So, what are the chances of this cunt croaking?

So, what are the chances of this cunt croaking?

200 percent

Very good, very good my Nazi friend.

100% judging by THESE DIGITS

why are so many jewish kike snakes on the SCOTUS? what presidents nominated jews?

Id orgasm over the amount of salt when she croaks and Trump gets to appoint her replacement. They are going to scream from every roof top about balance but they were running on putting lib shits in when hillary failed for president.

Hopefully PenileAsphyxiation.

Who's that ho?

She'll live forever until we cut off her foreskin and blood libel supply.

Hopefully 2018 will bring her death

100%

She is a Jew she can get fetal blood whenever she needs it.

She’s 84 right now, I myself worked in a retirement home while I was in high school and those old fucks can live into their 90’s typically even if they can’t move an inch of their body. I wouldn’t get too hopeful user.

I’m betting she will live to be 100 like most holocaust survivors.

100% she dies before summer.

You have to ask yourself, why, in a "free" democracy, are members of the supreme court allowed to serve for life?

Ruth "darth BADER" Ginesburg is old as dinosaur dirt.

Is she 95 yet?

These digits say she will out live McBrain.

The idea behind it is that they be directly unaccountable to the electorate so they can apply the law dispassionately. Of course, the nature of the Jew throws a wrench in this because Jews don't care about upholding the law, they want to make new laws that favor their schemes. Wouldn't really change if we elected them. Some states have elected supreme court judges and the outcome is basically the same anyway.

So they are free to make uncomfortable decisions. The fact is judge's are just interpreters of the law, that can include some unpopular definitions. They need that discretion. Worst case, the legislature can turn over any judicial decision

Dudes she's only 84. She's got at least another decade left.

Depends if there's a hit put on her like Scalia.

Not very big. She is probably bathing in toddlers blood for at least 6 hours a day to keep herself alive.

kys youre self

>T.Jeff Flake

I believe Clinton nominated two, while King Nigger is repsonsible for one. But make no mistake, there was plenty of kike funny business one other side of the aisle during the nomination process.

Look at that rat face.

The basic problem Sup Forums has is you've been so divorced from the real gods by 2000yrs of jewish christianity that you don't even know who to pray to or how to pray.

The gods you should humbly ask for help in this case are: tyche and nemesis. Nemesis enacted retribution against those with hubris and who forgot their place as humans. Tyche was god of luck (and disaster).
Humbly presenting your case to these gods and making them see how she has taken on the role of a god and is filled with hubris AND MOST IMPORTANTLY making an offering / sacrifice as a token of thanks / payment is the right way to proceed. Sadly Sup Forums doesn't understand its real pre-jewish roots so you've been divorced from the help that the gods can offer.

Delusional paganfags are even worse than Christians.

>t. delusional atheist

I'm not the one that still believes in imaginary friends.

She’s a liberal right? God I loathe Ginsburg

>everything came from nothing
>I don't believe in imaginary things

Doesn’t he still have one more seat to fill even if she doesn’t croak?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg. SCOTUS. Liberal cunt

Pretty low. She's in good health.

Trump will be gone long before her from overfeeding on filet-O-fish desu

>guys these ancient fables that ancient homosexuals used to explain a world they don't understand are totally real
>trust me, I'm also a huge faggot

Oh man they are really going to scream really really loud

And children continue to go missing. I fear we are stuck with her.

Check. So was Scalia. :(

SUPER MOON TONIGHT. PERFECT STORM FOR DEVIL WORSHIP. HIGH ALERT

Thats not a nice thing to say about Richard Dawkins, he is old but ancient seems a stretch.

Terror alert:
Pic related

orly? And there's snow on the ground. I'll have to go out for a look :D

Ya
Yw
Q

she reminds me of one of the skin people from millennium our 12 monkeys.

Gods don't exist faggot and you can't prove otherwise.

Pic related for North East

Forgot pic
Q

Peak at 21:25 EST

last three are days left

Too bad I drank too much last night and didn't go to work today. Otherwise, that would coincide nicely with my trip back home where I could have a little hike through the snow to the top of one of the local hills to see in in the full glory and silence of nature.

It's best just off the horizon when it's still heug like xbox but now white enough to be rly fkn brite.

not because shes old she just resembles the woman.

How can you not know she's a liberal and say you hate her? You clearly don't know anything past her name, you fucking dingus.

Digits and she croak's this year

There will be massive pressure on her this year to resign. Both financially and other pressures but the old git will never surrender. She'll go down with the ship.

Is git a genderless term? I always assumed it was male-specific.

I'd give it a decent chance within the next few years. Although I'll assume that she has the best health care possible since a replacement appointed by trump would absolutely btfo the democrats.

If trump gets to appoint her spot and one other within the coarse of his presidency, it would be game over. He'll pick the youngest possible conservative judges.

>let's say she croaks soon enough, before 2020

The amount of shilling will be unprecedented. Liberals will be screaming for trump to pick, at least, a fairly neutral judge. Sup Forums will probably have numerous anti-propaganda threads to counter act shilling. The democrats will find whatever dirt they can (even if false or mostly false information) and will push it in full force at the most opportunistic time... Several days at most before confirmed appointment. Then, if it really is bad dirt that they find on trump's pick, then they will immediately pull trump into the shit show in some attempt to relate corruption and guilt.

something like this

>trump chooses a judge
>the left finds some old documents that show that judge didn't file taxes correctly or something
>OMG TAX EVASION, MUH RUSSIA COLLUSION, etc
>trump knew about this and is guilty by association
>IMPEACH!!!