Yakusoku no Neverland

The Promised Neverland is a Japanese manga, discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10487208/chapters/23135496
mangataisho.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emma is the best.

i hope ray is really dead

Sorry to disappoint you,

i want to fuck mama

Mama a leg breaking shit.

it's ok, it was just emma

Don't you talk shit about best girl Emma.

>emma
>anything but shit
norman pls go

>Emma
>anything other than best
Leave.

Where's Ray's other hand?

On the bed.

Ray and Emma both cut off their ears to distract Mama while she was running around trying to find them during the fire

They're alright for now.

>instead of having one of the main characters get a well written death we get a shitty cop out
this is why i hate shounen
no fucking stakes

hypotheses on what happened to Norman?

brainwashing would be too cliche, i'm thinking he'll be forced to be either a scientist or a breeder.

also, wtf was in that note Krone left???

she's gonna extract goo from norman's undeveloped baby dick to conceive a child

Tell me they only cut a piece, all the ear would suck.

The stake is going to be that she didn't actually ship Norman, she just locked him up in the transfer area to threaten Ray and Emma with.

I think he's probably been taken to be a scientist too.

No idea, spoilers weren't clear if it was it chunk or the whole thing.

Norman's dick is pure, delete this.

do people still think that mama is actually a double agent trying to raise them into resistance fighters lmao it has been proven time and time again that she is allied with the demons. speaking of which, what the FUCK has happened to Earth, if they are even on Earth....

He must be bored as fuck.

Well, the entire Norman situation is strange.
We never saw him die and his "final moments" sure as hell were hardly worthy to be regarded as facing death. She did show him something but there is something up with what but I am certain he was never shipped. What is the point anyway when the demons apparently want all three for this festival?
Makes no sense that Norman is shipped before the others.

All a part of mama's greater plan to overthrow the demons and the scientists that made them.
She has been waiting for geniuses better than her to arrive.

Maybe is right. That would mean she's not "good" but she didn't get him killed either. Though I'm not sure if he'd have such a surprised reaction if it was like that.

Why are people saying Ray is alive, did I miss new spoilers or something? Bait?

I actually thought about this for a moment, but seeing Ray clearly exploding himself like a suicide bomber, I was pretty sure he was gone forever.

>what the FUCK has happened to Earth, if they are even on Earth....

TPN is still on Earth, just the other timeline where Hillary wins and all the Pizzagate people can start to operate more overtly.
> except /x/ was right and world leaders are also reptilians

Plantation is on Jeffrey Epstein's private island.

They're out. The spoiler thread got deleted for some reason.

Can we have those spoilers again please? I missed them...

>yfw Norman is going to survive without cutting his ear off

Copy pasted from the deleted thread.

With Ray's shipment set for tomorrow, Mama indulges in some thought.

She appears at ease, as Don and Gilda don't seem to have been able to accomplish anything much. However, just as she's about to begin her nightly rounds, Emma's scream rings out.

She rushes to the dining hall, only to find it engulfed in flames. Emma rushes to Isabella's side, and pleads with her to help Ray. Witnessing Emma's extraordinary distress, and above all the fact that a transmitter is emitting a signal from within the blaze, gives Isabella the conviction that this is Ray's attempt at retaliation.

On her way to retrieve a fire extinguisher to rescue Ray, Isabella comes across Gilda. She leaves the evacuation of the kids to Gilda, and attempts to put out the fire with the fire extinguisher. However, the flames are fierce, and the sprinklers, broken by Ray, are no help. At this point, Isabella notices that Emma, who had been by her side, has vanished.

She checks the tracking device. Following its response, she heads to another room, and there she finds nothing but Emma's ear. And at last, Isabella now recalls that Gilda had already had her shoes on when they happened to meet earlier, and realizes that this is a breakout.

Emma meets up with everyone in the forest. Ray, too, is missing an ear, but is otherwise unharmed. He seems to have an expression that says he has no idea what in the hell is going on. Flashback to 20 minutes ago. Emma catches in mid-air the match that Ray had dropped, and relays to him a message from Norman. "You can die anywhere else. I'll show you something good, so shut up and come with us." Norman had predicted that Ray would try to kill himself. The kids arrive at Emma and Ray's location, bringing tools for escape and a change of clothes. "We'll explain later. Everything is going as Norman planned. Escape, Ray."

>it's a Main character willingly goes to their death but is stopped at the last minute chapter

Someone already brought this up but I wonder if Emma's gonna grow her hair out to cover that ear missing.

I just picked it up, got to the part where they're burning down the orphanage.
Its really good. I'm enjoying just about everything about this manga.

Damn god I hope this was real. Thanks user

>all of it was a ruse cruise

Then what was the whole Allahu Akbar scene about?

Why did he pour oil over himself in the first place?

So Emma and Ray just cut their left ears off just like that? When I was 12 I had trouble removing an old bandaid without wincing in pain

Emma's got some crazy skills, how the fuck did she catch the match in mid air? Damn.

>KEIKAKU DOORI
This manga is getting stupid

If she wasn't worried about burning herself it wouldn't be that hard

I guess you're right. If she's brave enough to chop her ear off a little burn is probably nothing.

Anime when?

Ray was really going to do it, but Emma caught the match and convinced him to go with her plan.

I want to lick Norman's ears

>He seems to have an expression that says he has no idea what in the hell is going on.
>We'll explain later
>Everything is going as Norman planned.
So, let me conclude:
Norman tricked Emma and Ray who thought that they had tricked Isabella. Then Emma and Ray tricked Isabella who thought that she had tricked kids. After that Ray tricked Emma who now tricked him according to Norman's keikaku with which he is planning to trick Isabella. And before all this shit happened, Ray had tricked Norman and Emma in order to trick Isabella and to help escape his friends but Norman decided to trick Ray who wanted to trick Emma who wanted to trick Gilda and Don who once tricked Isabella who had tricked kids for a long time to serve top-quality food for Tifari. Did I miss something?

That Phil is tricking them all

He's mine. Back off.

Unironically this.
Phil is sharper than he looks. There are hints everywhere.

The whole story is just a Phil's dream in which he is going to become a hero and win Emma.

How is Emma so perfect?

Holy shit, demons, Sherry and Norman are browsing Sup Forums at the same time.

>Sherry got BTFO literally a couple of posts later
She deserves it.

This gave me a headache, thanks.

So when is Ȇ̮͉͇͉͔̯̑ͪ̑ͨ̀̚͘m̤̠̲͌̌̏̊͡m̰̙̻ͨ̐ͣ̍̀ͧ͒͐͋ä̺͐̆̽̂̍ ͍ͪ̂ͦ̕a̎̃͏̠̠̰̱̭̪̱͉͝ ̯̭̥̲ͫ̇̔s͇͔͂́͑ͩͨͩ̋̏̚͡ḫ͍͒̾ͫ́̄ͤ̌̀͟i̸̫̣̼͎͇̗̘ͪ̀̎͐̚t̨͍͛̀̋̊ or however you pronounce that demon kings name, gonna come into the story?

Don't see a recommendation thread and don't want to make a new one.
Is there an list/image for Sup Forums recommended manga, like there is for anime?

Chuckled

Please stop hating on Emma. I don't understand, she's so sweet. Mama gets all this praise when all the bitch does is break Emma's leg and ship innocent children to their death. Emma actually has a heart, she's a good person and she gets shit for it. I hate this.

Are they gay?

It goes
ray>Norman>Emma>Phil

Philfag, give up. Emma will never love him.

Their life is on the line, it's not really surprising especially since they are already mature.

He was sex changed and became a new mama.

I think this is a good place to leave my shittheory.

1. Demons where Human once.
2. Demons dont feed up the children but turn them into Demons using the infected rose to do so.
3. Everything started 40 years ago when humanity started to play god and to fuck up genes to get stronger and smarter. They used demons as soilders and shit but couldnt control them. The demons spreaded and killed almost every human they could but somehow not 1 'special' island (japan). Demons realized that they need the demons to spread and also to survive.
4. Demons also realized somehow that their not smar enough to create an economic system to survive (since the mutations made them only stronger and bigger but not smarter) and offerd people from that island that they can survive if they do what the Demons want.
5. Years later we are were we are.

Rate my crap

Norman needs his dick.

>Demons don't feed on children
Except a demon literally talks about human meat tasting the best and asking to eat Connie's pinkie.

I am fucking mad over no naked ray in a jar

at least dr.stone has plenty of naked boys

Mama's don't need dicks.

Yes, he is so handsome.

I want to kiss him.

Is he your husbando?

Spoilers came out but no chapter yet

When can we expect the drop?

it's on their earlobe so they can just cut off a bit

spoiler translator probably got ears and earlobes mixed up

Yes, I love him.

>implying norman's alive

>believing Norman is dead
>ever

The children are all mentally ill, i wonder why i am the only one that recognizes that. They are not wearing the white clothes for nothing. Cant you see the signs?? SIGNS EVRERYWHERE!! PHIL IS THE DEMONPRINCE!!!

OH GOD THEYRE ALL DEAD

OH GOD THEYRE ALL ALIVE

oh.

I'm going to get a drawfag to redraw this with Ray fucking Emma while she talks to Norman on it.

Kill yourself.

it's behind the cartilage ridge, higher up

That's a cute baby.

>NTR

OH GOD THEY'RE ALL IN A BOX

This is one of the worst things I've read in my life.

Just take a melon baller to it

Why did the last thread get pruned?

Anyway, reposting in case anyone missed it, alongside a loose update schedule.

archiveofourown.org/works/10487208/chapters/23135496

The first chapter of my Ray x Isabella smut story is up. The interim chapter--in which Ray and Norman talk about feelings in a completely inconspicuous way--will be up in the weekend, around the time the translated chapter comes up.

Judging by the rate at which I'm writing (between 700 and 1000 words a day), the chapter with the actual sexy bits will be up by the time next week spoilers are out, with the epilogue coming the day afterwards.

Have a nice night, everyone!

Thank you for your hard work, user, have a good night. Loving it so far.

excellent.

>We never saw him die and his "final moments" sure as hell were hardly worthy to be regarded as facing death.
Norman wasn't "shipped" he was being separated from the others to break their wills and combined planning power.

that could easily be, but what would they do with him in the mean time?
they couldn't risk contaminating another farm full of kids with the knowledge of what was going on.

But on that point, Emma (and thus Norman) wasn't willing to give up on -any- of the kids on their farm, but they're gonna just let the other 4 farms just keep going, and likely suffer even faster culling after everyone in Farm 3 escapes?

I mean, it's probably easier for them to care about people they interact with every single day than random kids they've never seen before so I don't think it's that unreasonable, right?

ibet they will announce in december

mangataisho.com/

6th at Manga Taisho.