twitter.com/bertaudonb/status/947839373017526272

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Messsmer/status/947850223187001347
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Young women in the police
topkek
strong independent roastie gets what she deserves

Fpbp

It's our fault for importing half of Africa and allowing women into law enforcement. This is the consequence of our own actions.

Bands of roaming niggers is my most hated thing to see. Wouldn't mind headshotting a bunch of the monkeys. Hopefully you guys do something about them.

>audio not allowed
Forgot about that.
Here, without the sound.
It was during a facebook organized party named "Dynasty event - BlackFace".
You can't invent that.

Whats the condition of the officer? Dead, coma or just bruised up?

If you want equal rights you gotta be able to take equal left's too

How dare she be white around those proud black men? A white woman in an authority position over black men? That is so incredibly racist. I hope there will be consequences for her. If there were more Africans and Muslims in France to the point that they change the country's culture then there wouldn't be any white female police officers so that would've never happened.

The left will make up excuses for them and ignore the fact that thousands of blacks are running riot in France and attacking whites.

So many niggers are needed to beat one huwhite girl. Why do niggers always attack in packs?

>"incident isolé"
top kek, at least they kept their humour.

Any vids of them taking BBC?? Keep me posted.

The most alpha male shit I have ever seen. Black warriors are truly the chads of nature.

Because they are worthless individually.

You asked for it.

So why isn't this on any of the main news sites?

Once again we are the shame of the world.
Once again we have the proof that a good nigger is a dead nigger.

I hope she pulls through. Please keep us informed about her condition.

This guy right here is why I pray for and believe in Death Camps. I Hope all blacks get beat in the streets and sent back to africa in boats with holes in them. Fuck Liberal Canada and Fuck Jews.

Not all blacks are bad, stop using isolated incidents to justify your racism.

Not defending those niggers, but WTF was she doing alone in a no-go area?!?
Somebody please explain to Frenchmen the concept of no-go areas in general. I don't think they've understood what it means that some parts of the country are just not under the rule of law and order.

You're right, the good blacks want to see them hanging from a tree even more than white folks do.

Can't wait for the day you get raked nigger.

Serves her right for being a racist bitch.

We could have avoided this

Portuguese bro You Surprise me,
I like this enthusiasm.

""""Isolated incidents""""

As in, there were only a few nigras beating up people in small groups. Not a line of them 500 miles long all assaulting white people en masse. It's only a small majority committing these acts. Don't be raaaaacccciiiisssssstttt!

Not dead because the minister said something along the lines "I just talked to the hurt officers, everything is done in order to arrest and sentence the cowards who did it. To attack the law officers is to attack the republic."
The usual stuff. They won't arrest anyone.

Should we send you some rope?

Sick and tired of niggers ruining everything.

How can we get legal (which means credible) ethnic statistics in France?

>be police
>dont have gun
>waving the white flag before the battle has begun
>what is french

>leaf

Everytime.

AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK. At least our police force would have made the niggers into swiss cheese.

It was good she didn't draw her gun. Otherwise some nigger would be running around with a firearm now.

You're confusing British and French.
French police have guns. But in that situation, she'd have been disarmed and shot.
Anyway, I repeat it was a mistake for her to be alone.

Good thing I Identify as Nova Scotian instead of being a leaf. Fuck Ontario and Canada The robbed the New Highlands of Self Rule and the crown.

Hahahafgahah women getting blown the fuck out.
I wish I was there playing the drums.

Like they don't all have guns

this is why I'm glad we have a paramilitary police force that will kill you if you behave like this.
>france
that country belongs to refugees now.

>burglar invades home
>bong, so not allowed to defend self
>call 999
>police arrive
>hello user, how can i help?
i feel so well protected

They don't? Like in England? I've seen many armed policemen in Paris. Was she in traffic department or something?

They already have guns you idiots.

We might need some, thanks brah.
We were starting to get jealous, we didn't have chimpouts that big in months.
You guys still have the best ones, keep some, you still need them more than us.

Ohhhh ohh, read that wrong. rest alcohol kek

Those safe zones were purely private. Private people thought them up, police heavily criticized them, saying they'd give the message that police were powerless. That's why that zone in Berlin wasn't guarded. They just had signs up "safe zone", nothing more. And women got groped anyway.

At least in Berlin. In Cologne, they had more police and a zero tolerance policy in effect. Local government had changed in the summer and people were fed up with understaffed incompetent police. This year there were no major incidents in Cologne, apparently.

I'm kinda brown can I go over to Europe and fiki fiki women!?
It's clears the pigs don't care

a Sad day when the remains of the Past are destroyed to make way for Somali Villages.

I went to Nova Scotia a few years ago. Cape Breton Island was nice. Lots of white people. You should build a wall before the nogs find out how nice you have it.

>thief steals your tv
>you get fined for not having a tv license

Women advocated for equal rights. It's their vanity that gets them into situations like in OPs video.

Yeah I though Canada was a multiculturalism shit hole till I moved back to American.
Everyone speaks gibber gabber.
All spics.

Blatant, unintelligent racist remarks. There's plenty of successful, intelligent, and civil black people. Just because a few blacks did something bad, it doesn't mean they're all bad. Again you guys use these isolated incidents to be disgusting racists. You guys are more violent than the minorities in the video considering u said u wanted to hang "n words". Fuck you.

Berlin - yes. Police are brown themselves. Hamburg - probably. Everywhere else, people and police are fed up and you'd probably spend a few hours in a police station if you even look at a woman creepily. More if you don't speak German and they first put you into a cell until they get a translator.

It's not like it's the only ' isolated incident ' stupid leaf.

>be burger
>police knock at door
>hi officer, how ca
>BLAPBLAP
>somehow survive
>wake up in hospital
>that will be $80,000 sir

Quick, post some more amerimutt memes, that'll fix it!

from what I understand, Brittish Columbia is multi cultural in that the Chinese have bought up a lot of land and then you have the Frenchies in Quebec. The folks I met in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia seemed like good people

I know you're just trolling, but these are not "isolated" incidents, that's a typical new year's chimpout

I take the word racist as a compliment. thank you for your compliments sir

This is the correct conclusion we should all draw from this tragic event.

LOL. It is fucking France. Just like the rest of western europe there will be NOTHING that happens because of this. Hell, I bet they will refuse to arrest the poor, confused refugees. They were not used to drinking or the white woman made eye contact signaling her desire to be beaten in there culture.

We need to demand France give up there nuclear weapons and reactors now before they fall into mudslime hands.

Is the ficki ficki really that bad or is it just memes.

Ignorance is bliss. You must've done some serious mental gymnastics to justify this amount of racism.

At least those poor dindus weren't the victims of police brutality. I love it when eurocucks criticize American police who've been dealing with dindus for centuries. Now it's your turn! LOL

It's the higher probability of criminality and violence that's the issue.

If you ignore this and force whites to live amongst blacks and see them as their equals then you will create more anti black extremist rhetoric.

In UK we have a guns unit dedicated to gun crime in the black community and blacks commit over half of violent crime in london and most of knife crime. Same story in other countries like France, Germany and USA. This suggests to me we are not the same, this isn't just cultural.

I want apartheid, or at least some form of it.

oh leaf.

They gave her 8 days without working

twitter.com/Messsmer/status/947850223187001347
>My country in a nutshell

Things wouldn't be this bad if the Nazis had won. Keep that in mind, Pierre.

reminds me of world war Z

I can get a lot more racist than this. Don't tempt me.

I would Take statehood over province hood at his point and help build a great northern wall. Nova scotia is like Stepping Back in time. Fuck I love being able to say Nigger all I want in Nova scotia. Halifax is Kinda a possibly cancerous mole but it can be fixed. also nice old buildings everywhere. I have Family In Cape Breton.

Is France even white at this point?

You Euros are starting to figure out why us Burgers love guns.

Criticize America if you like, but over here there would have been a pile of dead pavement apes instead of this fucking embarrassment.

Your a cringing nigger-loving dogfucker and I'd knock your cunt right in, faggot

ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

tfw some aids infected bong instantly believes weapons grade nigger myths from the american mainstream media

I like New Bruinswick and Acadians are far better then Quebecois. Pei people are ok a little weird but the are white as fucking snow.

The only ones who organized and fought niggers were rooftop Koreans. Or is there another example?

Lol

Who fought blacks gangs during riots in LA ? Koreans

Who protested with BLM ? White americans

France is lost. We may call it franistan.

It was liberals who sided with BLM, any trump supporter or non-liberal at a BLM rally would get chimped on.

The Koreans fought the blacks because of proximity. Whites don't live in black neighborhoods there.

During the race riots in the 60s there were white militias in many US cities warding off the black tide.

France needs to get back to its roots, when they used to handcuff muds and throw them off of bridges.

nothing more satisfying than seeing state protecting cucks getting stomped ,faggots who should be hanging establishment are obedient disposable trash .

canada sucks

>We need to demand France give up there nuclear weapons
>nuclear weapons
memes aside the burger is right.

Women go from being raped to being over protected in a few short miles.
Good glad Muslims are doing this.

Lol you're 40% arab

Now you faggots know why our police profile and beat the shit out of niggers. Enjoy your enrichment

I have not heard peep about this in the (((msm))). Any sources? I want to hear some top tier apologia.

Only 16% are arabs. they live in their own towns we dont mix with them. its not like in paris or london.

sharpen up that guillotine

All blcaks are niggers,unevoleved subhumans who should have been exterminated by the superior strains of homo sapiens long ago.

first do your job by exterminating gipsies