Judaism and the Jews

Jews believe in the existence of the Heaven and the Hell?

They think YHVH will send them to the heaven and the goyim to the HellFire? Jesus Christ is in hell fire now, according to the Jews??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology#The_world_to_come
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chritians and muslims go to the Hell by YHVH in the Judaism?

Jesus was a false prophet 666

Jews go to hell according to Christianity (those who do not accept Jesus as their Lord will burn in eternal fire)
Jews and Christians go to hell according to Muslims (the infidels that do not submit to Allah or do not accept Mohammad as Allah's messenger go to hell)
But you only seem to be concerned with what the Jews think. You know what? The Jews don't even believe in Hell.

Jews die and be removed by YHVH? Where do the souls of the Jews go to, after they died??

More than half of all Jewish immigrants to Israel, and nearly half of all American Jews, are atheist. It's a race with a cult. Israel the "Jewish State" doesn't care what you believe in, only your bloodline.

To the "world to come":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology#The_world_to_come

That photo is of an ultra-Orthodox sect that inbreeds. Hardly atheists. Most Israelis are atheists, but they don't inbreed and don't look like the ugly women in your photo.

What a terrible thought. Jews debase and lead to ruination every society they infest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

The Jews go to the Eden? and the Goyim got removed by YHVH after they died??

There's a reason JIDF always posts the same four or five 75% euro girls that by sheer luck don't have any Jewish features.

As a partially Jewish person, I will tell you this and with full authority:
According to most Jews, there would be no thing such as hell (For, indeed, there is no and cannot be rebellion against God, nor deviation against his plan). Our world itself will be transformed into the Kingdom of God, enlightened with divine law and wisdom, all the peoples in it serving its purpose, Jews themselves seerving as conduits for that law and wisdom. Punishments rendered by God are always finite. (Some clerics believe that the final punishment may be disintegration: non-existence)

Is heaven the one with all the pedophiles?

They are very active, they dominate both the good and the bad. They are also the doctors, scientists, engineers, teachers, writers and psychologists.

Jewish world order is infinitely more wise and benevolent than the Christian idea of Hell. What sort of a petty sadist would come up with eternal, endless and irresolute torture? Only a false prophet.

Read the link I posted, stupid faggot:
"According to Maimonides, any non-Jew who lives according to the Seven Laws of Noah is regarded as a righteous gentile, and is assured of a place in the world to come, the final reward of the righteous"

Those are computer technicians, they will be nerdy in any race.

And most of the Goyim who do not follow that Jewish laws?? They all got removed by YHVH because they did not follow jewish laws?

I look at the Soviet Union. Germany after infestation. The UK after infestation. Sweden after infestation. Modern day Weimerica and I see that Jews completely rot out and destroy every country they infest.

Even look at the modern dumpster fire of Israel despite its ridiculous foreign aid, unlimited foreign investment, criminal one sided trade deals, and holohoax bux. Jewish hypocrisy, supremacism, nepotism, subversion, and corruption are off the charts. They destroy national unity and culture. Even their own ancient inheritance isn't spared.

I don't understand how anyone could look forward to a Jew world order.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Jews lie to themselves just as much as they lie to everyone else... I don't really give a fuck about their beliefs.

Wanna know about life after death? Work with what you have; that's really all you can do:

1. All experiences occur via conscious awareness/sentience.
2. Without sentience, there is nothing at all to be observed... The universe doesn't exist until it's witnessed by something/someone.
3. If you died and stopped existing, you'd never be aware of your own non-existence. You will never be able to experience "not existing".

I can continue rambling or I can get to the point... Most likely, you're going to lose all of your memories and everything that makes you "you" at death. You'll be born again, somewhere, in some place that you belong... And that life will be the only life you've ever known. Enjoy what you have. Enjoy what you have the next time... Which will feel like the only time.

Happy New years.

READ you fucking faggot. These are not the Jewish laws, these are 7 laws that everyone should obey such as "do not kill" and "do not steal". Now you are upset that Jews believe that thieves and murderers go to hell?

I've seen a video with a rabbi (respected rabbi) who spoke of hell.

But I think there are many opinions amongst jews about it.

Do not kill? What if someone is trying to kill me?

Do not steal? What if someone is trying to kill me, and the nearest weapon belongs to someone else?

Cut your "morality" horse shit... The Jews are the least moral, as they know human nature & still try to impose "morality" unto others... You don't even believe in the "right and wrong" you push on others. You just use this as a means of manipulation.

>hell

I think you said jews do not believe heaven or hell???

>You'll be born again, somewhere, in some place that you belong... And that life will be the only life you've ever known.
Why? How? For what purpose? What happens when Universe is no longer being able to sustain life? You did hear about the heat death of the universe?
I really can't wrap my brains around Hinduism and reincarnation so please elaborate.

Another interesting information to the OP, (probably a christian from Korea?), the rabbi that I've spoke of also believe in reincarnation.

>reincarnation
We can be dogs or virus or cockroaches after we dies, according to the Jews?

how to escape the eternal cycle of life and death?

No, only humans I think.
The Rabbi spoke only of humans who were other humans.

are you this

absolute state of far rightists in s(w).korea

Because you people have the number 3 built into your language and culture already,
it was very easy to sell you Christianity (holy trinity, etc)
If your culture and language was already built on backstabbing and dishonesty we would have missionaried you into Jews instead

what the fuck is this flag?

Jews don't have souls.

Jews are not in power and they don't make the rules about what happened or will happen. If you have any problems turn to God since he is the One in charge. You and the Jews you hate so much share the same Creator so try to cut them some slack you fucking gook.

>Because you people have the number 3 built into your language and culture already,

what did he mean by this?

WE WUZ DAN TRIBE N CRUSADERS

Confirmed mutt on vacation in SK

>god

what god? jewish god, or christian god? or Allah? hindu god? or Zeus, or Odin??

You mean that Koreans culturally like 3, hence they accepted the idea of trinity, well?

I personally like 3 but it is in Korean culture?

South Korean VPN acquired.

There is only ONE God.
jewish god, or christian god? or Allah?
and those are just different interpretations of said God
If you'd take the time to get informed about the subject your trying to sound so smart about it would be clear to you

Yes you all do, plus you think it's something you personally feel and nobody talks about
Americans have a similar phenomenon with the handshake - they all have their personal theories which turn out to be all exactly the same. Which is then exploitable socially

The truth is, they don't give a shit about an afterlife but only care about materialistic satisfaction. It's not a religion but actually the opposite of a religion, i.e. the rejection of morality and idealism, in favor of greed, deceit and power.

>Jews don't even believe in Hell.
(((He)))'s not lying you know

Memory loss at death, so the life you're living is the only life you've ever known.

The design is perfect and I've stopped doubting it. I have true faith... Not in semitic man-made texts, but the laws that govern this universe.

>the laws that govern this universe.
How can you know this?

>let me teach you about your country

MUTT

your life>7 laws
if your life is in danger you can do whatever you need to save yourself