I want you to notice that even when everyone in Sup Forums denies the Holocaust...

I want you to notice that even when everyone in Sup Forums denies the Holocaust, they always imply that they would do it if given the chance.

Please, notice how nazi culture always call jews "rats" and that they should be exterminated like the rats they are.

It's a nature metaphor.
The eagle hunts the rat.

Kinda like how Turks are roaches.
Did whitey kill 6 gorrillion Turks now?

And how niggers are apes.
I can go on.

Gangster as fuck.

>and niggers are ape
Well, aparthaid and slavery did not happened as well?

Every race got enslaved or discriminated against by someone at some point. What's your point?

Am I denying that others races was enslaved? Holocaust denial is my point.

>implying Holocaust denier posters mean their shit unironically
Lurk more

You can't affirm that. You don't really know who is being ironic and who isn't. You can argue you're an oldfag all you want, you simply cannot know that.

And why did you come here to talk about it if you know what we think?

I just want the newfags who are easily manipulated by Sup Forums culture to have some critical thinking. You know, that cringy edgy boy who some of you prey upon to "redpill". Don't worry, you guys won the war. That message will reach the minority of those cringy teens.

Sure, some people might be actual deniers but those are the nufag retards that cannot think critically, are underage and fell for the meme. These people don't go outside, have friends and do stuff, their opinions don't matter anyway.

critical thinking leads to holocaust denial

And so because we don't see enough evidence for this claim, do we really have to justify every racial insult?
How weird is that all the "death camps" were behind communist front line that the US never got to inspect until years after the war.
I wonder if the Japs won against the USA, would have they called Japanese internment camps as "death camps"?
Was it ugly or immoral? Sure, maybe, maybe not. It's debatable. In the end, you forget that the victors often write history. And in WW2, Soviets were the victors.

are you scared bro most of the shit here is satire, but unironically 6 million is an absolute meme, the numbers dont hold up when getting past 1 mil, essentially what we can discern is that jews were put in camps like the japanese internment camps in the US, there is a strong possibility at this point that the allies bpombed many of the supply routes to the camps and due to this a lot of captives started to starve because feeding the forces becomes priority numero uno, around this time typhus had been breaking out as well, this is what ultimately caused most deaths in the concentration camps. thats the basic gestalt about holocaust denial, and other basic questions begin to make more sense like why would you starve your slave labor

the holocaust is poorly defined even by holocaust historian standards, so you acting like Sup Forums is denying some singular event is intellectually dishonest.

i've never once seen someone on Sup Forums claim that no jews were killed by the nazis. even from holocaust deniers.

but i have seen "holocaust deniers" deny the existence of masturbation machines, bear and eagle killing cages, pedal powered brain bashers, and of course, 12 ovens disposing of millions of jews at a rate that even modern day crematoriums cannot compete with.

it seems to me what Sup Forums holocaust deniers want, is for those dreams to actually come true.

It is unironically.

>cannot think critically
>dutch illegal to deny holocaust flag
Don't worry Joop, we know what you really think. You don't have to cover your ass here.

HELP US!

I read that image but your asinine post was too long.