There's people that only watched the Cardcaptors Sakura dub

>there's people that only watched the Cardcaptors Sakura dub
>they're browsing Sup Forums right now
What's wrong with you?

Jokes on you I never watched the show

oehhh

Deal with it, Sakura. It didn't air where i live and I'm not watching it now.

He isn't a dreamer.

You can watch it in delicious HD now, user.

I bet Sakura doesn't even want you to watch her

Sakura isn't real, son.

Even better.

Wow fuck you dude we are not going there

She's just a drawing, not real nor will she ever be.

I only watch mexican sakura

that means she'll never age, I'm glad she isn't real.

YO QUISIERA QUE SUPIERAS CUANTO EXTRAÑO TU PRESENCIA AQUI~

PESCA LA TUA CARTA SAAAAAKURA
I can't remember how much the gay was toned down, it would probably be amusing rewatching it now.

The Nelvana dub wasn't as bad as you weebs demonize it to be. More than half of the horrible things you people accuse it of Nelvana didn't even do, it was 4Kids.

Chave que guarda o poder das Trevas! Mostre seus verdadeiros poderes sobre nós e ofereça-os à valente Sakura que aceitou essa missão! Liberte-se!

Was the italian dub just as bad as it usually is for anime? (I legit don't think I've ever heard of any anime that had a non-shit dubbing in Italian except for ye olde Saint Seiya)

> Nelvana changed the plotline of many episodes to fit their episode sequence. For example, with the Japanese version of the episode "Allies", Sakura goes to the aquarium as a date with Yukito. Originally Sakura also only had three cards to help her capture Watery and she was scared that she couldn't win. In the American version, Sakura bumps into him while she was visiting the aquarium. As for the card capture, Sakura has to consider which of the first three cards she had captured to be her strongest allies against Watery.

During the Final Judgement episode of the original, the price to pay from losing to Yue is that everyone related to the Clow Cards would lose their love for the person they cared most for. Therefore Sakura would lose her feelings for Yukito. In the English version, it is changed to that everyone's memory would be erased from the time the Clow Cards were released up to the Final Judgement. It would have been as if none of the events had ever existed for Sakura and everyone.

In the third season of the original, the disturbances are caused by Eriol to give Sakura a reason to change the Clow Cards into Sakura Cards before their magic ran out. Changing all 52 cards for no reason would have been dangerous. The Cards would be confused by the change, and become free and uncontrollable like before Sakura had captured them. In the English version, these disturbances are caused to test Sakura, to see if she is worthy as the new mistress of the Cards.

In the American adaptation, the last scene where Syaoran confesses his love to Sakura is completed skipped. He never gave her a bear (much less make it) and the airport scene where he leaves for Hong Kong never existed. All he does is tell Sakura that he will go back home the next day. He leaves and that is the end of the series, leaving the series very much incomplete.

Really? If the anime weren't butchered by the censors, Italian voice acting usually used to be pretty good.
I couldn't imagine watching many of the classics WMT with anything but the Italian dub.

For what purpose?

> watched Toradora subbed
> loved it
> want to show it to my imouto
> she can't stand subs, she's a "dubs only" sort of person
> we watch it dubbed
> it was cringy as fuck

Never again

censorship is okay when Nelvana does it

People that can't into subs are basically mentally ill.

Taiga herself is cringy as fuck even in the sub. Her constant screaming outbursts and ungrateful mutterings make her look like a huge autist.

Well modern voice acting (not only in anime) is a shadow of its former self, like everything else around here.
But up to the nineties, unless they were done by some third rate regional channel or someone messed with the script, our dubs were godly.

I remember nothing about the Nelvana dub other than the fact that I really liked it as a kid and this is probably what led me to watch the anime subbed.
Didn't even recognize that there were any differences.

>tfw your country aired CCS in Japanese with subs

>I remember nothing hence I didn't recognize the differences
Gee user

That must have been cut just for the American because I watched on TV in Ireland and the airport scene was definitely still there

Yea, I guess you're right. That must be why I turned into a huge subfag.

Y no pueeedo, no me atreeevo, es que SÍ, TE VEO NO SÉ QUEE DECIIR
POR QUEEEEEEEEE
POR QUEEEEEEEEE

And how many episodes did Ireland air? Everyone from around the world bases of the 4kids version. So I doubt yours is different

>4kids
wow
Also it's well known that the series was cut even further in the US

cristina hernandez es mi seiyufu

>There are people who haven't watched the superior spic dub
Do you even yo te atrapo tu me atrapas para siempre?

How is it superior?

Yeah, for some reason Ireland and Israel were less edited.

>isreal
>mudslimes and brs are now contaminating Sup Forums

The original English dub was done by Nelvana which only cut out the homosexual shit. If you watched it in English outside the US that's probably the version you saw. Only the US release was butchered and reordered

I've mostly stopped watching even movies dubbed, except at the cinema. They're so bad.

They didn't cut any of the gayness. They left the anime intact.

Did they cut the pedo teacher?

I think they didn't.

Nope

I liked dub Sakura because she was a bitch. I always thought she was too nice in the original.

Spanish dubs tend to not butcher the series as much as American dubs do, like how in Sailor Moon they left stuff like the main girls dying or the lesbo relationship between Uranus and Neptune intact. Same thing with DBZ, all the bloody scenes and nudity were shown as is.

Drawings are images from parallel worlds.

Cardcaptor Sakura is the original name.
Cardcaptors is the dub name.
Cardcaptors Sakura is the bastard child of both?

Mine as well.

I will watch CCS one day, and i will go with the dub.

at least watch the animax dub

There are people who think CCS is actually good.
It's a crazy world.

Canuck here so I guess I saw the Nelvana dub.
I only watched a few episodes when it was on TV as a kid.
It was on pretty early in the morning so I didn't see it often and don't remember anything about it.
Is it good

עיני עוצמתתתתת
אני חולמתתתתת
איך יום אחד אומר לך הכלללל

Who else bets that Eriol is gonna have an evil heel turn in the new series

Nothing? Latinamerican dub is at least 10000000000000000 times better than the original japanese lenguage. Never seen Sakura eng dub so I can't give my opnion on it.

Buen gusto.

Eriol is basically a non-player in this part from the looks of it. I mean, literally all he's done is talk to Syaoran and be one of the constant reminders that something bad's going to happen to Sakura.

לאאאא
תמות, זה נכנס לי לראש עכשיו.

>tfw ex gf loved the shit out of this

It's an abstract kind of feel.png

Why is Madison such a qt?

Why would they erase Sakura and Shaoran's romance? Because he was a dick to her when they were capturing the cards?

They left the gay subtext between Shaoran and Yukito. Which confused me to no end as a kid. Whenever Sakura talked about how much Shaoran liked Yukito all I did was ask: How?

Era aun mas raro ver a los maestros levantandose a las escolares de primaria.
Sakura mom was in middle school right?

French dub > Original > English

Shold I watch the anime or read the manga for this, been on my backlog for to long

I just have nostalgia for the dub. I used to wake up early in the mornings to watch it.

High school.

Anime is superior to manga.

Both.

Okay either is fine. They diverge slightly with some details in the final arc.

Still pedo from where I am but thanks.

Pedo is based on bodily development, not age or legality. Pre-adolescent is pedo.

Most anos have said this is some of he rare cases in wich the adaptation (anime) is superior to the source material.
But then there are some that will argue that the anime drags for too long and that the manga tells the story better.
I have only watched the anime so i would recomend that one.

QUIERO VOLAR CONTIGO POR EL CIELO
TE DARE...MI AMOR... SOLO A TI... QUIERO VOLAR..

Damn I just checked, the anime is 70 episodes. I'll probably just go with the manga.

>What's wrong with you?
Not my blog fag.

I'd really recommend going with the anime. I'm almost done with the first omnibus volume and I think the anime is much better.

I remember watching all of CCS on youtube. At that time youtube still had that 11 minute limit on videos so every episode was separated to three parts. I'm so glad I don't do that anymore.