It won't be next season, for sure.

>SnK
>Good

When Anno finally dies.

SnK is the pinnacle of kino.

The next season is going to bust the newfag dam that has been leaking

are you new to Sup Forums? The dam leaked a decade ago

when the new boku no picu season comes out

I doubt it. All the old SnKfags from when S1 aired didn't go anywhere.

when the aqours movie is made

Ah fuck, i just finished EoE an hour ago.

It's following me.

the feeling will pass in a month or two

Still trying to entirely wrap my head around the second half. Rei didn't fuck around

>Rei didn't fuck around

But she did

Well, you're not wrong

Guess i gotta move on to the rebuilds soon.
They won't fuck me up, right?

You'll regret getting exited for the end of the second movie considering what comes next
Also don't forget to watch the best Evangelion movie

When the new Kino no Tabi series comes out.

The Rebuilds are literally fanfaction-tier.
They're decent action movies but don't expect anything even remotely close to EoE or the last couple of episodes of the series.

When did it start?

Seasonal waifu bait manga advertisements need to stop. We need more original stuff.

>Boku no Hero and SNK airing on the same day
Saturday Sup Forums is going to be hell

Watch the first two, they're pretty good.

3.33 is a well-animated trainwreck.

The Rebuilds are controversial (opinions differ based on expectations), but they're worth a watch.

Is snk season 2 an adaptation of the manga?
Not really interested in BNHA S2 beyond Todoroki vs Deku and Bakugou.

With Minky Momo.

Hmm, well even if they don't match the tone of EoE and the last episodes of the show I still wanna give them a shot.
Who knows, maybe i'll enjoy a change of pace from the heavy themes.

When we stop being obsessed with edgy shit and cutesy shit

Literally that is 99% of what is produced. When will mongoloids on either camp get tired of this crap? We barely even get anything resembling a comedy series these days

rei is best girl just fyi

lesbian operator is superior

Dubs speaks truths, but I don't feel as strongly as he does.

A good amount of shit that comes out is either edgy or cutesy, which I don't mind if I like how it looks.

Problem is that with edgy shit, you get protags who are one-dimensional and/or are meant to be self-inserts. It's annoying to watch stuff unfold through their eyes because it's too predictable in regards to how they react or it's hard to cheer for them because they're too flawed.

With cutesy/moe shit, it's just that. I mean, what am I expecting besides getting my heart warmed up by adorable activities?

I like watching both when I am in the mood for either so I'm not saying they're completely bad. It's just that the industry is stagnating (for the lack of a better term). All this stuff is "safe" to produce.

If you notice all the anime that Sup Forums gives some serious attention to, regardless of whether or not they like it, they all have some things in common.

>Relatable cast
>Suspension of disbelief
>Animated well
>Decent Plot
>A generally satisfying ending that leaves you with a mix of emotions

That last two points are very subjective, but that's what I've noticed at least.

Once the new Devilman show comes out.

when people will buy it you sperg. The reason why 99% of stuff is cute or edgy is because that's what Otaku want

Japanese dictates what's produced

The rebuilds are garbage. They are what happens if Michael Bay remakes a Stanley Kubrick movie. More Action! Terrible characterization! More waifus! More confusing! More explosions! Terrible writing! No substance! Only Style!

Never.

Never since Gainax and Anno ruined the industry

>Wings of Honneamise
Literally the greatest anime film of all time. A truly beautiful and ambitious film, tastefully done and with a good message.

>Gunbuster
>Nadia
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Gurren Lagann
All bullshit that panders to waifufags with no standards.

Urusei Yatsura was the peak in my opinion, though I'm sure many on Sup Forums would disagree.

>Wings of Honneamise
Reminds me when I was told that LOTGH was the greatest anime of all time and got treated to the most boring shit tier plot i've ever watched. Where two snowflake use basic bitch plans of attack and when someone does anything even remotely smart they are classed as geniuses beyond measure.

Tell me its nothing like LOTGH and i might watch it

The first two are decent. Third one is an insult to life itself. It was made to cater to Asuka and Kaworu fans, and it's vocal fanbase consist solely of those groups.

Never. Anime ended. There's no coming back from where it has already gone. Anime had one run. Its over.

fuck you

I love everything about this post.