How much would it take for you to give up your most deeply held political beliefs?

How much would it take for you to give up your most deeply held political beliefs?

Tree fittee

$100 million

>flag
I'm not surprised.

money doesn't work that way

I would probably have to be one flat broke.

If I gave them up and my opinion mattered I would either:
Be killed
Have all my money taken away anyway
The country would be no fun allowed and there wouldn't be anything to spend money on in the first place

But if you mean shut up and not advocate for them, 800k.

Enough money to kill all whites

£360,000 and I'd never so much as look at another political/social/nwo issue ever again. That's pretty cheap, really, you'd think MI5 would look into bribing us to fuck off, really?

0 BTC

Oh I don't want your money, I would accept either your ear or your nose. Maybe a finger?

how much u got?

i dont do anything to forward any of my political beliefs... but I'm not going to give anything away for free, so, probably like $50k

Having a resource based economy

Can I still hold them but not express them?

trust me it sucks

I wouldn't know. I'm not a prostitute.

Machiavellian tactics

its called a hypothetical question you dumbass kangaroo fucker

it would take all the land in the USA east from the Great Divide, west from the Mississippi, north from northern Mexico, south from Leafland.
then a canal through No. Mexico from Gulf of Mexico to Pacific.
give me that with which to build The White not Ashkenazi or Sephardi State and you'll never hear about my politics again. Ever.

1000 Modern German Panzerdivision but with 1940s soldiers.

You poor bastard.

100 billion dollars

But really I could never just give up my political beliefs... I just wouldn't be vocal about it. Have me win the Mega millions jackpot tomorrow and I'll stop talking about politics...But i'll fund anti zog chaos for the keks

Capcha: Rise fire

Money is the guiding factor for my political beliefs. If the winds change and make a certain position more profitable then I will adapt and change to that position. It's apart of being a business owner.

yeah i'd settle for half a million, all they'd have to do is trim the foreign aid budget for a year and they'd solve their problems, but nope

100 trillion dollars

Beliefs don't work that way.

Probably like €200,000. Feels free pay me any day, Jewish overlords.

Enough that i would never have to work again.

Enough money to buy nuke with a bomber plane and enough fuel to make the trip to the mecca and back

mugabe pls

I'd buy a house, then use the rest to fund my own freikorps units

about tree fiddy

enough money to create a plague that would kill every shitskin and only shitskins.

This
Should be enough to really stand up to israel

you don't understand the contract. you'd be surrendering to israel.
they'd give you a fat nigger gf to cheat on your qt gf with, and niggers will fuck your qt gf while you watch

get the fuck out cucklord

what if my deepest political belief is that that shitrag of a fiat currency is worthless?

You'd have "new beliefs" and as an actor, you'd have to be convincing.
This is actually the way the world works.

I am telling you 1:1 how the world works. Giving away the game.

considering how fucked I am right now, 1000 bucks will do

For all people in the world to change.

look at the southpark goy with a nigger wife and little halfling running around

the wachowskis made the matrix. then made 2 nihilistic sequels and turned into trannies.

Enough to make my most deeply held political beliefs an irrefutable reality

billion dollars but I'm open to negotiation.

If you've got an agenda and it's important for me to adopt it, just pay up.

bluepill me with money

Not for sale, kike

Sadly this is really how it works. Those Marxist professors and Kike judges have signed a similar contract

Enough money to buy all of the corporations from the Jews so then I could save the world from ZOG and corruption

This. Except i would also nuke Tel Aviv

can't forget the highborn barely legal virgin wife.

Billion dollars (after taxes), whitest/purest white woman you can find, and a house in Switzerland.

>rich goys
this has happened once or twice before

in the case of Issac Newton: they drained all his money by crashing the South Sea Company stock

Other goys had finances wrapped up in the Titanic- or were on board...

>Get briefcases of paper with numbers and pictures on it.
>All of the world's currencies get manipulated to become worth nothing.
>Back to poverty again.

I don't want your "wealth", all NWO elites and shills die plz

If you ever come into money: I want you to give it all away.

80 million dollars
Tax free
ADJUSTED DOLLARS
I want this money in
5 million cash
5 million in 1 Pound (us) ingots
10 million in Boeing Stock
10 million cash in a Swiss account. (un-named)

I want the rest in Stock in GENERAL DYNAMICS
General Dynamics Corp
NYSE: GD · December 29,

500k-1 million I'd walk away 5m and I will shill...send here. 12LpqMdb7bHPQmaRoWUuSagQccQ25nUjKb

I'd settle for a handjob and half empty pack of cigarettes

All of you are asking for money or world piece. To bargain with a jew you must think like a Jew.

OP, in exchange for my beliefs I require your scuicide.

lots of studies and facts

kek

you can't pay someone to change their beliefs. you can can pay them to lie about their beliefs or to present a certain set of beliefs but you can't pay them to believe something.

thread is shit.

>money doesn't work that way
>even though that's literally what happens with practically everybody in a position of power/mass influence

and you go on the list...

>deeply held political beliefs
*inhales*
All you will find here are spineless fucks.

Like maybe a grand.

About 250k. Deposited straight into my bank account. You would never hear another peep from me again.

I'm a practical person, pragmatic and rational. I could retire peacefully, for the next 50 years on that money.

How much are you offering?

I'm a shitposter. I have no deeply held beliefs.

A six pack and a pack of cigarettes.

Fuck off soros.

No chance.
I'll rather keep poisoning enemies in key positions and leave those around wondering what happened

you are a coward who is ready to sell his children, nation and race to the jew for the illusion of security and wealth. You are a traitor and will not be spared on the day of the rope

Wrong friendo. I'd pack my shit up and move far away from Commiefornia, raise my kids in the midwest and never look back.

Ask mods of any former politically neutral website.

>Run away
As I said, a coward

>wanting to preserve his white heritage and teach his children the same, free from communist tyranny
>coward

This is why you will lose.

>Run away goy
>Let the chosen people control politics and economics
>Hide in the nowhere
>Don't oppose
JIDF please

the answer to all of this type of questions is always the same.

it would take "fuck you" money. the amount of money you would need to say fuck you to anybody in your life.

for me that is about 10k a month for life, and yeah, fuck you

>implying they didn't just give up and start this thread to gauge their budget

$195 quadrillion

This is underrated.

Think of the followup to this question. If you'd give them up for $100,000 why not $10,000 etc. And how true could you be to those beliefs if you'd give them up for any sum of money?

2 hours with my JAV star of choice

>how much money would it take
>to give up capitalism

god this really makes me think

I like to think I'm uncorrutible. I don't care about money. I wouldn't buy anything with money. The only reason I want money is to change the world. So it would ultimately defeat the very purpose of why I'd want money

I buy a Powerball Lotto ticket for each drawing.
Yea, I understand it's a waste.
But it's less than a single fu-fu drink from starbucks a week and I have no other bullshit vices.

If I win, I guarantee I will become increasingly politically involved, until my untimely suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head.

100k cash no tax up front and ill go full Norman.

50-100$

I'd just end up killing myself, so nothing. Your jewish paper can't pull me astray.

Just let me get a house and access to any firearms i want for free

I don't have any deeply held political beliefs. I form my own opinions on things. I was a cord cutter early. Media and the internet will never peer pressure me and tell me what to blindly agree with and I'm the only one who can honestly say that too.

Them being put into effect as an unquestioned societal norm seems about the right price.

Enough to secretly instill those political beliefs into the youth while remaining in the shadows.

Enough so I can influence people with my given up political believes.

i used to work for my landlord. my landlord got his apartment buildings foreclosed on in the late 00s. i became jobless and homeless in one fell swoop. i lived out of my car, got a job, pulled myself up. never turned into a libshit even when i was in the gutter. your beliefs are your beliefs

World domination and the lives of the people who know about the deal.

I would give up my political beliefs by lying to them about giving them up. I would then reshape the world

my oc to you fag

Make me an offer

I'd do it for 0.14 cents per post but I don't know how to contact George Soros for that job so I just post anti-Semitic and Nazi stuff instead.

A few quality memes