New Zealand should be part of Australia

New Zealand should be part of Australia.

Show your flag cunt

No thanks we're fine.

Also new Zealand can have Brisbane (it's full of them already)

i want their gun laws

Nah we don't want em.
The only kiwis that go there are the ones that can't get fulfilling employment here so chase the dream of high Aussie wages

They should both be part of Australasia

You wish.
I had 6mm bb, .68cal paintball various, .43cal RAM, .177 slugs before I even got my licence I had at least 100 kill count bunnies, possums, wallabies etc

They already have the same flag with slightly different flair. I've embarrassed myself insulting AU when I meant NZ and vice versa

>A FUCKIN LEAF

What kind of pussy shit is that?

Shit I can get without a firearms licence but Aussies can't even have

Aussies can't even own bb guns?

they can but there are conditions and restrictions
Belonging to an Airsoft club etc

Hahahahaha fucking noguns make me laugh

Our laws are pretty sad compared to your second amendment but you can still get picrelated on a basic arms licence
>prove you're not a spastic
>Have alright gun safe
not hard unless you're autismo

Jesus I'm sorry you guys have to operate with those molested things.

Not ideal but it's not incumbent.
I'm not even sure you can own a semi rifle in AUS?
At least some states I think are bolt only with a basic arms licence

>I'm not even sure you can own a semi rifle in AUS?
You need a Cat D license, which is named that because of the virtual requirement to suck the D before you can get one.

>88
What are you licence stages and what state?
Here is Acat, bolt, semi, pump action, lever action etc max mag size 7 rounds
Ecat milspec style, pistol grip shotguns, semi rifles (AR, AK etc)
Ccat pistol, semi pistols, tough restrictions on belonging to pistol club, must compete in pistol competitions, cannot use pistol outside of pistol club
Collectors, buy anything you want but you must conform to Ecat and Ccat licensing if you are to actually use them (can get 30rnd mags etc but not allowed to use them)

Ups

Where's the snakes and bird eater spiders?
Every picture taken in Australia must have 3 snakes and 2 spiders minimum to prove location.

You have no power here Amerimutt the 56%

I would agree, and theres lots of virtue to the idea.
NZ would benefit from the 'oomph' of the Aus dollar.

HOWEVER, in the same way that communism is bullshit, but its not ENTIRELY bullshit,

EFFICIENCY matters a lot to me.
And its more efficient to have a local goverment, locally administered and locally overseen, elected, etc

it just makes everything run faster and smoother.

It would be POINTLESSLY inefficient to have to wait to adress an issue until 'mainland auss' got around to its next cycle of activity, and would make us less responsive and less competitive.

Efficiency is everything, especially when we discuss things like digital economies.

Also, climate wise, Australia and NZ are completely different countries, nothing alike.

We're close, but we're separate.

"Hurr Mexico and America should be one country."

Agreed. All of South East Asia, the Pacific, New Zealand, Korea and Japan is rightful Australian Lebensraum.

Then we shall strike China....

>more efficient to have a local government
like State government?
There would be loads of benefits for the blue collar people.
working wherever you like and getting federal pension in the end regardless of moving round.
Australia could clamp down on our bullshit policies with criminals who go to Aussie and get done

I think It's fine the way it is, but our governments have pathetic grudges and secrets they need to abolish and have total sharing in the old digger ANZAC spirit of brotherhood.
I'm sick of our shitty government squabbles ruining our relationship

And Hungary of course

Ehh, I don't see any squabbles, Aussie bro.
We're even starting to say "Fuck off we're full" now.
I wonder where we heard that?

The truth is we acknowledge our common roots and that we're brother countries.

I admit, our wildlife is rather mild compared to yours, but travel and work between our nations is easy and supported.

Having an Auss dollar in NZ would actually be good for Aus and bad for NZ, economic wise, because a smaller, weaker descrete currency is one of the things that makes NZ's export economy function.

If we had a decent dollar like you lads, we'd see a massive fall in exports, due to the strength of it.

Local administration is the most efficient, on all levels of an organized hierarchy.

Hey, you're maps the wrong way up.
NewZealand is on the top, silly.
You know, towards the south pole.

>Meme flag

Show us your REAL flag soy goy

>hides flag.

Kill yourself coward.

how is Nauru annexation process going?

I agree but only because they're shitting up the house prices here

The smart one comes to America and make the big bucks.

>changed our flag to look more like NZ because we're bro nations

Fuck off I don't want Australia's cucked gun laws.

I am a kiwi living here. No, we should not. Wait until we've conclusively straightened out our immigration laws and re-nationalised our industry from the chinese...which is unlikely to ever happen.
Tell you what, though, I'd swap the South Island for Melbourne and Sydney.