If you listen to rap, there's a good chance you have african DNA in you

If you listen to rap, there's a good chance you have african DNA in you.

100% European here, despised rap all my life and the negroid (and non) that made it.

ouga bouga moni gib bitches niga
ouga bouga u come to da hood u die nigga
ouga bouga muh dick mufuga
ouga bouga uh uh yeah yo yo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo
youtube.com/watch?v=ohqnQ1YzohU
youtube.com/watch?v=tEkiSy-SH8I
youtube.com/watch?v=MY1KXf0hlkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA
youtube.com/watch?v=X-wpu5__9jI
youtube.com/watch?v=gYMkEMCHtJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=u31FO_4d9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=NywdVBwzurU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQ0VMHK0Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=6AYY4EqFBWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=bnarCi5p16o
youtube.com/watch?v=zh9QdGjZZYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM
youtube.com/watch?v=_d6inNardy0
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
youtube.com/watch?v=8hIbFu10Yec
youtube.com/watch?v=iBrzEVJwYFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ypjtniqCQ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ISMlvaKa-8s
youtube.com/watch?v=WPYQXBamSAY
youtube.com/watch?v=cUdEzN6UWrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C78f52Ic7ns
youtube.com/watch?v=leDzWauY5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6YJjkO7F5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

I don't understand. Did you post this mongel in order the prove something? Are you implying he's white? Still proves my point anyway

Well I have African DNA and I hate most rap music.

>most

you either hate it all or like it. no inbetween

youtube.com/watch?v=ohqnQ1YzohU

I can spam songs that aren't about muh dick all day nigga

Only acceptable rap song.
Partly because it involves the death of 2 niggers.

He posted that song because it's actually one of the most shocking songs in rap, universally known for the plot twist in the lyrics.

>ouga bouga moni gib bitches niga
>ouga bouga u come to da hood u die nigga
>ouga bouga muh dick mufuga
>ouga bouga uh uh yeah yo yo

This one's great, then I heard him tacitly praise BLM in some new song of his.
Ice cube always had too much sense for this scene.

all i hear is a monotone performance of lyrics based on simple sampled beats. that's the essence of negroid music I dont care about the lyrics

Oh my god.
I accidentally responded to a meme flag.
How could I...Such a shamefrurr dispray.

No hate for negroids, they just do what is their nature to do. But whites liking this stuff is inexcusable, you are 100% guaranteed to have African or non white seed in you.

I hope you aren't a metal fan saying this. Unless you listen to classical music, you have no right to speak down on other genres of "music."

you are a meme flag yourself, Pier Trudeau Xiao

I like some songs by Tupac because he talks about welfare and he raps comprehensibly.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEkiSy-SH8I
youtube.com/watch?v=MY1KXf0hlkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA

Metal is garbage for the most part but some of the riffs in metal as the essence of white man's musical tastes. it's no wonder metal is listened exclusively by Aryan people

>talks about welfare
>talks about petty shit
>doesn't talk about something above himself, deep and or thoughtful

i realize i may offend an almost religious idol to some of you, but it is what it is. Rap music is not for the white man. It's still ok if you enjoy it, just know that you aren't white

do you let the black boys fuck you? fag

I don't really go out of my way to listen to it, but sometimes I'll find something that has a good composition. I can appreciate that some artists take a lot of time to really put thought into the play between the music and the lyrics, and in rap you really have a lot of agency to experiment with lyrics that isn't nessarily afforded to you in more traditional styles of music.

In my opinion good rap is engaging and when written reads like poetry. Unfortunately like most music this is the minority and, like most music, most rap is shit.

No fucking clue if I have any negroid ancestry, don't care that much either way, I do 100% have some potato nigger ancestry if you want to meme me though.

See black-or-white

Speaking of which this thread belongs on /bant/

youtube.com/watch?v=X-wpu5__9jI

The message is loud and clear.

Same. Fuck that nigger noise.

what about Moonman?

>100% european

Guranteed to be either amerimutt or pooinloo. Take off the meme flag.

Some hiphop is ok, being this close minded and agressive about music feels very non-white.

I'm guessing by this post that you have nigger in your DNA OP. Your projecting.

I am not close minded. I accept rap noise and the negroids which make it. calling yourself white while listening it is crossing it though

>European here

If you're not English then you're as worthless as a nigger. Never believe otherwise

You are the worst sort of faggot. Nothing is that absolute.

>I accept rap noise and the negroids which make it.

You accept it? As what? You're not making anysense.

>calling yourself white while listening it is crossing it though

What?

Take off your meme flag Rahul.

>I dont care about the lyrics

>ouga bouga moni gib bitches niga
> ouga bouga u come to da hood u die nigga
> ouga bouga muh dick mufuga
> ouga bouga uh uh yeah yo yo

ok, I guess you listen to classical music, 'tis the music for the gentleman

youtube.com/watch?v=gYMkEMCHtJ4

niggas can produce songs with a positive message, they just don't have an incentive and most of them are probably literally retarded

People are full of shit, not just women, even men think differently based on feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=u31FO_4d9TY

How do you go from

>I still express, yo, I don't smoke weed or sess
>Cause it's known to give a brother brain damage
>And brain damage on the mic don't manage, nothing
>But making a sucker and you equal
>Don't be another sequel (Express yourself!)

How is this on the same album as fuck the police?

I kinda hate pac because he's way tooooo black and has that nig mentality but at least he drops some truth once in a while

>And they say it's the white man I should fear
>But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here

I accept its existence and the natural need of the negro to express it, like I accept wild lions killing each other. doesn't mean I'll copy that behavior

post god tier rap tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=NywdVBwzurU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQ0VMHK0Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=6AYY4EqFBWM

ok we get it now show your flag pablo

Metal music is advanced and requires a high IQ to play it.

shut up juan garcias rodriguez de la jameson

2pac and bone were good...

I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT
LOYALTY GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA

hooktube.com/watch?v=bnarCi5p16o

>100% European here
>meme flag
fuck outta here leaf nigger sissy poz cunt

>shut up juan garcias rodriguez de la jameson
i still don't see your flag, just gonna assume you're a disgusting pejeet

I listen to rap and I don't have african dna.

You just understimate the white/mongoloid races

>155193562
youtube.com/watch?v=zh9QdGjZZYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM
youtube.com/watch?v=_d6inNardy0

its actually a pretty interesting song to listen to if you're redpilled. lyrics video for your enjoyment

you are posting under an American™ flag, you have no right to speak about flags pablito.

says the meme flag poster what are you afraid of huh? pathetic pajeet

I put a European flag because I hail from mother Europe. Meanwhile you post from your actual flag which perfectly showcases your subhumanity. now stop greasing this board fernandez and get the fuck out of my screen.

Rap and hip hop are for niggers and it is disgusting how much of the youth likes this garbage and uses nigger slang.

So let me get this straight, if a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes listens to a rap song and likes it that automatically means he has nigger blood? Well in that case that guy from smosh i forgot his name but years ago he did this parody song and it was rap. He was doing the rap like a nigger and he was white so i guess automatically he has nigger blood because he produced a rap song. I didn't know things were that certain

The only rap I ever listened to was Eminem. And it wasn't that I was racially aware back then, I just liked the lyrics, his "flow" etc.

I always found black rap unpleasant to listen to, personally. I remember I bought a Dre album knowing he was connected to Eminem, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Im whiter than that guy he posted

some whites fall victims of weak willed genetics making them victims of brainwashing. some others are just rebels, akin to the child that plays with fire to just spite his mother who said no.

whites are naturally talentless for making rap because they lack the instinctive rhythm awareness negroids have.

nu-Sup Forums is shit and filled with tribalistic kids with zero ounces of nuance, logic or personality for that matter. Our movement has been infiltrated by the same filth that join the liberals; spineless little shit in search for a group to parasite.

your movement is about loving niggers? thanks for proving you are the Neo-pol

Uh ok
>whites are naturally talentless for making rap because they lack the awareness that negros have

I suppose but how about the rap "god" Eminem? He is white with blonde hair and he does rap music like nobody else does

>I put a European flag because I hail from mother Europe
you won't even show your flag you poo

you shut the fuck up, you start learning the lore of the board, and you sit down and be humble you little shit. you remove your meme flag and you find your own fucking comeback instead of being a six years old copy cat. you think this place was made for you and you're about to be proven otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

eminem is shit who tries to appease blacks and also a nutjob. mentally ill white "artists" don't count. and the only reason he's considered "god" (lol) is because he was once a sign of rebellion among angsty white teens who their christiand parents told them not to listen to this stuff.

>Nobody is white but me in my perfection
You're that Russian, arent you?

>he does rap music like nobody else does
the only people that think this are people that don't actually listen to rap, but i'll at least agree Eminem is much better than any modern rap shit

>projection the post

go play authority elswhere kiddo

weak sauce ass troll famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

Kendrick is pretty dope, the difference is that it's easier to identify with Eminem because he's not a nigger so he doesn't rap about having Pakistan on his porch, but on the other hand now that I think about it, the UK is culturally close to the US

You know what i always wanted to do? I always wanted to take a picture of myself like this guy in pic related putting on an aryan mask and taking it off. I have an Aryan face mask at home and i always wanted to put it on than while putting it on taking a picture of myself. Than taking it off and taking a pic, if you understand what im saying

yeah, this is a common symptom of autism. you are right at home

;) how is that autism?

Did he have nigger DNA?

Well in that case here is my face

Spic mexican trash.

mentally ill. doesnt count

You're the trash here. Smile you are camera bitch

Why do you larp as this guy everyday? It's kind of sad.

56%

Fuck off faggot and stop larping like your ancestors were Vikings, Nazis, or Crusaders.
Without a doubt your ancestry is serfs and peasants all the way down. You're not royalty or nobility faggot. If you were you'd likely inherit a useful brain and wouldn't take your time to post retarded shit on an image board directly inspired by non-white Japanese culture. Fucking moron.
People can enjoy whatever music they want you fairy falluting faggot, why does it even matter to you? Why dont you focus on /sig/ shit or whatever so your flabby adolescent body can reclaim Europe for da whiet raic!1!

youtube.com/watch?v=8hIbFu10Yec
youtube.com/watch?v=iBrzEVJwYFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

>but i'll at least agree Eminem is much better than any modern rap shit
Make that past tense, he's pretty shit himself these days

Nigger do i look like le 56%?

Yes, very.

If you don't listen to rap there's a good chance your penis is small.

Than show your face

You very much fit the 56% meme, however, it doesn't matter. Literally a fucking meme. Some people on her let it dictate their life, it's neat though.

LOL quintessentially white.

I have striken a nerve pretty hard here. I can trace my ancestry at least 200 years back. You are trying to bait me with this viking nonsense to tell you which part of Europe i hail from. But I won't. now keep on being mad, diluted subhuman

you are the 52% embodiment.

>catalonia

checks out

mateeee just show ur fucking flag its not hard

Oh hey, speaking of which does anyone have a link to that one Juggalo rap that was floating around here on Sup Forums a while back? The guy was talking about how people were being forced into the role of playing Nazi since it was the only option that people were being given, or something of the sort. It was an interesting piece and I'd like to hear it again, but I can't seem to find it.

Listen faggot, while you're here romanticizing your ethnic makeup and letting it completely dictate the way you think and live you life, there are people with significantly far more productive and succesful lives than you. Remember that. And the crazy part is, some of them are "subhuman," by your standards, yet they're far ahead of you in the game of life, you're flagging because you spend days on end romanticizing about
>muh ancestry xDXD
>posting images of sculptures
>esoteric quote farming
>infographs
>i am of the so superior XD XD

Skrrrrt pop pop mans not hot

Mr liqz nazi

who cares? The music at one time was uplifting but as soon as the Jews saw life coming to the people, he had to take control of the industry.

what if I am non white but I listened to a bit of Lil pump and a few russian rappers, would that indicate african DNA in me?

This is now an intellectual rap thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=ypjtniqCQ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ISMlvaKa-8s
youtube.com/watch?v=WPYQXBamSAY
youtube.com/watch?v=cUdEzN6UWrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C78f52Ic7ns
youtube.com/watch?v=leDzWauY5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6YJjkO7F5A

Ahh, thank you very much.

pol should have a whiteness verificator. Look at all the subanimals I have triggered itt

You're a faggot wigger

oh noes an aryan disapproves of me

Don't worry OP,
you are in fact, a faggot.
Now things won't be quite as terrible as you may think, with you being exposed a total and complete faggot and all. Things will get better, we promise. One day you'll make that climb out of your life's "Allegory of the Cave," and you'll be a useful person. For now, continue to shitpost and be a faggot until then.

Hey it's lil poopie

edgy