youtube.com/watch?v=loB5cDHd4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=DEz2rOlHzK8
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually and undeniably so
>inb4 you play vidya kys
Not if you're not an addicted retard

One of the best games ever made. Played it again a few weeks ago and loved every minute.

that is true.

However I have played Dues ex multiple times and studied it completely. I have moved onto other video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAFtiUoq6TE
GORN.
like an irish carbomb of super male vitality in a glass of caveman.
The game forces the user to use his FULL BODY in virtual reality to fight in a gladiator pit.
It looks goofy at first but the gameplay is what matters. If you ever studied and practiced any martial art forms you will be working out every single time you play. People with no martial art knowledge will have a difficult time flailing their arms like buffoons. GORN is a true man's man game.

Be careful not to punch through your computer monitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-j4tIxFLs

Honestly pic related redpilled me much more because it's the first time I realized progressivism ruins everything it touches

the witcher 3 is the most cucked anti male pro feminism video game ive ever had the misfortune to encounter as well my dude.

It is nice with GMDX mod

t. """refugee"""

There's a nice easter egg to the worthy in Deus Ex. Change your heads up display and menu colors to Steel and Starlight.

Interesting that in vanilla one cannot change the order of these phrases, Starlight and Steel. It's very specific how one choice is left out..

youtube.com/watch?v=AqKuQwY7aBE

Final Redpill: Dues Ex is a video game where you literally shock paris.

Invisible war was a clunky heap of shit gameplay wise but the story and endings make up for it.

>where you literally shock paris.
eeeelaborate?

The first time I played that it gave me nausea from all the head bobbing.

Stick the prod, JC

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

Obligatory after you finished the first game, you could watch the full video by Ross' but this clip is more relevant to Sup Forums interests.

deus ex thread, drop your best

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

oh right I forgot about the electronic old men at UNATCO

the first gameplay*

Was it? Human Revolution was such a letdown with the irl conspiracies and story that I can't even explain.
Should I just watch a let's play or is there a text version of the game.

This is too perfect. Hot damn.

That scene was way too redpilled, too bad it's hidden so most people don't see it.

I don't get it. Why does it trigger everyone so much that jews or whatever run the world? Clearly, if they've assumed power they deserve it.
What would you do if you were those bankers, elite or whateverthefuckpeoplecallem? I'll tell you what, no different.

Rules of Nature.

I'm actually sorry something evidently broke in your head.
But I'll wait for the Sup Forums "comparison" between W2 and 3

Because literally 4 lines of dialogues and two "strong independent women" out of the 200 you meet/fuck in the game means it's a feminist product.

Human Revolution was made by literal numales who just happened to browse Sup Forums one day.

They only "red pill" was a hint at Justin Trudeau assuming position of prime minister and still being on that post in 2027 from an email ingame.

Otherwise
Lazarus = Alex Jones

Everything else is just taken from the last two games.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed HR and have over 100 hours on it without the DLCs mainly because it felt fresh and the gameplay was nice also the setting was pure cyberpunk with people actually advancing fast rather than repress themselves like they do in Deus Ex 1 where VersaLife restructured all the cities to look old fashioned and everyone considered mechanical-augs subhumans/obsolete but that's mainly because of what happens in HR and MKD.

Not gonna touch Mankind Divided because just watching the trailer made me feel ill about the possibility of it actually being SJW propaganda.

You poor thing. Look at the banner you choose to die on. The bitcher 3.

mankind divided was the best deus sex

Dam wtf. That prediction of justin trudeau is nuts.

This might be the best time to ask this.
I want to read the Deus Ex plot without playing game since it distracts from the main storyline.
Is there any book or website that offers you to read more about what happened in the Deus Ex storyline?

>Most redpilled video game, ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdLX4GuySwQ

Unlike you, I simply don't need to constantly check for the most extremist greentexts of this cesspool to make up my mind about something I enjoy.

Personally I consider that Deus Ex was that good that playing the prequels is kinda pointless, I'd rather read a good synopsis about it and that's it.
In general, who's your fave character in the franchise? I'm fond of Tong and Everett even if the last one was an ayyluminati he seemed "deep" so to speak, at least when you visit that church's library you can see what kind of stuff he values, and Tong because he doesn't give a fug and is knowledgeable af, I kinda strive to be like him knowledge-wise (le EE face).

I suggest you to play it, and read every book, newspaper, terminal you find around, talk with everyone, etc. That's how you get most of the game, and if possible, before talking to an NPC, save the game considering it could give you different dialogues with diffent outcomes in the story.

It was great indeed, and so saddening to see it everyday, I played this game for the first time some months ago and even though I was aware of most of its redpills, at least the ones that are in a global level, so to speak, seeing all that content mentioned in an old ass game, and reflecting on my interactions with people everyday, their thoughts/behaviours and stuff like that fucked me up reeeal good. It was worth it though, so worth it.

Mankind Divided isn't bad because it is propaganda, it's mostly aimed at the russian audience to accept more cucky garbage but anyway- the real issue is that the entire game FEELS like it's Final Fantasy: Mankind Divided.
Everything about it just feels like some recycled assets restructured and repainted a bit to fit the Dues Ex target market which was uninformed young russian gamers. Can't even remember a single redeemable attribute about the game, ran like ass and the story / characters / dialog was all mediocre on a really good day and friend I don't have good days.

You can talk to yourself all day and insult your monitor until you get too sweaty and have to shower but nothing you post will ever remove the scars carved into my brain that were the ill-experiences of having to endure that horrible feminist propaganda.

That could take a lot of time plus the information presented in the game isn't exactly linear. You have to really look around to find every detail. I'll try.

Was MorpheusAI actually more advanced than we were lead to believe?
I think it knew about JC's future and it hinted with "You're another kind of question with another kind of answer".

But that would be impossible because all he can do is just spy on people, not see in the future. IIRC D + I weren't even merged at that point in the game so Helios couldn't have told it what it planned for JC.

Truly, the most feminist series out there.

>I want to read the Deus Ex plot without playing game
pretty much impossible, it's a "make your own adventure" game, the story slightly branches in different directions according to your ameplay choices, just play on easy. don't put anything in swimming tho

>there is a dude out there this mad that someone calls his beta orbiting paradise feminist propaganda

I completed it once. Yep, swimming is useless.
Since I was focused on the action I skipped most of the small details in the game. I hope to fix this with a new run.

Please, enjoy official feminist artwork of feminist propaganda game.

LOL.

Forget that nonsense, just play it. The whole game needs to be experienced as a package, soundtrack included.

If you completed the game, perhaps you could read the wiki, it's got all that's written in newspapers/terminals and the like. Howeeeveerrrrr if you already finished the game, try installing GMDX on top of it, it adds some challenge but it's nice.

Finally, a game for the modern empowered woman.

It definitely is

Listen to this wise user There is a reason why Dues Ex is presented as a Video Game and not just a book. Learn the truth.

>I want to read the Deus Ex plot without playing game
same here
Something is here but I don't think it's the exact story.
>nanoaugur.net/dx/bible/
I don't have time nor patience to play such long games anymore.

>"It's not just Europe (...)"

biggest red pill of the game is that lead designer (((warren spectre))) forgot to put a single berg, baum or blatt in the game, weird considering they used every conspirancy they could find at the time.

Anyone have an online archive of the UNATCO site ION Storm made but later took down during 9/11?

sauce?

if you don't have time you don't have anything
if you cant make the time to do your own research
you are at the mercy of others who are more likely than not NOT going to share with your knowledge which is power over them they who feed you. You ask others for information you did not get yourself it is lost something precious, the truth, to you. You waste your time following in others foot steps and not carving your own path.
Play the game. Do your own research. Learn the truth.

This

>(((warren spectre)))
>spectre
Spectre = Spook?
>tfw just remembered about that rooftop sniper rifle and ammo and the datapad that had instructions to shoot at protestors from the police side before there even were protests at Sarif HQ in Detroit.

the first witcher game, you get a card for every woman you sleep with

The Witcher.
The most feminist videogame series

thx amigo

>My exp with Human Revolution
First and only playthrough. With every mission, location i found myself enjoying the game less and just forcing myself to play. Then, there was that mission, where you have to get on the ship, that is loaded with body parts or something. In one of the locations radio plays original unatco theme, pause, that's it, fuck this shit, forced boss battles, that retarded voice of the Jensen-Jansen (whatever) and he was made to look like one of the designers (no seriously, he look exactly like one of the designers of the game, look it up), fuck this shit, i am done.

The real succesor of original Deus Ex game was original Dishonored, and Dishonored series is already fucked up by We Wuz, strong and independent wamen crap.

>Dishonored
I liked it but I'm more of a Dark Messiah and Arx Fatalis type of guy.

LOL, good catch user

gyazo.com/bfae601f44e8efa304fba020063525c7

my bad, misspelled it, it's spector, not spectre

>Usama Bin Ladin's Activities
Wtf they really knew.
holy fuck I thought it was just an accident they removed the twin towers from the background, "memory shortage" or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvnpO00_pYw

I think that whole exchange around "another kind of question with another kind of answer" was referring to evolution. Nature gives rise to unplanned organisms whose success is determined by how well they resist death; in this sense, being able to propagate the species is resisting death, even if the individual dies. JC was a planned, refined organism, beyond what nature could design. But the answer to his 'question' is implied to be still unknown.

Another very wholesome game is Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader. Very cozy real time strategy games with very immersive aesthetic and sound. The Story modes and reply value in crusader battles is worth the hours one pours in this game. There's an active online community with third party applications that every real RTS fan already knows about. The game focuses in castle building and economy more than actually fighting but there is a very extensive range of battle strategies if you choose to use them. Like
all RTS you can win by spamming high tier artillery units but the choice to bullshit your way through life or to engage on an equal and intellectual fruitful experience is up to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7cGgWAjBuk

I never played any after the original... I got the impression that gameplay is the immediate sequels was distinctly simplified for consoles. Also the original was just so perfect, I’d rather not spoil it.

No problem mate, enjoy it.

I wonder if he was really behind all that redpilling dialogue in the game or maybe it was done by some guy at Ion Storm, maybe considering that the studio was a financial troubles at the time, they decided to not name the jew in case it might affect sales. Now, in 2018, every conspiracy that deals with supranational entities that rules most of the world, involves jews in one way or another, however I don't know what was the panorama back then.

It really makes me think.

HR is pretty decent.

ah, that explains it. thx
was worried for a second there that Morph developed random god-like powers and orchestrated everything

>I got the impression that gameplay is the immediate sequels was distinctly simplified for consoles
That goes for basically every modern game. PC gaming peaked around 2000.

Granary stocks are very low, sire

Empire Earth has a pretty neat Russian campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFAUPCoxmxc

>I wonder if he was really behind all that redpilling dialogue in the game

Spector didn't write shit, it was Sheldon Pacotti.
Guy is pretty based, check out his novels youtube.com/watch?v=loB5cDHd4P8

I'm reading here that the Russian campaign begins in 2018 on a wiki here. I think I know what I'm going to do today

Sheldon Pacotti was the lead writer.

There's a great documentary on the 15th anniversary of the franchise, which has interviews with the original devs:
youtube.com/watch?v=DEz2rOlHzK8

Fun fact: The creator of Deus Ex said the new ones are dead... HOWEVER, he was interviewed last year and said that the ENTIRE TEAM OF DEUS EX helped with Prey 2017...

What is Prey 2017 about, you might ask? Well, in a communist dystopia, you play a Chinese geneticist, doing experiments in space. It's a vast reimagining of video game dystopias (which are usually capitalist or dictatorship based.)

Get Prey 2017, it's like $15

I should warn you the ending is pretty mind fucky
one of my favorite childhoods games that I never knew were redpilled until I replayed them recently.

HAIL GRIGOR

thanks, I'll check it out.

Also everyone interested in the DE universe check the nanoaugur.net/dx/bible/ it details what's going on in other parts of the world at the time

Something funny here:
"Over the last fifty years, many Hong Kong expatriates have moved to Africa, resulting in the establishment of thriving Afro-Asian communities. (Afro-Asian chic is spreading rapidly through the worlds of pop culture and fashion). Though it will never displace Hong Kong, the New Hong Kong section of Lagos, Nigeria, is one of the continent's most active, successful and chaotic cities -- not unlike Casablanca during World War 2. "

Funny because this is what's happening irl however China is who's doing it as far as I know.
Unfortunately it seems that HK will cease to exist as a somewhat autonomous territory in the next 10 years or so.

>tfw you'll never visit Lucky Money or bang a teen in the canals.

>redpilled

>doesn't show a Japanese game

Fuck off Faggot

What is so special about this game?

I was never very fond of western RPGs due to lack of waifus.

Just play it.
It has waifus though.

>You are another kind of question with another kind of answer.
damn that game had some lit dialogue

>just realized that my ID has "OwO" in it.

indeed

>What is so special about this game?
Imagine browsing a hybrid board between Sup Forums and /x/ in a video game enviroment.
e.g:

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati

>The Illuminati is a secret society dedicated to the spiritual perfection of the individual and the clandestine domination of all civilized institutions. The name "Illuminati" is the plural of the Latin word illuminatus, meaning "enlightened". The ultimate goal of the Illuminati is to establish a New World Order which will allow them to govern the world without opposition.

>According to Stanton Dowd, the Illuminati has managed to survive for centuries with its only secret being a technique of meditation - "a way of imaging your body dissolving into light."

ofc it's not all just tinfoilery it's backed up by facts that really make you think
It's impossible not to get immersed in this game no matter if you play for the first time or the 7th plus it's RPG style allow for many potential builds. Objectives might be solid but how you accomplish them is always up to you and your capabilities maybe even morality.

Literally did nothing wrong.

Is this the first game in the series?
I've playbe Mankind Divided and, honestly, it is trash.

Noice

Pretty much the only time cyberpunk and gaming have gone together successfully.

What about GTA V?
It's entry level subtle messages.
Not only you can run over and kill jews but you also do the wet work for the elites that manipulate the stock market, assasinate inconvinient targets and fool the population very easy for normies to understand.

>did nothing wrong.
Killed that NSF child in the base at Castle Clinton.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the doomsday heists are literal depictions what's going on behind the scenes and perhaps why we're not all dead from nuclear fire by now or worse. No matter how exaggerated some aspects might be here and there for the most part the dialog and story has real life substance. The world today is scary senpai.

Yes it's the first. Everything that came out after it is pure sadness and trash.

It's probably one of the last desktop-size UI 3D RPG/shooter I saw for many, many years. So many games since then had "streamlined" UIs geared towards making the console version as similar to the desktop version as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

A bomb?

>vidya
>red pilled

Pick one and only one, faggot

what was the keycode to that lower base of castle clinton

why was a child there?

why did pual tell you not to kill everyone in castle clinton?
why does he get mad when you do?

what are the clintons responsible for??

Anna did nothing wrong.
The Russians did nothing wrong.
The Russians are our ally against the evil that pual wanted to protect like a jackass

Yes.
The release order is
Deus Ex > IW > HR > MD without mentioning mobile games, don't bother yourself with these.