Poland,Greece and Bulgaria with more than 90% Christian population hate kikes and mudslims

>Poland,Greece and Bulgaria with more than 90% Christian population hate kikes and mudslims
>Sweden,Czech and UK with more than 80% atheist population love kikes and mudslims

Why Christians are so fucking based and atheist such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.cz/translate?hl=cs&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.tyden.cz/rubriky/nazory/cesi-by-na-uprchliky-povolali-i-hitlera_353089.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Czechs
>Love mudslimes

Well... Most modern culture has been adopted from America but anyway you have the Catholic Church & Church of England trying to liberalise. I feel as if religion is generally conservative though, Muslims are a good example. Slippery slope.

>Greece and Bulgaria
>90% Christian
Their church attendance is probably 10%.

wrong

Greeks are quite religious and church is very powerful there.

People love jews around here. Thank god hitler removed most of them

>light blue
>"w-wrong"
I never saw any Greeks in Greece. Only Albanians, niggers and Arabs. Also I've only seen one cathedral.

I guess I was wrong.

Religion has nothing do with it.

>"w-wrong"
It's literally dark blue.I knew shitskin albozergs like you were braindead

I'm non-relegious, I'm agnostic.
But I still hate kikes, what is your argument?

you visited athens, there is the problem.

was talking for Greece and Poland you roach

I wasn't. Damn, Americans really are retarded.

His argument is that you are a pathetic tsipras voter and a commie cuck.kys faggot

If Greece was based they wouldn't let any "refugees" in. They'd shoot if they have to. So no, religious or not it doesn't make you based

>I've only seen one cathedral
That's because you've never been here.

You said Greece, you dumbfuck.

Germany is the boss of EU and you know it

You are kind of a faggot

translate.google.cz/translate?hl=cs&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.tyden.cz/rubriky/nazory/cesi-by-na-uprchliky-povolali-i-hitlera_353089.html

eisai malakas?
I have voted for golden dawn and I'm a Right-Wing Populist. Thank you.

>They'd shoot if they have to

also guess again

But I have. I've only visited because that's the only way to get to Mount Athos.
I did, I also said I'm wrong about Greece.
I never said anything about Poland because I know that Poles are religious and actually visit church.
I also know Bulgarians never visit church.

So you passed from Thessaloniki to go to Agio Oros and you didn't saw Agios Demetrios but you saw Albanians, Arabs and niggers? Ok.

Atheistcucks btfo

>people still thinking Poland is some christian paradise
People don't give a fuck about religion here, they're just registered as christians in church books when they're baptized. Then the other sacraments are just few hurdles to jump just for some peace and less fuckery with the church in case someone wants a church marriage later in life, and even that's most often not because of religious reasons, but because of muh special feeling, muh special day with all the aesthetics. If religion was the case, there would be no fucktons of divorces, churches would be full and during important religious holidays people would actually do what they're supposed to do in those celebrations, not just stand in the back chatting with neighbours about fishing, job, cars, drinking or games and complaining how it was their wives who sent them or dragged them here because "what would others think?!". It's not real belief, it's routine, fear of stepping out of line and nice sounding slogans to shout at marches ("God, Honour, Fatherland") despite not living by those words and different religion being only excuse to rightully not take barbarians from africa and middle east. If religion was so important, commercial halloween wouldn't slowly replace our day of the all saints/day of the dead.
It's funny how Sup Forums lkes to praise stuff they have no idea about. Especially when it's amerimutts who seem to have even more complexes and act like spoiled, arrogant, too proud child poser when someone posts they don't want them on their soil or something.

I saw one cathedral which looked like a municipal building.
And unless wearing hijab is a new trend in Greece, probably 20% of the population of Solun is Arab and every other person I talked to was Albanian.

Well then, I guess I wasn't too wrong about Poland after all.

I think you're close about Bulgaria . Most of the people in my small town aren't religious .

you can't fool anyone behind that flag you albozerg shill

Kosovo internet is routed through Albania, dixie cuck.

Bullshit , they sent policemen to help guard the border and the dogs there were given better care , at least this is what my friend said his father who is a policeman told him .

what you know about Greece, nothing you lying albofag

Do you know how to read Alexander?
I said I was wrong.

neoatheist spotted
I bet you don't even praise JP2 faget

>People don't give a fuck about religion here,
HA
good one, I believe this is called "projecting"

several east european countries are mostly atheist and not cucked
us, for example, czechs, slovaks as well

World wide
Japan China India wtf

This triggers the american.

>dying, elderly population and small % of youth, maybe 10-15% takes religion seriously and goes to the churches
>LOOK GUISE RELIGIOUS CUNTRY, EVERY1 RELIGIUS CUZ I AM
Learn what are proportions. I have nothing against religion, I even think it's pretty useful as a glue which binds the nation in some way, but I'm not delusional, nor have a need to be baselessly praised by some other nationals. Jeśli jesteś z tej drugiej grupy to idź łapać ślinę w zęby gdzie indziej.

>czechs,slovaks
>not cucked

you are cucked af mudslim lover

jak jesteś młody i nie chodzisz do kościoła co niedziele to wypierdalaj neoliberalna cioto

Czechs dont like muslims at all.

>when you're 90% christian but have sub 40% church attendance

it's like being vegan between breakfast and lunch

Why are Swedes such good goys when they did fucking nothing during WW2?

Thessaloniki alone must have over 20 churches and cathedrals, some of them are the main turist attractions of the city, the road to Mount Athos is also full of them. I don't see how you couldn't notice any of them but you managed to talk to all the Albanians and the Arabs there.

Maybe I'm used to seeing churches and not used to seeing so many muslims. It's my experience of Greece, and I said already that the data shows that I'm wrong.
No need to beat a dead horse.

a google reseach will show you that Greece has over 10k churches and around 200 only in Thesalonikis

theres no fucking muslims, they're held in camps, you're full of shit

Next thing you'll say is that there's no rampaging anarchists either.

I’m atheist and hate kikes and mudslimes. Neither are good for the advancement of humanity.

Hahahha faggot

Albania fuck you in the ass and u angry because u cant afford the rapebaby!

Albania fuck mongol in the ass and out come serb!

Fuck serbi and especially FFUCK you!

It's not the religion

why would you attend church mass when they take orders from the heretic pope we have?

>going to church
lol

Because since like 1941 the Marxist party has been in power in Sweden, then past 1990ies or so its been the Feminist Party.

Poland was once the Paradisus Iudaeorum. If anyone should know better about the Jews, it's the Poles.

Reminder that this guy is retarded and the Albania is a part of Italy.