GAELIO!

GAELIO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLIQrFY3fUk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take it from a pro: center mass works better for the opener. Save the headshot for the finisher.

Best Char clone, even better than Lelouch.

season 3 will be better

>Only character making the show tolerable died
>season 3 will be better
?

Gaelio did nothing wrong. Makugirrisu should have opened an orphanage or something instead of getting his friends killed.

it will be about the calamity war

>Only character making the show tolerable died
Gaelio is still alive though.

>he allowed his underage sister sleep with a grown up man

Is he? Can he truly be considered alive when his entire character is "MUHGILLIS"?

N O T H I N G W R O N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

W
R
O
N
G

He will now become Julietta's true senpai.

Gaelio is the only character with any decent development in this clusterfuck. Maybe Okada's self-insert too, depending on what happens next episode.

>implying season 3 won't have Lieutenant Octo Anaalé telling Olga Augus a story about a man named Mcgillis fareed.
The madman will rise again.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLIQrFY3fUk

Shit show is shit

Godspeed, Fareed!

He allowed his underage sister to be engaged with his lifelong best friend who she also loved.

McGillis proved time and time again that he has terrible aim.

he stole first his virginity then his sisters
nothing wrong with it

Iok sama sends his regards.

That image doesn't make any sense. He literally obtained Excalibur (Bael even uses swords truly sugoi writing). The ONLY reason his plan failed is because Gali had some gay power of friendship powerup with his Ein system, otherwise nobody else could've possibly matched him.
And saying "Muh Agnika" is like saying "Muh George Washington" or "Muh Founding Fathers". You just don't fucking do it. Fuck you.

>chocofags are THIS delusional

>Tainting purest OTP with your filthy headcanon.
Mackie and Almiria's relationship is purer than the driven snow.
Mackie is a gentleman that waits for his waifu to be of age before he marries her.
He would take her virginity on their marriage night when they consummate their marriage and they would do it in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation.

>Implying I'm delusional
Just you wait, next week we will learn McGillis survived and even managed to kill Rustal.

He is not dead.

>chocofags are THIS retarded

Godspeed, Fareed!

The maiden of revolution herself will sugoi him back to life. His "defeat" was all part of his Choco Requiem.
Pic related, it's you Team Meatfags next week.

When did Gali became so popular? He was hated when the series began. Is it because of the betrayal or before that? I don't remember.

As soon as people saw the masked man. And then a whole lot more when he took off the mask and it turned out that he didn't look like a fruit anymore.

They are already married.

Based Gali

>As soon as people saw the masked man's mecha
FTFY

Even before S2 he became more popular. Not sure if ti was because of Ein, his story with Choco and Carta or the betrayal

>pic related
He got a very good end.

May Agnika Kaieru bless his beautiful soul and may Bael illuminate to him the path of kings that he is destined to tread.

>As soon as people saw the masked man's mecha and puked

They are engaged.

People were sucking him as Vidar the moment he appeared. All of his actions this season have been on the oh so predictable list.

Only in her 12 years old retarded mind.

Who exactly predicted him standing in the hanger doing nothing for 20 episodes?

I stopped rooting for Choco when it turned out that he was just a madman with no plan B

You do realize that Rustal will make sure that his name goes down in history as a treacherous, autistic manchild that took too many dicks up his ass and ruined Bael right?

>hating on gundam vidar
You have the worst taste I have ever seen in my entire life.
How can your taste be so shit?
You have to be baiting because I refuse to believe that anyone has taste that is this garbage.

Some people underestimated Okada's unability to write anything but a bunch of substanceless concepts on a napkin corner for scripts.

He is alive.

How is this series selling compared to the other Gundam series?

Rustal is a liar and a villain more news at eleven.

On all seriousness there was nothing he could have done.
Gaelio asspulling himself from the death threw such a huge wrench in his plan that he might as well have surrendered and get it over with.
The only thing he really could have done was get bael and still have some very little standing and just kamikazee at Rustal instead of just being thrown into prison or get executed on the spot.
The moment when Gaelio was confirmed to be alive was the moment he lost.

S1 is painfully bad, S2 is mediocre as hell.

I am going to screencap all of this and humiliate you next sunday. Same thing happened last year on /m/ when anons thought there would be no S2.

The original Gundam has generated trillions of yen
This series is a flop by comparison

All you need to know.

>On all seriousness there was nothing he could have done
You don't salvage a plan as pants on head retarded as MUH BAEL. The guy literally got rid of his friends for the sake of a pipe dream and his bloated ego.

>whole arc about shit under mars
>mobile armor
>final battle is setting up to be on mars
>he wasn't just "pretending to be retarded for seven years"

could have been so good too

You sound just like FACING THE RUKIA

B-But his plan was genius. If this were a super robot show, or any mecha naime really, Bael would've been fucking invincible. McGillis only did the most logical thing given what we know about giant robots.

It's good, but not outstanding. S2 in particular is much better than the first one. And to compare it to recent Gundam series, infinitely better than G-Reco

Are you talking about the quality of the series or actually how much it's selling?
Because your post can be interpreted either way and I've learned to always trust the ability of the typical user of not being able to read

Do I have to interpret this as it selling well and you being butthurt about it?
I don't even find this series good, I was just curious about how it was going sell-wise

Liking vidar is the epitome of shit mecha taste
let me guess you love most of the IBO designs

>how much it's selling?
Go back to your sales thread.

Don't compare me to these delusional shippers. I shat on them too. It was obvious it was never going to happen.

>Liking vidar is the epitome of shit mecha taste

>Do I have to interpret this as it selling well and you being butthurt about it?
Interpret it as you being a dumbass who wouldn't know how to interpret any sort of sales numbers given to you.
You'd probably just use whatever numbers to shitpost something like "WEW MAID DRAGON BTFO XD"

Is this your first mecha series?
Do you really think needlessly point and edgy is good design? Are you twelve?

His plan was basically as far as I knew taking over gjallarhorn by
>taking over the issue family's authority
>exile Izanrio to become the head of the fareed family
>kill gaelio the heir of the bauduin family and marry almiria the next in line to inherit his position as the bauduin family's heas.
>With the authority and might of almost half of the seven star families get muh bael to solidify his position as Gjallarhorn's top dog, gain a worthy symbol of his supremacy and live out his chuuni manchild fantasies.

now THIS is an epic facebook gif bro where'd you get this

>needlessly point and edgy
You're obviously mistaking Vidar for Barbartos Lupus whatever.

DUDE KNIFE HIGH HEEL FEET LMAO

>All of his actions this season have been on the oh so predictable list.

Garma killing Char is predictable? This honestly has never happened before in nearly 40 years of Gundam.

>taking over the issue family's authority
>exile Izanrio to become the head of the fareed family
>kill gaelio the heir of the bauduin family and marry almiria the next in line to inherit his position as the bauduin family's heas.
Those were the good, sane parts of his plan but guess what? That was nowhere enough to get where he wanted to be.

>With the authority and might of almost half of the seven star families get muh bael to solidify his position as Gjallarhorn's top dog, gain a worthy symbol of his supremacy and live out his chuuni manchild fantasies.
This is where he went full retard, where his fantasies overtook his take on reality.

>Because Vidar's foot isn't important to his myth or anything and it's just a sign of how edgy he is

From the moment Vidar appeared in the OP, 2 things were expected from him, revealing that he is Gaelio, and taking down MCGillis, both of them being the only things he did the whole season.

>muh Garma
You need to stop interpreting everything as memes. It only makes you sound even more retarded than you already are.

>because it's a super epic deep reference it's good design
nice
epic
I like it

what ever happened to her revolution?

She was too busy thinking about Mikazuki's dick and the moment a chance appeared, she rejected it because she's not into polygamy.

For all the nonsense involving her we had to sit through in S1, she sure did become totally irrelevant in S2.

You mean his fags wanted him to kill Choco. I was expecting the opposite but it's true that I always feared that possibility, because a clash was inevitable.

this piece of shit doesn't make another piece of shit not a piece of shit

It certainly doesn't help you use punctuation for sure.

Having a symbol for your might isn't a bad idea in my opinion especially if that symbol is a deified machine that according to the legends chooses the next king of gjallarhorn.
The only thing that was really retarded was banking on that symbol alone carrying him to victory.

If you have a good record of fixing up the organization and the power of 3 families backing you up, getting bael as a symbol for people to gather under is not a bad idea.
Relying on that symbol alone was a bad idea and to be fair I have no idea what else he could have done after gaelio turned out be alive.
I mean it is in no way a good plan, but it is the only plan he could have gone through with it was either that or just go into hiding and live out the rest of his live as a fugitive.

Not that guy, but what's your all time favorite mecha design?

hello plebbit

>his fags wanted him to kill Choco
Okada/Nagai literally brought him back just to take down McGillis. They EVEN brought back Ein for that.

Just wait next episode. She is doing stuff offscreen now that there is so much action. And it is much better like that. Now whenever she is seen with the space rats it's for O3 scene. Speaking of this, do you think Mika will die or not? I thought he would die at first but I am not so sure now.

On one hand the baby seems like a death flag, on the other hand Orga dying seems like a life flag.

>Having a symbol for your might isn't a bad idea in my opinion
McGillis didn't use Muh Bael as a symbol, he used it as an instant free pass for full powers, no question asked. McGillis is a retard.

>it is the only plan he could have gone through
That's exactly why he is a retard, his only plan, which he took years to put into motion waiting for the right opportunity, was doomed to fail but he still chose to go with it.

Surely nothing can go wrong! I have MUH BAEL!

I don't see how Irga dying is a live flag, I mean I am one of the few people who unironically likes the murderous little manlet, but I don't see him surviving this show.
If anything Orga dying means he will return to his master's side in death after his last stand like the bloodthirsty attack dog he is.

F.

You were gone too soon, Chocoman.

Is Gali going to turn on Rustal?

It wasn't doomed to fail if Gaelio stayed dead, I mean they didn't even bother to explain how he died since it was so unlikely that he survived.
The only reason why they brought him back was to create conflict and to fuck with mackie for season 2.

He used it as freepass after he got outed as traitor since that was the only leg he could stand on.

I see Orga's death as a life flag too. They were friends but Mika was pressuring Orga unknowingly with his trust. Orga was a normalfag trying to look cool in front of him while Mika was the amazing one. I can see the farm ending with the two girls and the baby. Even Hush, who everyone thought was going to be the one to take care of his kid, died.

That would make him just like Mcgillis if anything so I don't think he would do that.

I hope you're right, but I wouldn't count on it.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Gaelio wanted reform just like McGillis did, and he's been in Rustal's inner circle as he's done almost every shady thing possible.

I get what you mean, but it would make Gali a huge hypocrit for talking shit about Mcgillis about him not understanding honorable emotions like friendship and loyalty if he himself betrays the guy who he owes his life too and gave him and supported him in getting the chance to settle his score with Mcgillis.
It would also completwly sour the relationship that has been developing throughout the season.

It would sour the relationship with the monkey.

Farewell, McGillis.