Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtu.be/pRCH5zU4o1k
youtube.com/watch?v=wb9QPC6k20E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beijing launched three rail lines just before the new year. Congratulations.

who the hell cares?

I’m so sorry German friend I wish. We would have been on your side

OH MY GOD! who the fuck cares?

Let Poland keep the land, at least they're defending it.

Who cares? Also
>We Germans are the real victims of WW2
Then why did you started it?

Get ready to lose your house and your wife to Muhammad now too, Hans.

start shit, get hit

All that land would be used to house even more migrants. I say poland deserves it more than you do. If you stopped your efforts of destroying the continent so you can rule over its ashes i would be more sympathetic

World War II started in Asia you moron.

Why dont you take into consideration your treatment of the Germans after WWI?

You fuckers had it coming.

we didnt started it we got demonized by the allies, we were just trying to defend our existence. We got forced into the war.

Ok I'm sorry for what your family had to go through and nothing can justify what bolshevik did to you and many other countries (eastern Europe specially) but hey your country was no innocent and you were the one to attack us at first.
We also lost a lot of people (more than 30 millions only direct losses) so I'd say all sides are guilty. Yet it's not an excuse for rapes and other acts of war crimes. TBQH nowadays the regime is excessively using WW2 for propaganda and you can rarely hear anyone talking about soviet war crimes and some idiots go that far and justify them. I hope one day we all can admit both of us are responsible and there's no side to exclusively label a devil

>one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion
The other way to look at this is only 1/4 of Germans got exactly what they deserved.

I'd say you got off easy.

Thats a quality post, and i agree with you. We need to condemn all warcrimes and not look away and say the germans deserved it.

They started WWI too. Germans always whine about the consequences of wars they started, they are like children, completely irresponsible.
>bad treatment
Holy kek, that was fucking nothing, we should have listened to clemenceau and completely destroy germany.

>started an aggression against pretty much every country in Europe
>aye we wuz victimz, we didn’t want no mufuggin war, we dindu nuffin

It was Poland that started ww2.

German scum, always trying to take what doesn't belong to you.

>started the war
>got the most fertile lands in the region as a reward
wow poor poland

Inacurate pic.
You pretty much eaten up the whole western+central europe.

ohh buuu huuu
>auslander, don't forget 14 million germans
you had it comming. Germania delanda est.

But the most fertile land is in Ukraine
At least put some effort into your shitposts

didn't know Poland controlled Kursk, Ukraine or Pannonia

That was not enough unfortunately. We should have exterminated them instead of expelling.

Yassss...it's been about 75 years and all I ever hear about WWII is about the fucking jews. i know they are prevaricating and I want to hear the truth now. They got their stupid fucking country, now leave the rest of us alone jewboys. I have heard the rumours about the commies and what they did after "liberation". There is about 5 or 10 years of German post war history that I think means we owe the Germans a fucking apology. Maybe then they will stop trying destroy Europe.

Danzig valley and all the farmland they got from germany post ww2 nerds

what?

>only fair
No, northern and southern Schleswig is rightfully danish clay. So give back southern Schleswig

>I don't know anything about Europe but I will open my fucking mouth anyway

literally worthless compared to those I listed. Area just around Lwow is wprth more than all the land in Silesia and Pomerania combined.

>No, northern and southern Schleswig is rightfully danish clay.
no

how can I apologize so you stop making these threads?

Yes

if thats the case then why do your ppl vote for morons like Merkel who seek to demoralize your ppl and whore your women out to islamic shitskins?

I wont stop making this threads until justice is served.

and what is justice to you Hans?

okay, so tell us what we can do

You know I'm glad that Lech Walesa started solidarity in my opinion it was the beginning of the end for the USSR, you know, the country that obliterated you as a political entity for 50 years.

The government of the Federal Republic of Germany rejects secret policies. It works for the people, and only the people, so it does not need to keep secrets like the warmongers of the USA. Pic related is the opinion about the oder neiße border of the CDU, the party of Merkel.

>You pretty much eaten up the whole western+central europe.
I though Chamberlain "Appeased" them by giving them land taken in prior wars?

Fucking Yugoslavia, shut the fuck up.

help us getting our land back or at least reparations for the families who are affected by this expulsion.

Lol Germans were not the victims.

Silesia. That was the prize. Raw materials for the war machine.

Yes we are and you are not our liberators, you are warmongers who killed German civilians and transformed our country into a american vassal.

and what will you do with that extra land? Settle more refugees there? No, that land is slavic now, be thankfull that Germany still exists. Austria is best Germany.
be quiet mutt. South slavic DINARIC race is superior to germans and mutts

"The government of the Federal Republic of Germany rejects secret policies."

Unless it's Aunt Angela sneaking in a million or two Sub-Saharan Africa welfare moochers.

Yea, remember the 14 gorillion! And the 6 gorillion as well while you‘re at it. And since you‘re already a crying low test faggot, why not chop off your dick also.

Well you better start exhuming corpses unless you are going to be like the jews and blacks...screaming about victimhood from atop a pile of corpses the have little relation to. I respect Germany and their stoicism in the face of adversity. Until Merkle the Jerkle Germany was my favorite European country EVEN THOUGH my lineage is French.

Only the winners decide what were war crimes, so the concept of war crimes is an American invention. Because of that only Jews and other European countries are seen as victims of war crimes, but we are one or are the country which suffered the most. Truth must be served.

You germans are lazy and filthy and serves you fucking right, can't work for shit can't defend your own country for shit and generally think like women.
>HURR EVERYBODY IS BAD AND TAKES EVERYTHING FROM US WE ARE SUCH FUCKING VICTIMS AND BLAMELESS AND CAN HOLD NO RESPONSABILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS
Grow up or kys you loser dirty scum

>i will post these same threads for the rest of my life
K then.

fuck off back to your country polish scum, and don't dare to steal our cars.

As always, it's somebody else's fault, not yours

Fucking filth, stop eating potatoes and try bathing you uncivilized scum. Any person that gets to work and live surrounded by germans can only grow immense contempt for you incompetency and inability to do anything

Keeps living on stolen polish clay
>keep demanding even more rightful polish clay
eternal kraut strikes again

A lie that polish rats love the most. You are basically immigrants and occupants of German lands. Even the entire poland with Mazovia used to be 100% German populated before the Hunns btfo'd us.

>Mongols raped germans not once but TWICE
Lmao you're even worse than russia

Death to krauts

shut up turkish tatar rapebaby

>REEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UP DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES
Lmao how do you mongolians even know how to use computer?

Be German archeologist
>dedicate all your life to find proof that german has some actual ancient history
Work on countless excavation digsites across eastern germany
>Find only ancient Slavic&Polish settlements and corpses
Fail in finding anything german on this lands
>Cry a lot, shout on Sup Forums that all Poland was german anyway

-> Germans = Aryans ==== Myth
-> Germans = Vikings ==== Myth
-> Germans = Ancient Romans ==== Myth

Don't cry biefke... you killed so mamy jews.. now you love sucking uncle mehmet's dick for xmas, anyways,. Is this what the Russians thought your women to perform... spreading their legs?

It already cost enough to integrate the half-civilized ossis, we don`t need to do the same for ruskies and poles just so some map autist can feel better about himself

>stolen land btw

>we wuz good bois and shiet hitler wuz jus tryen 2 make all of urope based butt racis ass juuz be holden us down man

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

>Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes
Good, wish it were more.

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back rest of Pomerania and Saxony as well.

>pic very much related

We will take Berlin as well and kick out the shitskins.

Speaking of Berlin, why the fuck is everyone so depressed? And why the fuck is the KFC by Charlie Checkpoint so fucking expensive?

Daily reminder that the greatest germanic kingdom Prussia were baltics that got germanized.
Are baltics the true aryans?
How do we make Prussia great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

there is only one solution if you dont give us our clay back.

That's the same thing that happened to people on the eastern Adriatic coast and nice-savoy yet nobody gives a shit

This thread is posted like every single day and people still respond to it despite it being complete bait.

Fuck Germany, they got what they deserved. End of story. They invaded and murdered millions of people across the entire continent for basically no reason: British, French, Polish, Russian, and the list goes on and on. They bombed, looted and destroyed everywhere they went without remorse, but when their country gets invaded, bombed and terrorised then suddenly they are the victims. I say the Germans got off easy at the end of WW2. What should have happened is the remaining German population should have been killed off and their land split amongst the allies. That would have been fair. That is what the "master race" deserved.

learn history amerimutt

Lmao, learn your history. We are your masters, then and now.

Germany was deliberaty destroyed, they didnt start WW1 and WW2 you faggots, Hitler only wanted to have a conexion with prussia by land and that Danzing (that was majority of germans like 90%) have a plebiscite that determined the future of the city. In fact hiltler proposed very generous terms but the polish people were very dumb and the allies lied to them and used only for the excuse of war. I support you bro and this shit was made by (((them)))

How the fuck did Germany start WWI? The Invasion of Poland was completely justified.

>we dindu nuffin, it's the jews/russians/british/americans/french/polish/slavs/non-whites fault!!1!
G*rmans are the niggers of Europe.

Poland didn't even exist in WW1
>G*rman apologists' "intelligence"

Germans deserved genocide.

You can steal us as much land as you want - we will still dominate you with work ethic, engineering and productivity. No reason to say sorry. This dominance is what you fear most. This is what you get now. It is a pleasure to see. Now shut the fuck up and go back to work. Dresden? Bhaha. We rebuilded everything faster than you destroyed it. Your hate is our fuel for our engines. The degenracy today is you karma and your work. Be proud of it.

>It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

lol, you think it stops there. America owes you your country and a lot of dead kikes. we intend to repay both debts in full, and the kikes can have their interest too.

The jews declared war on hitler in 1933 , the mainly reason that the world and (((them))) destroyed hitler is because he change the patron gold for work and he left the global bank system you idiot. You are affraid to know the truth, your grandfather was sended to war in vain, your people was sended to die for nothing, FDR knew that the japaneses were going to attack pearl harbour, they fought side by side with the inhuman bolchevisks and all of the Allies lost in WW2, USA lost philippines, France and UK lost all of their colonies, China was eaten by comunism. Only the URSS won, they won east europe, manchuria, north korea. The URSS was controlles by jews, the politburo was 2/3 jewish with stalin.

youtu.be/pRCH5zU4o1k

Our debt clock is running reverse now. Every second we pay our debts back. There is a lot of work in 2018, the books are full of contracts. We don't habe a reason to cry. Germany - I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb9QPC6k20E

>Chinese and magnets
I do not like where this is going

>Herro filthu american piggdog, witness power of superior chinesu engooneering.
>*magnet rails rip apart infant chink girls tossed onto the tracks*
>CHING CHONG TING WONG