Any handwriting experts on?

Yesterday an alleged Pewdiepie posted this here on Sup Forums.

Can someone compare this with his usual handwriting?

pewds here totes me bra

Well? Give us the example of his real handwriting then.

Wow he took a timestamped picture trying to prove his identity but forgot to include his face or anything relevant damn how misfortunate.

I'll try to find something

Why do half of the 1s have a dash on the top and the others don't?
Also why is the date formatted in American when P. is a Swede?
Looks fake.

Why would you want to prove this? You already know he at least lurks /wsg/ You'll lead him into anudduh shoah of its proven he posts on/pol/

He also posted this:

So if he stops talking about his chair, we'll know it's him.

Just for us, so we can talk to him when he visits. we know he comes here already

Here is an example of his handwriting

That used to be his intro.

looks like him to me, try to find something with numbers written.

Yeah I'll try. Help would be appreciated

Bump

Is anyone else digging?

That handwriting is very girly.

Is pewds a soyboy

He probably browse here, but if he is not retarded he won't reveal his power level.

He wrote it to a female fan and took extra care I think. His normal handwriting seems different

He distributes soft red pills

More than a soft pill faggot

So that the WSJ can go after his ass again and this time with solid proof?

I agree with:
He can't let everyone know, just us...

Is anyone looking for Pewds handwriting with numbers? I can't find any.

I didn't want to clickbait this with a happening, so hopefully we'll still be able to solve this

Sorry forgot to remove memeflag

Here, have my autism. A 1 from his 'Draw my life' video, although it's from 5 years ago.

Not just that, in the recent ylyl video he has the "this is library " guy in it. Probably knowing people will look it up. Also the dolls in the background all have their arms up in a sort of salute.

They do look similar

A fuck forgot about that shit. Ty. However I think his lose handwriting (Winrar intro) matches pretty well. Now we just need ore numbers to prove it

I like that guy, but how is library guy a red pill?

that's obviously something that was written with a mouse, not the hand and pen. looks nothing like which is probably not even his actual handwriting anyway since he's shooting a video of a white board and he's probably affecting his writing.

Kill yourself redditnigger

Not trying to sound like a party pooper, but are numbers really enough to prove handwriting?

>month before date
You are all retards

Show his real handwriting

Wasted

Bump

Bump

Dumping handwriting

Good job autist

I think it is. We just need more numbers

Does noone care?

i do but i cant help

at least i can bump

It's not like it's anything new that he lurks/posts here. same with William Shatner and Alex Jones

i mean there are many of the guys videos where you can clearly see hes looking at pictures/videos from Sup Forums.

Oh no someone who gets lots of views goes to one of the most popular websites out there...the horror!

yeah but not Sup Forums

Well I see it as good, since he supplies redpills. I just wanted to make sure that next time he posts, we can ask/ tell him things, since we'll know it's him, without him having to show his face

Its actually the perfect and only way to properly redpill the hordes of blue pilled.

I agree, that's why he shouldn't publicly say that he is a Sup Forums user, but give us hints from time to time

Guys, he’s already proven he reads these threads with the dolls thing. Next step is to suggest subtle redpills for his videos or to post redpilled videos on /gif/ ylyl threads.

Yup good idea. I just wanted to ensure that this is him, so we can ask him/ give suggestions the next time he posts a timestamp here on Sup Forums.

Bump

Swedes post day before month just like the rest of the world. Americans put month first.

Well he made another prediction, so let's see if LARP