I thought you need a homogenous culture to have low crime?

I thought you need a homogenous culture to have low crime?

What's Canada doing on the list?

Why does multi-racial/multi-culture work so well in Canada, but is such a failure in the US?

What is Canada's secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Real_Irish_Republican_Army_actions#2007
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/GPI_2017.jpg/1280px-GPI_2017.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can Sup Forums explain it, or is Sup Forums BTFO?

Blacks go to Toronto
Indians go to Cambridge and Brampton
Muslims mostly stick to the greater Toronto area but recently have been branching out more.
Chinese out west
Flips and Vietnamese go to Mississauga.
I live in a city sw of Toronto by about 100km and we have a pretty low minority population compared to the national percentage. Pretty comfy.

>peace level

What an objective measurement!

because in Canada the multiculturalism is between French and English the government has to print stuff in both languages and we learn French in school and so do they vice versa the difference between multiculturalism in Canada and America is that in Canada he French are white and are like us they do not commit crime or terrorism compared to American which has millions of niggers, spics burning down their inner cities.

Blacks are:

>1,198,540 3.5% of the total Canadian population (2016)

So if you quadrupled that number to reflect the US groid population they would have similar numbers.

It really does boil down to how many niggers you have.

There is no multiculturalism in Canada and never has been, French and Anglo don't mix or deal with each other on a daily basis like blacks and white in the US, the demographics voluntarily segregate.

gun control

We're still 72% white

Like said, 2 things: Distance and containment zones Montreal is something like 65-68% white, but it's an island, shitskins don't pour out elsewhere

Cities themselves are islands in the vast canada, with large areas nearly devoid of population in between in the west.

And in the east? I can't speak for Ontario, but Quebec doesn't stand for that bullshit. We had that nigger, Randy Tshilumba.

Jury convicted him to life in prison with no pardon.

lol it literally has to do with how many nigs and spics and shitskins a country has to learn of crime statistics

>take in asians
>be fine

>take in africans and shit
>get shit

is that your creation user?

>Ireland
>Most peaceful countries
pick one

Canada is a mosaic of culture. French and anglo living together in peace.

Lol I live in Ontario and it is a massive shithole taken over by shitskins and Muslims and don't act like Quebec if different they are cucked like most of the country.

the troubles in Ireland stopped a while ago and they don't have as many Muslims or nigs and England so they probably are pretty peaceful there.

Saved from another thread
is it yours?

>nd don't act like Quebec if different they are cucked like most of the country.
Who banned hijab?
Who force people to learn their language?
Who shot up mosque?
Quebec is white and based and your province is filled with nigger lovers.

no, that's an actual chart of Canada demographics

America actually has one of the lowest violent crime per capita rates in the world, this list is retarded.

The IRA are very much still active, police get blown up every week, and there are frequent IRA/gang shootings.
Don't talk about what you don't know, leaf.

no but I'd put an amerimutt face where Montreal is, cause it's literally the situation right now.

Canada is not multicultural

you need an average murder per capita level. too low and it means you're not willing to murder the son of a bitch that's been sleeping with your wife. too high and you're african

>Quebec is white and based and your province is filled with nigger lovers.
>true
but you people are cucked forever like us and your province is being invaded by shitskins and you are way below the replacement level.Quebec should just leave Canada but you guys won't cause you guys are fags.

This list has nothing to do with low or high crime in the first place. Either you are dumb yourself or are trying to get a response of people who are even dumber

Since we are on pol I think we all know the answer

Give it a year.

name a terrorist attack the IRA have caused in the past 10 years they are not a threat compare to Muslims

As if we would leave while the anglocucks are pouring billions in our province.

Ah yes Goyim! When we have laws forbidding white citizens from doing anything and migrant crimes going unreported or covered up, YOU TOO CAN BE A "PEACEFUL" COUNTRY.

Just to spite you, you can have some nice "How cucked is your province infographs" to utterly BTFO your "My superiority" meme. Because here's a shocker, the only places that are consistent are Quebec and to a much lesser extent Ontario. Everyone else is fucked of their own accord.

>hijab ban repealed
>speaks the most cucked language
>his province has mosques
>illegal HAITIAN refugees cross his southern border
but you're right, we're the cucked ones

The secret is that every immigrant gets 3 white wives and white Canadian men are all beta cucks so there is no conflict, they just accept big black dick down their throats.

Whites and a gook minority? Yeah thats gonna be peaceful.

>Brazil not on the list
phew, I guess the media does blow things out of proportion

Oh ok you're stupid. Got it, actually you're a troll no one is THIS stupid.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
Literally everyone outside of Quebec, while Ontario is getting divisive. Alberta BTFO's itself, and the "Aryan" East-Coast/Islanders are MEGA-KEKS.

What are the demographics of Canada? I assume you know, since you made this thread.

Why would the IRA make Ireland less peaceful? They are british and opportate in the UK.

you guys take more welfare than any other Provence in the country and your guys are still a "have not" Provence you guys are literally worse than Muslims on our federal budget would support Quebec leaving Canada if your guys were too.

>global peace index
sounds like Jew shit to make our guns look bad

That's Northern Ireland, dickhead

lol we are obviously more cucked but you guys are in the same boat as us

Canada gets chinks and poos, US gets spics and niggers

better than niggers

Sorry, read that wrong. Saskatchewan BTFO's itself. Alberta however is still getting cucked by the government dumping immigrants there to turn it Liberal. Maybe not by the next election, but with increased immigration numbers it won't be that way for long.

t. african

Yeah yeah, hand over the lunch money nerd.

Syria, South Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and the Central African Republic are all in civil wars. Ukraine, Sudan, and Afghanistan are all dealing with an insurgencies. Also many of these countries have 5 or more ethnic groups.

lol, we won the war. and French is a dead language anyways.

Any Quebec anons know something that will work to unify Canada instead of divide it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Real_Irish_Republican_Army_actions#2007

There you go. Read from 2007 to 2017. Quite a hefty read, isn't it?

Canada is fairly white and very segregated. Big cities are violent shitholes like in Europe

Excuses as always

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Also note that in the census of what the U.S government calls "white" is ATLEAST 15% nigger and spic.

Canada's Chinese keep their crime on the down-low.

Likewise, compared to American Negroes, Wetback slums will keep most of their rampant crime off police radar.

Souveraineté-association
>we're still part of canada technically but we take care of our own army, laws and such.

During the Pre-Trudeau era, things we're much better in Canada. I thought before Trudeau took power things we're much better. Especially when compared to Detroit, Southern Ontario looked much better. Or has it always been a shit hole?

I'm fairly sure you are on the spectrum, the flag only confirms it. But I'll give you a chance, just in case since I'm in a good mood.

Nation's peacefullness and crime rate do not have a straight correlation. You can see and compare ranks of countries for instance in these two rankings:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/GPI_2017.jpg/1280px-GPI_2017.jpg

Wish you a nice day

It degraded quickly.

What, I'm saying that what OP said is inaccurate. Iceland is most peaceful. Culturally Homogeneous countries tend to be more peaceful. Many of the less peaceful countries have a multitude of different ethnic groups.

The IRA have barely done any damage in comparison to Muslims culturally enriching the UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

That'll do leaf, that'll do.

canada is laid back - thats why as much of a liberal hell hole it's become its still kept its calm composed nature, even the people you would expect to be violent criminals are calm and nice people

I am on the spectrum

He's wrong. Canada is multicultural and low crime

>worlds top 10 least peaceful countries
>america not in that list
This map is shit

depends on where you go
if you go to small towns in southern Ontario they have been hit hard from industry moving out but around the GTA and surrounding city's the economy is doing well

>fuck my wife jamal and don't worry, i won't be mad or anything

america is a shithole what are there like 800 mass shooting a year no wonder America is not on the list

canda educates thier niggers

>Why does multi-racial/multi-culture work so well in Canada, but is such a failure in the US?

It doesn't work in Canada. They just hide the numbers they can and dump insane amount of money on the niggers to keep them from chimping out.

no, we just don't have as many

Peace...was at the bar talking to an nhl pro leaf. Suddenly he went off on french canadians, the most vitriol I have ever seen. More than gop vs Dem hate.

Because Canada's crime rate is forged. It's also too cold for the average Brown to go looting.

Too cold for the blacks to go outside and rape and rob.

In what universe is the US peaceful?

It has mass shootings, a third world murder rate, domestic terrorists and thousands of its people die at war every year.

military expenditure and heavy weapon capabilities affect a country's peace index score NEGATIVELY, for some reason

reading through the report shows terms such as "intensity of organised internal conflict", "level of perceived criminality", "relations with neighboring countries", and "likelihood of violent demonstrations"

oddly, they never show a methodology of how they came to the numbers

hippie shit charity taking people's money and releasing some bs report every once in a while

did you JUST come from reddit?

Most of those top countries are homogenous

Does Canada have 40 million blacks and 100 million mestizos?

>Why does multi-racial/multi-culture work so well in Canada
because there is low population density, and not as much multi-culturalism as you might think

it's actually pretty low

No I just despise the US.

You do realize that with a population of over 350,000,000 people, a few thousand is next to nothing? Mass account for less than .01% of US deaths, and total firearm homicide is about the same. Our murder rate isn't quite third-world, but if you removed Detroit and Chicago we'd be one of the safest countries in the world.

Tru dat nig

In canada, you are not allowed to take racial statistics of crime

That is why, there is not an uprising against black street gangs pimping out (sex traffic) of you white women, often minors.

Its a big thing in Quebec and Ontario.

Also, a friend of minre told me that for the arabs/muslims/taxi drivers, this is the place where they send their family to be safe.
I think they know this is one of last few places where it's ok.

They do want to bring sharialaw, they have tried, but none the less, it seems that they know that this place is good.

They might be waiting for more number of muslims to take over, but for now, they seem to not want to turn this placr into somalia, just yet...

Your murder rate is like 5 times ours and you have many thousands more dying at war every year. Do you really expect to be ranked high?

By what metric would you like to be considered peaceful? The violence that occurs in the US and to its people is higher than elsewhere.

>I thought you need a homogenous culture to have low crime?

No, you just need to have a lot of whites and/or Asians.

Ya, if you removed nogs and wetbacks, it would be nice. We could weed out the criminals.

Nowaddays, you cant say nothing about them killing your people, your grandma, your grandpa.

Niggaz gone crazy.

I think it's the jews subverting the nation with their control over media and finance.

Sieg heil.

i am only explaining why us is so low and canada's is so high

they have no military expenditures to be negatively affected by because we are their protection

peace aint free soyboy

Saying someone just came from reddit is a known antifa tactic.

Pantie-fa.

Did you see that obnoxious antifa who trolled jesus people ? He was taunting people with his nasal female voice : come and get me !!

Boom

Red pickup of justic with a dog copilot

Oh. No, the fascists, they were coming after me.

Yeah right fag, you had your weapon out.

Queer.

>we have all these excuses for violence happening in the US and to americans. That means we should be rated higher for peace.

No retard.

Homicide rate and crime rate. We happen to have cities that have a higher population than your entire country. When you have massive amounts of nigs and spics in an area the size of Chicago or Detroit, crime and homicide rates skyrocket. Now, if they're living in smaller communities they don't have as many targets and cannot hide anywhere well, discouraging any major crime. Our inner cities are plagued with brown people, and they're very violent. Your country is largely homogenous, so a low crime rate is expected.

Why do you think I came from reddit anyway?

I have been here since the start.

Seriously. What made you make that accusation.

I want to know.

you didn't even read the report fuck off

True dat
Chinese honorable
Mild mannered

Not quite white life but, hardworkers.

Nee-how ching chong.

Are you retarded?

Also, the report factors in military spending. We have the best military at the moment, so it's expensive. Canada doesn't need to spend as much on their military because they rely on us for protection.

Its a known antifa tactic

To cause divide and conquer

No more brother wars

White people need to unite against the shekelbergs and the black n brown menace.

Oy vey.