YASSSSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSSSS

>being alive is considered a success

Pretty low standards.

I survived being a white male in 2017

This is what constitutes success in the current year.

>it's okay if all you did is survive

Isn't that ableist against people who died?

Well 2018 is sure to take us all down, leaf. I'll see you on the other side.

>being alive is a success
Means they failed to end the misery that is their existence.

basically modern society boils down to this: people who work hard and build stuff and become rich are bad and people who sit on their ass all year and produce nothing are good because at least they're not harming mother Gaia

This is what happens when you give “participation” medals to kids.

Probably intentional since fatties hate skeletons.

Your own survival and happiness is all that really matters. Even the most influential people in the world ultimately play a small role in changing it.

>your value is not measured by your productivity

I'm pretty sure the people which the tweet is referring to are not happy at all

Nooooo. This type of thinking breeds neets, dont do it.

Pushing us from a meritocracy to a mediocrity

Newsflash.

Whatever you did in 2017 influences you for the rest of your life, as all your achievements and failures do.
Other people's achievements serve as the yardstick for your own merit, and one should strive to best them.
Your value is determined by what you bring to the family, to society. Whatever it is, redpilled art, furniture, etc. It all matters.
If all you've done is survive, you're a nobody.

A man is the measure of his accomplishments.

Too late

Can't find a job but has time and money to go out with friends on a Friday night. Struggles to put food on the table but can afford an iPhone or an Netflix/iTunes subscription account. Complains about rent being too high yet manages to own several pets as well.

Remember premium mediocrity.

>productivity is not important
>DRUMPF hasn't done anything aghahahaha triggered snowflake????
when a dog is this sick it's cruel to let it suffer another day desu

There are no standards anymore. Everyone and everything are perfect the way they are. Criticism is bad. I hate these fucking people.

I'm beginning to form a powerful hatred for anyone that refers to pet owners or their pets as "fur parents" or "fur babies." It's some small consolation that these people probably won't reproduce but this really bothers me.

>economy is best it has been in like 20 years
>surviving is ok

Is this just more DRUMPFFFF posting?

>your value is not measured by your productivity

The real world is gonna hit her like a slippery wet fish