We truly did sacrifice this place to save the world

We truly did sacrifice this place to save the world.

Every thread, on every Sup Forums, is weighed down by cancer and corruption the moment it is posted. It's gotten so bad I have to suspect that it is an ai responsible, though it could just be Soros's 18b funding an army of shills.

I don't know, though. It could just be that we exposed ourselves during the election, and now this place is just like any other: a hub for the uninitiated, and the unclean.

My research and work have outgrown this place. I've learned to learn here, and I never thought I would have so much fun in my life. This place, if any have ears to listen, is the archetype for the college of the new world. It is here, only here, in the anonymous, that true intellectual honesty can thrive. Can any of you realize this dream of a meme? I wonder if I could, someday.

I'll never meet you, and you'll never meet me, and that's what I find so beautiful about it all. When I am laying down to die, after I've said goodbye to my family. . . I'll carry on a prayer in your memory. You are the finest people I've ever met, and it was an honour to be shitposting here.

I love you anons; it's time to stop posting for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck in the real world user.

white genocide is a conspiracy theory

>he still thinks trump will save the world

You're both dumb faggots

E - E - Edward...

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006. After long enough, the pain of loss goes away and a new reality takes hold.

I'm so proud of you all, Sup Forums. I had faith that there was something left in Sup Forums - then you came along and elected Trump.

Something new will come along, and I hope we'll be there together.

Americans ruined this place.
/ptg/ and The_Donald were the nail in the coffin.

See you tomorrow

You should focus on how shit-skins are ruining your country, bong.

Good luck user

Americans made this place. You smelly foreign intruders are the cause of its decline.

Sure.

You're right on all counts. Good luck user, good luck to all of us.

you'll meet my avatar in the matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k

good luck user

Don't let the door catch you on the way out faggot.

Mad bong detected

>Something new will come along
answers your prayers

See you later mate

Should go back to Sup Forums with the rest of the barbarian horde.

Fuck off shareboomershillfag.

It's a terrible day for rain.