Collectivism

How can we stop the Marxist collectivist scourge plaguing universities today?

Kill them?
Its worked before

You’d need public support for that and right now the public is being indoctrinated by them.

>individualism is the way goy
>*rubs hands*

modern leftism is individualistic af. You don't know what you're talking about. Also
>posting Ayn Rand unironically

You can't. It's all over.

>You need public support
>We gotta stop collectivism
Choose one retard, the masses are sheep and care very little about individualism, when individualism is passed onto the masses they become drunken, fat and degenerate.

First, stop the Jewish academics and "thinkers" like (((Ayn Rand))) that primers those ideas. Contrary to what you think, user, Rand promotes an ant individualism, which is in fact collectivism.

You can only fight collectivism with collectivism. Individualism is a white invention and it has failed us and led us to where we are now. You cannot refute this. Our (((enemies))) will do everything theu can to prevent us from forming a collective - its their greatest fear.

Based on what I read and with my interactions in people in real life the collective as a whole would stomp all over my interests in the name of the majority. Why should I support this regardless of what got us here?

>How can we
>stop the collectivist scourge

What did he mean by this?

U right

Name one thing that individualism does better than collectivism.

Allows you to have your own interests if the group doesn't want you to have them.

What good are your interests if it will never be better than what the group could do?

Right wing ethnic collectivism>left wing anti racist collectivism

The motto of fascism is "united we are stronger"
It's the only way to defeat the left wing, it's niggers and the Marxism that influences them.

>doesnt understand collectivism / individualism

Goddamn she is cute

My interests are good because I only live as myself and only have one life to live. What good are the group's interests if they end up screwing me over or sacrificing me for the name of the group?

collectivists are weak

>they become drunken, fat and degenerate.
And this is different to collectivism, how?

The group created everything you enjoy, your own creations are literal waste.

In a society were people are told to constantly strife to improve yourself, and that striving towards this goal is worthy of social praise and acceptable, and being a degenerate waste of space isnt acceptable and will sometimes even get you strung up, people are going to be less degenerate.

So If I create something of value... does the group have the right to take it from me for the greater good? To treat me as a slave?

We need white Europeans, raised by white Europeans, taught by white Europeans, that have consumed white European media/information their entire life to become teachers, that's how you fix it.

In short, remove the jews, then let our race heal.

>Wake up sheeple!
t. darkedge the hedgehog

Because you're going to get stomped by another (((collective))) regardless.

>make sure not to think for yourself or the Jews will getcha!
So the Slav memes are real

is being an individualist under the collective of your nation classed as collectivism?

Did you used the group knowledge, own work and resources?