ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMPTARDS

>he's le fighting for us! xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKTHKD0Eq6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely hilarious to be honest.

That clip shows everything wrong with Trumptards

he is the 5th most influential comic according to the Rolling Stones magazine, and his jokes are all about white/black differences, his comedy is as dead as my grandfather, please stop giving this man more attention than he deserves

lol nice timing chappel

>comedian bashes Trump

Wow, so edgy. Really sticking his neck out on the line there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKTHKD0Eq6g

Another has-been
sage

and where can i watch the whole show online

>they got dave to sing
Shame, but hes old now, so he probably doesn't care and just accepted that nice fat check

Chapelle doesn't even write his own jokes

[citation needed]

He’s absolutely right, rural and suburban retards sold their soul to a ny billionaire.

The dude is funny. No doubt. In an era of easy living and fame on tap, he made alot of money and so we have to put up with his virtue signalling. Doesn't make him any smarter than the folks he wants to paint as country bumpkins, however. Fuck off Dave. You ain't that clever.

Lmao. Based Chapelle btfoing amerikikes

Nice shilling

Yeah Dave, BTFO of that Trump fucker. Dave's still got it, yeahhhhhh!!!

>pretending celebrities shit talking Trump is note worthy after 2 and 1/2 years of it.
WTF is up with all these slide threads for the last day or so?

>those poor uneducated peasants, oh how I pity them for voting for the candidate that promised to actually work for them.
Kek. Just another liberal elitist celebrity, and a shadow of his former self. Reminder that "comedians" only get political when they have no actual funny material to deliver.

He also walked away from a lot of money with chappelle show.

I respect him for that shit, he didn't want to be anyone's bitch.

ALso he's the only comedian in recent memory that has been consistently funny. COmedians have a life of about 3 specials. Then they become rich and lose all connection with their roorts / fanbase and relatability. It happens to all of them. Check out Bill Burrs latest shows compared to his earlier stuff. it's utter shite rants.

Same with chris rock, he's playing to sold out live shows in london but his material compared to his earlier work is shit. he got rich, he got famous and got unfunny.

Chappelle never lost his edge.

We have IDs here.

Is he literally vaping and calling other people dumb at the same time?

Nah. He gets no pass. With this shit, he proves himself another empty headed sheep. If you jump on the bandwagon, you take the ride.

Kek
You kike retards

i never understood why poor people would vote for blumpf.
you really have to be dumb as rocks.

Nice get btw

This shit is beyond Eminem level garbage. I'm not going to listen to some nigger tell me how white people are when there hasn't been one successful nigger country ever.

He can get as rich as he wants sucking Jew cock, but he is not going to spew racist generalizations against my people.

Trumps supporters BTFO libcucks every waking second by the virtue of Trump being POTUS.

*vapes*

*eats soy*

Funny story, poor people everywhere end up voting for rich people from rich people areas because the only people that can afford to run for president are...

...wait for it...

Rich people! Holy shit! What a crazy fuckin' world, eh?

Given how much the Clintons are worth, I do laugh whenever someone employs this amazing line of criticism.

"Why are you voting for the billionaire? Don't you know your should be voting for the Millionaire?! Hah! What a rube!"

>implying the Clinton Foundation isn't concealing billions in assets that the family can directly access at any given moment

Sup Forumssmokers BTFO yet again by a proud black bull. When will the mayocide happen?

as a white nationalist, I'm not even mad. he showed genuine empathy for white folk.

he gets gassed last

How is he BTFO he is still in office?

The special was actually pretty funny until he started with the trump stuff. It wouldnt have been so bad if it was actually funny, but he was just throwing softballs at his audience. His other specials were hilarious, and he didn't have to bring up trump at all. I just wonder how the trump curse will affect him.

>And I know transgenders mean what they say. Them niggas chopped their dicks off.

How queer;
Another leftist with split-personality disorder.

Is it even possible to get in with Netflix producers, without having at least a handful of anti-Trump jokes? Especially now with the Net Neutrality stuff?

My money back Dave.

Unless they don't get as big as them, then they have quite some shelf life

Doug Stanhope being the first obvious example, I saw him in 2013 and he was just as funny as he was when I first listened to 'Before Turning The Gun on Himself'

The second special is a trainwreck and seems like the ramblings of a broken man that's being held on stage at gunpoint by a group of nefarious Jews just behind the curtain. I hope someone helps him.

Oh we know. But they won't say how much they're really worth.

He proves his own statement false
As he brags endlessly about living his rural bump in life style
Which he seems superior

Let that sink in

>chappelle's show was just on with a white woman scripted to say she loves black penis
Yeah, this has-been nigger can go fuck himself.

it's actually pretty meta. but brainets are gonna hear only le Drumpf won't give money to his dumb poor voters XD. while a black guy who became rich and famous without relying on the government brags about being rich.

Saged faggot . Keep talking to yourself

>this thread again
ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Rural bumpkin
Sees as superior

Egypt buddy

What exactly was Hillary going to do to enrich the lives of poor white folks, Dave? Disgusting hearing the cackles of the sycophantic audience as he talks about poor people with "coal smeared faces." They're gleeful over some millionaire comedian demeaning poor rural west virginians who voted for Trump.

You fucking retard.
You can't astroturf here without putting a minutia of effort.

Get fucked you fucking newfag.

>15 minute rant about some nigger getting lynched decades ago
Hilarious, Dave.

Did he suck eminem's cock before or after the show?

I've never met a globalist who didn't despise the white working class. Chappelle is just a nigger shill for the NWO and he's not even smart enough to realize it.

He had a mental breakdown.
Believed the we was kangz meme.
Went to live in Africa.
Realized it was a meme.
Came back to the U.S.
That's comedy gold!

Wow, what a racist dick, and that's coming from me.

or talking about all the niggers voting for Obama.

>ooga booga he look like me nigga so I votin for this mufugga
>muh dick nigga we in charge noe mufuggas

no shame

Go ahead and prepare to put him on the collage.

his new material would work better if he had the balls to call out niggers on their bullshit like in older chappelle show, this new stuff is basically a soy-boy style rant:

>OMG WTF impoverished white people? during CURRENT YEAR!?
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
>*puffs on vape*

They mad

>pretending celebrities shit talking Trump is note worthy after 2 and 1/2 years of it.

I'm guessing there was a new infusion of cash into the shareblue budget.

Democrats cant fathom that poor whites still have a modicum of self respect and dont want their meager handouts...ebt and obama phones. Mind you, you cant even take advantage of government housing o medicaid unless you are a complete drain on society with 5 kids or completely "disabled." Sorry, Id rather strive for something better than eek out an existence just barely living in extreme poverty.

its a fucking joke, i swear some of you are worse than sjws sometimes

Eurotards love sucking black cock!

His entire routine is one steeped in hypocrisy. One on hand he talks about how he's grown weary of people being offended at everything, but at the same time he's offended by Trump for next-to-nothing.

What's really ironic is how he goes on about rural whites and why they voted for Trump. Low-information black voters were no different when they voted for Obama in 08. I'd like to ask Chapelle what the "Community Organizer" is doing for Chicago right now. Because the last time I checked, they weren't doing too well. I'm surprised he hasn't paid Obama a visit to suck his cock.

In other words, he's a typical nigger who doesn't even realize the irony in his own routine. The model democrat.

>Reminder that "comedians" only get political when they have no actual funny material to deliver.

Lol wut

Yeah, now flip the script and imagine a popular white comedian coming out talking about black people and their "kool aid smeared faces" constantly voting for bigger government and more social welfare. There would be a lynch mob. So fuck you, "dumb whitey" jokes have been a thing for decades, and I'm sick of the double standard.

For the record I loved the 2 seasons of Chappelle show, but remind me exactly why I would pay for a netflix subscription to be fed shit that demeans my entire race.

That bit was ignorant. Trump is a threat to the rich white globalist that despise poor whites, hence why Trump touts "MAGA"

This current tax code BTFO the wealthy white people in States with high income taxes and close a lot of deductibles.

The small business farmers where poor white people reside are saved because of hampering estate taxes. You see idiots, poor white farmers are that, poor in relation to disposable income. Farmers have a lot of assets, but need those assets to sustain a living. Estate taxes let the rich white people rape the farmers that supported Trump and poach off of the family's suffering.

Fuck this bit by an ignorant Netflix slave in Chappelle. Dave is used to being some ideological slave anyway. He was redpilled once, but money called him back to his chains.

Dave chapelle for president

There is no moral high ground when you're dealing with people that have no morals, which is the American left. The only way to defeat such an opponent is to give them a dose of their own medicine. If that isn't your thing, then you're destined to lose.

Dan

Events below are in chronological order:
>Chappelle: "Let's give Trump a chance"
>Chappelle is awarded Netflix deal similar to Chris Rock's
>Chappelle: "I fucked up. I don't support Trump"
>Chappelle's Netflix specials released
>Chappelle: "FUCK RURAL AND SUBURBAN WHITE VOTERS. FUCK TRUMP"

Just another monkey performing for his masters. No backbone. When his $$$ is affected, he changes tune.

hmm...

Dave, keep in mind that Trump is in the real estate and tourism industry. He wants those poor whites to scale the economic ladder so they can spend income into his investment.

Dave should focus on the lazy niggers that he pokes innocent "fun" of, but excuses their bad behavior because they are just niggers anyway and are incapable of changing their substandard behaviors.

this

don't sling the shit if you can't handle it thrown back in your face.... only niggers and prissy gated community whites can't grasp this basic concept

> subscribing to netflix after dear wypi9po

LOL POOR PEOPLE AM I RIGHT?
LMAO WHO CARES WHAT PEASANTS THINK

>that part where he starts to shit talk Clinton, and there's a hardcut to him pleading with a woman in the audience.

You know damn well he said some wild shit, and the audience didnt respond, so he had to swing the other way, they just edited it out.

yeah man i'm in tears it is so fucking hilarious

not

>hey folks I just flew in From Detroit and boy are my arms tired... from strangling niggers

CLAPCLAPCLAP
WOOO
HAHAHA
CLAPCLAPCLAP
WOOP

Why are Burgers such shitty audiences?

My man, telling it like it is.

>No one cares what this nigger thinks

Same nigger that had a nervous breakdown and had to run away from reality.

>This dumb nigger cant even handle being a comedian, but has all the answers about running a the country. KEK

HAHAHA STUPID FUCKING POOR COAL FACED WHITE PEOPLE WHY DONT YOU WANT MORE GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS!!

Also, I didnt realize Dave Chappelle benefited from corporate tax cuts. Dont oversell yourself Dave, most of gen z was barely old enough to remember you when you were on top of your game. I doubt you're worth all that much.

Well hes not wrong it’s just very hypocritical. Could you imagine a white guy getting up there and saying shit about poor inner city blacks and how naive and stupid they are with their watermelon covered faces? How they thought “Obama iz fightin for uz! Obama gonna pay MUH bills!” There would be nonstop butthurt and protests and the guy would never work again.

IKR, I remember when all that shit went down, and they aired the remainder of what was going to be season three. I would have figured that Hollywood would have been done with this flakey nigger. I guess he proved to sheckelstein inc he can still shuck and jive and drum up some of that sweet racial animosity!

Lmao, no need to joke about it. Heres a literally IRL version of someone doing just that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

America is full of retards.
Seriously, 90% of America is retarded.

>LMAO WHO CARES WHAT PEASANTS THINK
>"let them eat cake"

these libshit celebrities have no idea they're just a few inches away from marie antoinette time...

was kat williams /our/ nigger still remember his special talking about monkeys and evolution and sheeeeeit

It was good satire. I'm not sure it's technically comedy.

why are niggers so ass hurt about trump?

>With this shit, he proves himself another empty headed sheep.
The irony.

>Talks about how people are too sensitive these days
>doesn't give in to angry trannies from his last special
He still seems okay.

No, he's a fucking disingenuous racebaiting faggot shucking and jiving for shekels.

>"When I'm out in Hollywood at these (((white))) people meetings"

No Dave, they are Jews and you know they are Jews, you absolute fucking nigger.

>OP posts 3 times in the thread

Would be nice fi people saw it was one of those shill retards and just let the thread die.

They are eternally ass hurt. The reasons change but they are incapable of escaping the victim mentality. They will always be the victim.

>Calls out the hollywood elite and the corrupt people who protect them
>Disappears for years
>Comes back in a new netflix special where he calls out and pokes fun at dissenters when he used to be one of them himself
Same thing with Eminem. The same people who once called out all the disgusting shit going on are now docile and obey their overlords.

Based black man telling the poor whites how the upper class REALLY feels.