One day I was reading the Greeks. We can all laugh that Zeus didn't actually impregnate those women...

One day I was reading the Greeks. We can all laugh that Zeus didn't actually impregnate those women, but the story is fun. How are Mary and Jesus any different? Dedicate 2018 to being bold and freethinking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
oeis.org/
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU
youtube.com/watch?v=zTiV5ycpVJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile#Historical_miles
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be joseph
>get cucked by god

Jesus built this fucking civilization. Get fucked.

Black Jesus makes more sense now. Like all women, Mary craved the BBC

Jesus is the Creator of the universe that plugged himself in to the world as a human to save his creation from His own wrath which satan brought upon man, not only this Jesus has beaten and judged satan, death, hades, and all whom follow satan, when the Lord gave up His life on the cross and rose again on the third day as it was written from the beginning

Perhaps, but (((Saul))) of Tarsus built Jesus. And he mostly plagiarized the Greeks.

>and all whom follow satan
>American (((Christians))) think that "whom" is just a fancy bibley way of saying "who."

No, Jesus told a bunch of people he's God. I am God.

How did Paul build Jesus when He's been prophesied since the creation and not only that there's 4 gospels written of Him

Hell is for ever!

So the Bible is true because the Bible says that the Bible is true? Cool logic

Do you follow Jesus?

More like get cucked by Jamal
Seriously is 2018 how people think that someone can get magically pregnant when we can't see any sort of super natural happenings in our everyday lives?

The Church says heaven is for those who love and obey God, and hell is total separation from God. In a sense I'm in hell right now, and I love it already

The world and history show the Bible is true

>prophesied since the creation
I'd reread that bible there if I were you. The major messianic texts are Isiah and Ezekiel, which take place thousands of years after the creation.

>not only that there's 4 gospels written of Him
There are 15 books in the Wheel of Time saga, I don't see that as an attestation of its veracity.

You're not in hell because you're not yet separated from the Lord, He's waiting for you to come to Him

>Zeus didn't actually impregnate those women
he did. these myths are oral history. Zeus is a man who lived a very long time.

He's different from Jesus, in that Jesus lived a very short while, and the time period he lived in saw other humans with the same short lifespan.

You've got it wrong friend, every page in the Bible is about the Lord, you can start in Genesis and go all the way through and it points to Jesus, don't matter what year it was written

Haha good one burger now lets see you influence two millenia of culture and civilization in traditions, architecture and history, all in the name of Jesus.

The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

Fuck that bull.

Mithras cult thread?

If something is outside space and time it is outside of reality. I've been hunting dragons, they're written about in history. Give me 10% of your money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

If you're gonna pull that card, at least be British

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

>The world and history show the Bible is true

Anyone who believes the Bible books are any less mythical than the Greco-Roman legends, is a born slave goy for the kikes.

I know that. I also know that when the Bible was assembled by the Catholic Church several hundred years after Jesus lived. The early Church fathers, into the 4th century, wrote against the Jews because they wanted to no longer be known as one of many Jewish demoninations. Also, if you didn't know, the Jewish idea of a Messiah is a man who brings peace to earth. No wonder they weren't convinced

Numerology? Are you new age?

The Jews created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious half wits, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

The bible is a masonic code of science and history the tells the exact same story as every other religion before it given to us by the Altanteans. The Christ story is the story of Krishna, the story of Osiris the story of Dionysus etc etc on

I'm ready for whatever brother

You're lemurian

>mutt education
Are you so retarded as to think that the essence of Irish nationalism isn't Catholicism.

math is not numerology, you were just never trained to do it properly, this was done by design
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

Is... is that the savior reborn?!!

>We can all laugh that Zeus didn't actually impregnate those women
I think it's a fictional story, but that doesn't mean that "Zeus" didn't exist. Not as Zeus of course.

The Greeks called him Jupiter, while the Bible calls him Japheth (pronounced "Yah-feth", meaning God will make great. His real name.
All Europeans, Slavs, Aryans, North Asians and Eastern Asians are his descendants.

He was the son of Noah, and brother to Shem (the father of the Semites) and Ham (who fathered the Africans, Dravidian of India, Indigenous Australians and Melanesians.

People later deitized Japheth (and many other long living people of that time also went through this deitization) into Jupiter, mainly because of his age. Shem, for example, lived to the ripe old age of around 600, and its safe to assume Japheth and Ham did as well. Their long age in the face of the ever decreasing ages of their grandsons made them seem mythical and divinely favored, and thus their decendants thought that they must have been gods.

if anyone wants the answers to all the questions being presented here they are here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with the playlists I would do ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe, you have no idea what they are hiding

Didn't Ireland just legalize abortion? Or going to soon? Very Catholic of you. It's gonna be good to know you retards are going to kill yourselves

well god doesn't turn into cows and chickens and rape women and parthenogenesis is theoretically possible in humans

>essence of Irish nationalism isn't Catholicism.

Pretty sure a good chunk of your country is protestant and this has been quite the pickle for you bogniggers.

>burger education

Mary was the first modern roastie. Cheated on her faithful husband, got pregnant and had to make up a lie to get away with it.

That's rich coming from Babylon
Your point?

>>>oeis.org/
Also the Jews did not use Miles or Kilometres, and so this relationship is coincidental.

Ah, the etymological argument. Don't you have something better?

>implying mile and kilometers are not related to whatever system they used

Stop thinking you are smart because you use their information and it is all wrong if you want to tell me what they did use I will sow you the exact same relationship. Not trying to insult you, you may actually be very smart, but you still have bad information so your conclusions will always be wronf
sapphiremagendavid.blogspot.com/p/the-speed-of-light.html

relationships in numbers don't change no matter what you call them, that is the thing about numbers and why they call them the universal language, naw mean?

Papyrus font to sign the name, classy. Just like we don't listen to a celebrity's opinions on politics, we will not listen to a scientist's opinion on theology

Good point, you win

you are implying the are not the same thing, and you do this because you are ignorant. They always were the same thing, you just weren't smart enough to figure it out and crack the cipher or were just to lazy to try
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU

Lol

all myths and religions are a cipher, a test, and they all tell the same thing, if you ever took any of them literally you failed
youtube.com/watch?v=zTiV5ycpVJA

Yes I did. Tell me when and where did Jesus say he was God?

It's stated everywhere he is the Son of God.

Lol potato nigger, keep licking the eu boot and sucking her tit

Nah, I went through that phase too

cool

I lold

you went through a phrase of trying to be smart, well don't give it little guy it pays off if you keep at it

John 10:30

Funny because Jesus was the Jew, and you don't see you're being conned

Wrong, the Greeks called him Zeus, the Romans are an example of religious deviation by having Deus mean (a) god, and IUPITER (DEU-PATER God/All Father as in Odin.Woden/Dagda/Rod). This helps to prove that the Hellenic mythology was European, and the proximity of the Greeks to the middle east diluted their religious interpretations.

You already know scripture can't sustain itself, but using (((esoteric))) knowledge to try to justify it. All this cockamamy bullshit seems fairly semitic to me

I lol'd wtf does this even mean? The thing about math and science bud is if you know how to math and science you can't be conned. Are you just pretending to be retarded? I can never tell on 4hcan

>That the radius of the sun is a function of the 216 letters, which are the cosmic/mathematic 'root' of 432,000 (the measure of its radius in miles).
We standardised miles long, LONG after the bible was written
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile#Historical_miles

We can play it like that if you want.
With that statement,Jesus claimed to be one with God in the sense of being equal to Him.
He is not God himself,this is what you are claiming.

John 10:36–37
In this one,He says he is the Son of God.

are you just pretending to be retarded also? hahah good joke guys ya gotme

I can tell you're not a Christian because what you're claiming is false. Ever hear of the Trinity? Traditionally the Holy Spirit is the relationship between the son and the father, 3 in 1 deal. If you say the Trinity isn't real, you're either ignorant or just not really a Christian

I'm Agnostic and got those from several sources.

Actually, many relationships in numbers are derived from the specific bases they are in (Base 2 and 16 have extremely important relationships used in programming for example)
You crackheads make me laugh with your jewish supremacist bullshit. The mesoamericans had more interesting number relationships.

The important relationship of the sun and the moon is 1/100, a ratio suited for base ten, yet I do not remember seeing a relationship of this kind in the bible. It is strange considering that it is this extremely unique relationship that gives us eclipses

>Agnostic
cancer

If it was other standards of the mile we wrote it in, then the answer would be well off. Just look at what happened to Christopher columbus when he confused roman miles with arabic!

Roman mile=1,481m

arabic mile= between 1.8 and 2.0 km

>You crackheads make me laugh with your jewish supremacist bullshit.
I lol'd again what in the actual fuck are you talking about? Sorry buddy you are in your own orbit. When you take the time to see past your nose and actually look into what I have shown you, you should be able to figure it out, if not well not much I can for you

>hell is forever
I'm already absent from god's light. So what does it really matter?

You could've just said symbolic logic instead of being all cryptic and jewish. But you didn't, because you know nothing about it

Oh and what are you mr.superior?
a fedora tipper? or a religious wannabe who never visited Church in his life? or a LARPer who wants another crusade yet is a faggot NEET?

If you see the bigger picture,neither side of the factions have proper evidence for the existence and against the existence.
For the theists,it's all about faith and belief,You don't attempt to prove the existence of God with evidence,that's not Christian like.You use faith and values to convert others. While atheists are just fags in general,constantly using logical fallacies and mocking theists whilst claiming they are superior.

Roman mile = 5,280 feet (5+2+8=15, 1+5=6)
arbaic mile = 1.8km = 5940 feet (5+9+4=18, 1+8=9)
starting to see the picture now bud?

The jews (by your reckoning) knew all of this bullshit and put it in the bible because ancient knowledges 'n sheet, yet they are pitifully outmatched by others around them (Iranians, Egyptians, Persians, Greeks). The only reason we give the jews any creed is because(like islam, who were COMMANDED by muhammed to defeat the Romans which they did 800 years later) they were successful in one of their many attempts to convert the roman empire to Judaism. Ergo the Jews are truly gods chosen, and anyone who follows in their footsteps is a good goy who gets to go to heaven.

hahah yes I am the one here that knows nothing, feel better telling yourself that? Pretty sure everyone in this thread but you and the brit knows I am the only here that knows what they are talking about

Oh shit, you converted me wise man, definitely not an asspull on your part. Arabs truly are gods people alongside Romans, and not filthy heathens by christian lenses.

I believe Tesla was referring to fractions of 1/3 1/6 1/9 and infinite series'. Mathematics, especially that which tesla used, were not capable of answering many of the crazy mysteries associated with infinity series (1+1-1+1... = -1/12 in algebra.

sorry you aren't bright enough to understand this, don't be mad at me for your shortcomings.

Let's play another game how many months in a year? 12 (1+2=3)
How about hours in a day? 24 (2+4=6)
What about ..... minutes in an hour? 60 (6+0=6)

You starting to underrated yet? No????? Well keep practicing on your own maybe some day you will

well you believe wrong, maybe this will help you
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

This all stems from Indo-European beliefs in number 3, and Greek+Persian mathematics. Unless you are saying that god has to do with other civilisations just sit the fuck down and close this tab.

Egypt had varying hours, which the greeks standardised.
Babylon base 60 magic.
And the fact that multiples of 3 tend to be useful numbers.

>just sit the fuck down and close this tab.
>I don't know what I am talking about but I will puff out my chest and act like I am in control here

Hey buddy we all get it you don't understand, hey such is life,some people clean toilets some build rockets such is life, no reason to get angry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but honestly stop talking like a teenager on twitter

I don't have time to talk to people who believe in 8th dimensional vibration magic.

I did a bit of snooping and Tesla referred to them because of their relationship with dielectric force and magnetism, i.e. his field of expertise. He saw a world of wireless electricity and even some of the gadgets we use today, and anyone would be amazed to imagine the technology we have today in a time when steam power was the norm.

I feel you are too far gone with the Marijuana, so i felt that some impromptu shock therapy may help user.

yep I was right the first time you are pretending to be retarded you are a kike or a mason, good one ya got me bro hahaha

>Shitting on fairy tales from the bible
>2018
Religion is better than atheism, western culture is intertwined with Christianity.
Atheism is the mark of the liberal mindset, always undermining western culture and seeking its demise, for what? your "individualism"? your sense of intellectual superiority when you can point out "The impossibility in a sky-king impregnating a human".

Culture is fragile, it is easier to destroy than to create. Don't be a vocal atheist - ever.

This "fucking" civilization was already there, leaf. Don't try to rewrite history

BLess lord kek

>hurr lets go back to the days when christfaggotry was litterally just islam
kill yourself.

How about we just show them truth, show them how to not only find but commune with the creator, the grand architect, the source? Novel idea I know

this well the imbecile half wit Christians destroyed a much more advanced much more enlightened civilization so they did build the pile of shit we now live in today and are only starting to escape with science, that is since they stopped calling people that were intelligent demons and burning them at the stake for being smart

this thread is cancer and OP is a faggot
>in all fields

I tend to like bait threads, because they mostly attempt to challenge what i know. I have seen enough here to confirm that this is bait within a small margin of error.

>Christians destroyed much more advanced religions
>Bible is the source of 8th dimensional memetic magic and futuristic mathematical relationships.
pick one.

everyone sees through you friend you are folling no one

another way to unlock the arcanum is etymology and word play/symbolism. Every culture worshiped the bull in ancient religion (like OP's pic) why is that? What is the bull? It is the taurus like the astrological sign, what else is a TORUS? See the horns in this pic If you look into Egyptian hieroglyphics and all ancient cultures you will see something very similar this, including the Islamic crescent "moon" which is not a moon at all. This is fun eh?

oops meant to mention Baal in this comment. They also worship the owl, what is important about the owl? Here is a hint it has to with it's eyes

Wanna know what the masnoic all see eye, square and compass is? Tada! See how it is all connected. Tesla was right