure you wouldn't wanna beat some first?what a lovely human being

MIGA am i right?

If the US fucks with Iran we'll have to move up the timetable for the Holocaust.

Great to see even retarded children can meme better than the Left. Praise Kek.

Mutts actually believe this

>Sup Forums loves Islamist theocracies that are allied to Russia

Really makes you think

i saw that thread last night with all the digits saying Las Vegas was going to get nuked n shit. didn't happen
disappointed i am.

>Yes we funded what would become Al-Queda
That's actually not true. We gave weapons and aid to the Pakistanis to give them to the mujahideen as they saw fit, turns out that they sent almost all of it to Pashtun extremists because they wanted an anti-Indian Afghanistan after the Soviets pull out.

Israel is the one that does the most damage to the world

what? most of the islamists came from middle east prisons prisons. a lot were death row inmates. the rest are mercs from around the world

Consider the alternative [pic related]

they still send them

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-sent-inmates-against-assad-2013-1

God bless!

lol it's called free speech you fucking air head. you don't have to like it but you don't get to control it.

I thought the righteous were all about free speech and understood this

another good one. the people that loved the game will shoot themselves in the foot (destroy the nfl) because they hate the players free speech.
like a child having a temper tantrum

but but trump and putin are bff
will putin still love trump?

at least she knows putin is guilty

The NFL isn't a public forum you fuckwit, it's a niggerball event. Play niggerball and STFU.

Whenever I see 444 it's always paired with an unquestionable truth.

and you don't get to dictate who can have free speech or when. I don't watch myself. it's just interesting how the righteous will destroy everything around them. they voted for trump because it pissed off the left. they won't care about the damage

I have a gab account for when it all comes crashing down.
I'm gonna have a field day there

simple answers for simple minds might work for a while but...

Where does the 444-angels thing come from? Some random user or esoteric literature?

#MIGA

>#MIGA
people that don't know iran's history?
the reason iran has a theocracy today is because they overthrew the shaw. the majority of irainians don't want another shaw

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

444 is a number that has significance with those who follow any type of numerology. Google is rife with examples.
To put it very succinctly it has to do with being aware of the spiritual energies, and that the Archangels who have power over Lucifer are with you, and guiding you.

Just search for '444 numerology' and click on any link that catches your eye.
Here is a good one: sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-444.html

Meme magic was never real

always op always

Ethics would slap someone in the face? i dont think he would do that

yes he would

>444 are special digits
I believe

prove it bongistani

I believe, but many of the newfags don't. The KEKpill is the ultimate redpill. These newfags are here to stay, we have to assimilate them into the hive. The boomers shilling for Zion can then be bullycided off the board.

>saved as ...888
PRAISE HIM

theres no getting off this crazy fuckin train we're on lads

>333.gif
PRAISE KEK

Korea didn't get ruined, but everywhere else did. Plus, we took all of the Korean Peninsula until Harry "Nuke Catholic Nips" Truman fired Douglas MacArthur.

DIGITS WILL CONFIRM

343 guilty spark

The (((MSM))) has blinded you with gaslighting. Kuk has taken control through the alt-lite, the JIDF shilling our board, and through Trump having to deal with the Establishment Republicans.