Hate is baggage, life is too short to be pissed off all the time

>Hate is baggage, life is too short to be pissed off all the time.

He's right. You can be conservative and have your political opinions or whatever but if you're acting like a sad manbaby cuck all the time, maybe you need to take a step back and take a look at who you are as a person.

>Inb4: "I'm not mad haha I don't go and yell like a nigger lmao!"
You're mad just too much of a pussy to do anything about it

now that's what i call edge

>Hate is baggage, life is too short to be pissed off all the time

i'd be pretty pissed if i ended up getting shot by a nigger after my brother preached "its okay to relax around blacks"

Was American History X redpilled or cucked?

>i'd be pretty pissed
That's why you're a loser and you'll never amount to anything

The ending of the film proved him and the audience that his Neo-Nazi views were correct.

Ya give up on perseverance and standing up for yourself, goyim.

Hate is always the wrong answer. Show love to everybody, even people who hate you and want you dead.

"Love not hate" definitely isnt propaganda meant to weaken a culture for radical change.

GOYIM

You mad?

who is rioting in the streets out of anger? is it leftists or rightists?

spoiler: its leftists.

First of all it's liberals the one that are always screeching and yelling at the sky. Always bitter getting their nose on everybody else's lifes. They don't have sense of humor and hate people having fun.
One big proof is how they come here and spend their autistic lifes shitposting somehwere they're not welcomed in.

Also
>herpaderp don't get mad if I break into your house and shit on your couch
You've got the logic of a 12yo.

And to finish, I've argued with conservatives I disagree with and everything was fine. I've disagreed with liberals and inmediately proceded to project their insecurities and turn violent. Too bad a week going to cardioboxing doesn't make you a tough guy, they all get put in their place really easely.

I forget people like you think it's wrong to be mad that a nigger steals from you or shoots you. You're a disgrace to human intellect.

its made by a literal jew

It was a good ending because it proofs the synthesys theory.

Also the ending was changed by Edward Norton. The original ending is Derek shaving his head again.

niggers?

and OP, i'm not mad, am realistic

>Hate is baggage
cuck

why u mad? That's how cultural enrichement works.

>Turns it into a political left vs right shit flinging blame-game fest instead of bettering himself and growing as an individual

top soy

If you are always superior to your former self, you will inherently become superior to all of those around you
>citation: niggers

>Attempts to swing
>Gets BTFO'd
>Pl-please stop, better yourself, I can't handle this

>implying any of us that have been here long enough have feelings

Yeah until Edward Norton basically took over and made the movie the way he wanted it made. The "director" basically denounced it saying it wasn't his work. Thankfully Edward Norton made it a great film. Who knows that that Jew asshole had in mind.

>I-it's the l-leftists that are mad, i'm not mad, I only had to spend 13 hours in the cuckshed today

Okay

I can't stand commiescum who speak of 'hate' as if I owe them something. If you don't want to be hated by me, shut the fuck up and stay the fuck out of my way.